Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Crowds of Coruscant Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:47 am
Your fields are in my posession! Now, cultivate my land!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:59 am
yes, your highness!!! *bends over, tilling the land manually*  

Nospai Deathous

Capn Deep Blusi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:56 am
Nospai Deathous
yes, your highness!!! *bends over, tilling the land manually*

*dressed as a blue cow*
Got blue milk, farmer brown?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:06 pm
okay we're off topic.

Subject: Amidala  

FrozenPhoenix32

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:24 pm
comment: hot, except in Ep.III  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:42 pm
Dash Rendar.

Man who is just as cool, if not cooler, than solo, but unfortunately not a coriellian and thus, no charisma to be recognised for his skill.

Han never made the Rogue Squadron. Dash did. So, we have to automatically say dash is just as good as Wedge.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:15 pm
Nelowulf
Dash Rendar.

Man who is just as cool, if not cooler, than solo, but unfortunately not a coriellian and thus, no charisma to be recognised for his skill.

Han never made the Rogue Squadron. Dash did. So, we have to automatically say dash is just as good as Wedge.

but... he's still not Han Solo. Solo was, like /above/ Rogue Squadron. i mean really. why downgrade to an X-Wing when you've got the Falcon??  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:17 pm
Nospai Deathous
Nelowulf
Dash Rendar.

but... he's still not Han Solo. Solo was, like /above/ Rogue Squadron. i mean really. why downgrade to an X-Wing when you've got the Falcon??

I guess that's why he initially didn't want to fight in the Battle of Yavin! whee  

AFK Masturbating

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:00 pm
Angelic Celestia
Nospai Deathous
Nelowulf
Dash Rendar.

I guess that's why he initially didn't want to fight in the Battle of Yavin! whee

see? she's a smart girl! /she/ understands!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:56 am
Nospai Deathous
Angelic Celestia
Nospai Deathous
Nelowulf
Dash Rendar.

Even when han joined the rebalion he still was a rogue becides i still think the falcon could destroy the outraider  

NickCpointless

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:51 am
NickCpointless
Nospai Deathous
Angelic Celestia
Nospai Deathous
Nelowulf
Dash Rendar.

Even when han joined the rebalion he still was a rogue becides i still think the falcon could destroy the outraider

/and/ you're forgetting...

Chewi > ...dash rendar's droid (i suddenly forgot the name. lobot? leebo?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:23 am
Nelowulf
Dash Rendar.

Actually, Dash is Corellian. How could he be anything else? And he didn't really join Rogue Squadron. He had made a food delivery to Hoth and was on-planet when the Empire attacked, so he grabbed an unused snowspeeder and flew with the Rogues for that battle.  

Durza the Shade

Capn Deep Blusi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:42 pm
Durza the Shade
Nelowulf
Dash Rendar.

Actually, Dash is Corellian. How could he be anything else? And he didn't really join Rogue Squadron. He had made a food delivery to Hoth and was on-planet when the Empire attacked, so he grabbed an unused snowspeeder and flew with the Rogues for that battle.

The trivia master strikes again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:42 pm
Deep_insanity
Durza the Shade
Nelowulf
Dash Rendar.

bah. probably had to do some research first.

>.>

speaking of which, shadows of the empire was a pretty fun game...  

Nospai Deathous

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:50 pm
Nospai Deathous
Deep_insanity
Durza the Shade
Nelowulf
Dash Rendar.

bah. probably had to do some research first.

>.>

speaking of which, shadows of the empire was a pretty fun game...

For info that obscure, even I need a bit of help, yes. How'd you guess?  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff