Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:49 pm
Heart started to run as she jumped into the water making the biggest splash she could. She started swimmimng around and waited for Sky to catch up.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:51 pm
He jumps in after her padding along akwardly.  

skypheonix

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:55 pm
Heart watched him for a moment and splashed him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:56 pm
Wolfs Heart
Heart watched him for a moment and splashed him.
He yelped and shook it off before splashing her.  

skypheonix

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:59 pm
She dived under the water and snuck up behind him and lightly bit his tail, before swimming off.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:01 pm
Wolfs Heart
She dived under the water and snuck up behind him and lightly bit his tail, before swimming off.
Too slow he couldn't catch up to her.  

skypheonix

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:03 pm
Star strolled over to the lake to take a drink, only to find Heart and Sky playing merrilly in the waters. With an evil grin on her face, Star turned wolf and snuck into the waters, trying to make herself undetected as she took a deep breath and swam underneath the two. Only when they were both close enough together did she spring up and splash the two. "Long time no howl you guys!" Star laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:06 pm
"Star!" Heart shreiked as she got splashed. She tackeled Star and growled, "It has been a long time hasn't it Sky?"  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

skypheonix

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:07 pm
Angel_Fantasy
Star strolled over to the lake to take a drink, only to find Heart and Sky playing merrilly in the waters. With an evil grin on her face, Star turned wolf and snuck into the waters, trying to make herself undetected as she took a deep breath and swam underneath the two. Only when they were both close enough together did she spring up and splash the two. "Long time no howl you guys!" Star laughed.
He yelped and licked her face. "Hey there!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:09 pm
Star barked happily and licked them both. "Yup! Missed you both tons! There's like no one around here anymore..." Her ears flattened.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

skypheonix

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:10 pm
Wolfs Heart
"Star!" Heart shreiked as she got splashed. She tackeled Star and growled, "It has been a long time hasn't it Sky?"
"Yeah too long...."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:11 pm
Star whimpered. "Too long for what? Uh-oh...you're not thinking....nuuu! Two against one! You can't!" She gave a wolfish laugh.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:12 pm
Heart smiled at Sky, "I don't know where all the wolves are, I havn't seen my children, or Kita, or Frozen, or any the pups 'cept for Black and a new pup."

((Maybe sky should notify them that we are still alive through PM and if they ddon't have 1 or more posts they will be banned a month after the pm *cough*))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:12 pm
Angel_Fantasy
Star whimpered. "Too long for what? Uh-oh...you're not thinking....nuuu! Two against one! You can't!" She gave a wolfish laugh.
He shook his head and nuzzled her. "No it's been to long since I saw you last!"  

skypheonix

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:15 pm
"Yeah...such a shame. My social skills are getting rusty!" Star grinned and turned to Sky, playfully biting his ear. "That's good to hear, I guess. But you would've seen more of me if you didn't keep on sleeping like a log all the time!"

((Maybe...but I mean, usuals like Kita, Malik, and such shouldn't be banned even if they don't post...they are our friends...and I think there are a whole lot of people to PM if he does. XP))  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff