PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:59 pm
Name: Alyson
Sex: Female
Height: 5'11
Weight: *sighes* 270 gonk
Hair Color: brown goes to elbows
Eye Color: Brown (glasses)
Skin Color: White
Relationship: Taken and yes im a virgin as well and proud of it! =^_^= xd 3nodding
Employment: student
Hobbies: Games, Writing, rping, drawling, reading, anime, nature
Artist or Writer: i draw more than i write but i do write  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:02 pm
Name: Richard
Sex: Male
Height: Apx. i Think 5'9
Weight: Apx. 120.
Hair Color: Dark Brown/Black
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Color: White.. But i wish i were orange. gonk

Location: Kerrville in Texas... I'm in the middle of ******** nowhere. gonk

Relationship: Single.. My last girl broke up with me.. threw me for a loop case i dammed well loved her and well wasn't good enough yata yata you get the idea. Sexual wise Im a Virgin. ((Male 19 Virgin.. ether im a proud man or im a geek who can't get any.. ya it the second one))

Employment: Looking. ninja

Family: Father passed away when i was 13.. all i have is my mother and sister.. and that psychotic 90 year old in the other room. stare

Friends: I have been backstabbed so many time... every friend i had used me for someone or something.. so not to many if not none.

Hobbies: Games, Writing rping.. ya know your basic nerd.

Artist or Writer: Writer unfortunately. In my wildest dreams i was able to draw furry art but in real life i can't.. i don't have the talent nore the patients to draw... so thus why im all way questing for furry art.. i can't help it i love it.  

Vetto Ryouzou

Lady_Darkfire

Dapper Conventioneer

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:08 pm
Name: Samm [yes 2 m's] (short for Samantha, but I hate my name)
Sex: Yes please? [female]
Height: Apx. 5'8" [all I know is Im 69 inches tall biggrin ]
Weight: I refuse to disclose this information. [Apx. 150-160 lbs]
Hair Color: Dark brownish-red with blonde tips at the front.
Eye Color: Brown, red when I wear contacts.
Skin Color: Tan, its natural. biggrin

Location: Ontario, Canada. If you need to know more than that PM me, or contact me via e-mail or IM.

Relationship: Taken. Forever and always, by my one and only love [Adam]. Lord Darkfire here on gaia. You may know him if you like the gaming section.

Employment: Looking. sweatdrop

Family: Meh. I don't particularly like them. I live with my Mom & Dad still, I'll be out of this hell hole as soon as I can. I have a sister, she's 14 years older than me with 3 kids.

Friends: I'm not an extremely social person. I have friends, but basically close ones who I spend a lot of time with. There's the other one's who I don't mind, but don't really hang out with much. Most of my time is taken up by my love anyway.

Health: I'm healthy. In my opinion anyway. I don't get sick often, when I do it's usually minor and I fight things off on my own. I try to keep fit & active.

Interests:Hmm... Music, technology, computers & the like, art. I'm very artsy.

Hobbies: Drawing [only pencil] & the like. Things rated PG that I cannot say here. if you really want to know Pm me or contact me via e-mail or IM.

Random Factoids: I am bisexual, but I'm taken by the opposite sex more often.
I am a writer & an artist. I will do commissions for a price.
I enjoy literate RP's (eg. STS, Rhy'Din) and of course the fun ones {Gaia}.
I'm a punk-goth according to society.
Music is a major part of my life. I have been in a well known local band.
I am your friendly neighborhood whore.
I am currently employed in my whore-ship to the ED here on gaia. You can find me flaming the poor innocent little no0bs and stating my opinions in the ED.
I am random. As you can probably tell by some things I've written in this post.
I shall poke you with a spork!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:00 pm
Name- Ray
Age- 19 in T- 10 days
Sex- Male
Height- ~5'10"
Weight- ~160
Hair Color- Brown
Eye Color- A mix of blue and green.
Skin Color- White

Location- Sonora Desert reigon of Arizona

Relationship- I've only had online relationships.

Employment- College student currently, though I do sort turquoise for work, might switch to a part-time Security Guard gig.

Family- I have three brothers, a mother, and a father.

Friends- Offline I have a few close friends, one of them a furry.

Health- My stamina isn't all that great, I suffer from very mild asthma, allergies, and I get sick often.

Interests- Furries, computer/console gaming, electronics, paintballing.

Hobbies- Paintballing, computer/console gaming, playing with electronics, hanging out on the net.  

Lunther

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:28 pm
Name: Luke

Sexuality: Bi

Hight: 5'11"

Weight: 153 lbs.

Hair: Long, brushes shoulders

Natural Hair Color: Black

Dyed: Black with Carmel highlights

Local: the state of Misery...Also Known as Missouri USA

Relationship: Happily taken. It's a D&S relationship, and I'm the
submissive. I only have one thing to say...Painful, yet enjoyable. Another plus, I recently converted her to the world of furry. Now, there's one more...a three way relationship with a guy named Eric.

Emplyment: Cattle farm (ick...but hey...it's money)

Family: Two half brothers, parents (duh)

Friends: 4 really close friends

Heath: Very rairly do I get sick, and I heal relativly quickly (that's why Crystal can do to me what she does)

Interests: Paintball, reading, furs, gaming, all things computer
Writer or Artist: Both, but more writer than artist. My skills are far better at writing.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:46 pm
Name: Reggie
Height: 6'6"
Weight: Ranges anywhere from 160-170
Hair Color: Black
Skin Color: Light carmel

Relationship: None, is also hetrosexual.

Employment: I currently work in the main kitchen at a retirement community. I Wash dishes and other things.

Family: I have 3 brothers, 3 sisters. I live with my father and stepmother, I visit my mother whenever I can

Friends: I got a ton of friends at school and online.

Health: I'm in great physical health, I get sick only twice a year. However, I do have ADD and that's about it.

Interests: I like the eniviroment, animals, girls and technology.

Hobbies: Hiking, examining stuff, Gaia, working on computers and playing video games.  

[-Sunder-]

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Tserisa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:21 am
Name: Tserisa Cerrisious Velvetwing, a.k.a. Andrea Colleen
Nicknames: Tser, Andi
Sex: Female
Territory: Oregon, USA
Hair: Color Varies, Pixie Cut or Buzzed w/ Bangs
Eyes: Green
Species: Dragon (Velvetwyrm)
Relationship: Mated to Zlatohrbitek and HonahLee (Closed)
Myers & Briggs/Keirsey: INFP
Body Mods: Piercings 4 lobe, 16 ga.; 2 cartilage, 18 ga.; 2 nostril, 18 ga.; tongue, 14 ga.; navel, 16 ga.; RIP labret, 18 ga.
Occupation: Horseback Riding Instructor (Beginner's Dressage); Equine-Assisted Therapeutic Riding Instructor

Sexuality: I am a lesbian. I like girls. Guys don't do much for me (though I love gay male sex/yaoi/slash/etc.). I am polyamorous. That means I love more than one person -- my love is unlimited. I don't stop loving someone just because I love someone else.

Relationship: I am in a closed relationship with two people whom I am deeply in love with -- Zlatohrbitek and HonahLee. Zlato is male and a computer programmer. HonahLee is a professional artist/animator and female. We are going to get married in September 2006.

Family: I have a truly awesome family. My mom works with horses (though she's had to stop due to health reasons very recently). She is really cool and open-minded. She is extremely supportive of my Draconity, furriness, sexuality, relationships, etc. My dad is a mechanical engineer. He's Deaf, as were my uncles and grandparents on that side, and so I grew up with a foot in the Deaf Culture. He's something of a genius (hard to live up to) and one of the nicest guys around, and into computers, motorcycles, his Yamaha rhino and building things. My sister rocks -- her interests are astrophysics, math, anime, art, and music. I think she's a member here, or used to be. She's currently working and going to school. I live with my mates, not my family.

Employment: Equine-assisted therapeutic riding instructor/dressage instructor. I work with horses for a living. I take care of them and I teach horseback riding lessons. I also work at a handicapped riding stable where I work with disabled people (cognitive, emotional or physical) using horses as a therapy tool.

Interests/Hobbies: #9 mantids, ..., aa, abandoned buildings, african greys, american sign language, androgyny, animals, arrr, banana slugs, betty dodson, bifurcation, birds of prey, blueberry tea smoothies, body modification, bones, carnivorous plants, carpet sharks, catamarans, cats, civil rights, coast range, cob buildings, corvids, cryptozoology, curiousity, cute sex toys, daal, dank nooks, dead things, deaf community, death, decomposition, desiccation, diddling, didgeridoos, digital cameras, diseased sewer rats, dogs, donkeys, doot, dragons, drawing, dreams, ear fluff, edward gorey, equine-assisted therapy, ferrets, flat unicorns, floppy tails, flower mantids, foxes, genderqueer, giant butt-rocket-powered turtles, goblins, gryphons, headfronds, hello kitty vibrators, hellsing, hippotherapy, hoarding, horseback riding, horses, indian cuisine, industrial, jthm, kirin, kitsune-tsuki, learning, letterboxing, lilac woods, linguistics, long ears, lumpy obround, lying in bed thinking, mischief, moray eels, mules, multiplicity, music, music pimping, naps, naughtad, nocturnal, obscure knowledge, obsidian, ocarinas, octopi, off the beaten path, off the grid, opera, oregon, outcasts, pahoehoe, parasites, parrots, patience, piercings, pirates, poetry, polyamory, ponies, poodles, popcicles, portland rose gardens, pre-soaking, prehensile tails, prions, qi-lin, questionable intent, quilted cows, rain, randomness, raptors, rat kings, rats, redtail hawks, rot, rubber duckies, serial killers, sexuality, skeletons, skulls, slugs, snakes, spirituality, squee, stuffed animals, sustainable living, symphonies, tailchaser's song, tailcurling, tailless whip scorpions, tank girl, tao of tea, tea, the j-hop, the last unicorn, the obsidian flow, therianthropy, thunderstorms, tiny chickens, trickster gods, unicr0n, urban spelunking, velvet, wired ribbon.

Arts: I have galleries on FurAffinity, DeviantArt and my webpage. The first two are updated more frequently than my page. (I love comments, hinthint nudgenudge.)

Pets: ChuChu, African Grey Parrot, Female; Morgan, Black Mini Poodle, Male; Jaffa, Torti Cat, Female; Nrgwenya, Ball Python, Female; 2 African Giant Black Millipedes; 6 Hermit Crabs; Xandy, Chestnut Arabian Horse, Gelding; BumbleBee(st), Chestnut Thoroughbred/Quarter Horse, Mare; Belle, Bay Pony, Mare.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:52 am
Okay where to start off at.. *taps pencil on side of face*
I can start from the basics I suppose. I have been drawing sense I could hold a pen, and the first things I use to draw were bats duing church, so my mother explains, and they where good bats, however i use to get odd looks cause this three year old whould being drawing the black cute night creatures in the middle of such a place was beyond them. *shrugs*
Then as I got older my skills improved on drawing and thus I created a character named Savera. To find out as I got older and I improved his looks, he was alot like me only a guy, and older. So I classified him as my alter ego. Then came along Fox Fire-Storm, which I introduced into his world as a crazy B*tch who was a complete nut and loved to blow everything up.

I have been a fan of anthromorphs for a really long time. Even sense I could rememebr really, and always wondered what it be like to be cute and fuzzy, the same way, I always like to be a transformer(long story on that too).
So in the end results my fandom brought me here when I saw there was a kick arse board on gaia dealing with Anthros. I have a clue of what it means to be an anthro, however, do I truely understand it or not, I'm not sure. As I explain in one of the other boards, can't remember what it is called, Savera is my alter ego, thus I classify him as my true male anthro self, however as of me, me being a female anthro self, I have no clue..
I think it is more like a guessing game with me because I jump around so much, but I love White Tigers, actually I use to have a connection with one in the Huston Zoo.
My father adopted one when I was born for me. Her name was Kotie, and I loved her, saddly now she is dead and she died of a disease that got brought in by another big cat, it effected a whole lot of them, but it got to her, and thus on that day, when i found this out, it was a sad day. I cried most of the day, missing my white tiger, and she died the week before we got into Texas, the same day we left out.
Maybe with in me resides part of Kotie, I don't know, but I miss my white tiger, and I miss her calls to me when I use to look down at her and call her name when I was six, and she would look up and roar at me as if to say hello back.

Here is some basic info for ya'll to run off of, now I'm done with the whole large story thing, and I can't think of much else to write.

Name: Christi (C.A.)

Birthday: Jan, 23 1987

Born in: Huston, Texas

Live now: Tolleson, Arizona

Sexuality: Straight, but I believe that everone is born bisexual, so In true sense, I leen more toward men then women.

Favorite Animale: White Tigers (Foxes and Clysdales come in a tied second).

Favorite Mystical Animal: Dragons

Other Stuff: I'm a student in Metro Arts, going into my Senior Year of high school, then I'll hopefully be heading off to SCAD in Georgia to take on the learning of Sequiental Art, so I can further my love for drawing and doing comics. (along with takeing Video Game design on the side)  

Nova_Prime

Becky18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:08 am
Name- Becky
Age- 18 in 6 more days!
Sex- Female
Height- 5'4"
Weight- 126
Hair Color- browish blonde with blonde hilights
Hair kind-Curly
Eye Color- green,blue,grey,and bluegreen (changes color by mood or clothes)
Skin Color- Light colored almost tanish crying (my skin won't tan)
Facts:Artist,loves animals,owns farm with 15 cats,3 dogs, a pheasant,25 chickens, 14 goats and the wildest of them all me! heart a soon to be CNA!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:10 pm
Name Billy
Age 17
Sex Male
Hair Color Naturally Black, currently green
Eyecolor Green
Sexuality Bi
How Long I've Been a furry Better part of 4 years
Location Mass. US
Interests Music, reading, writing, drawing (I'm no good), video games, photography
Other Random Bits
Going to be a senior this comming school year at High school and then afterward I'm going to college for writing/journalism of sorts. I'm a big music guy as well as a gamer. Other than those little bits I don't know what more to say about myself, feel free to PM me if you have a question about me.  

Emerald_Kitsune

Malentrofe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:10 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items