Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Favorite Episodes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misao-hime

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:33 pm
Sephiralen
Misao-sama
Sephiralen
Mine_chan
hypnocrown
Hey Sephi! Did you see an episode of Jimmy Neutron where Jimmy makes the two girls go back and forth in time while spewing some drink out of their noses? blaugh

I saw that one! xp that really hurts! and I'm saying that from experience sweatdrop
Eheheh.. Can't say I have, Hypno... I saw half of the Jimmy Newtron movie and got sick of it... It was a little too immature for me sweatdrop ... But it does sound painful! stressed

Not only painful but embarassing. redface
Hehe, ya... xp

Embarasment follows me around. I kept on knocking over the garbage can in my French class. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:49 pm
My favorite episode is when Kenshin is Fighting Soujiro in Kyoto, and it show Soujiro's past, of this may because Soujiro is my favorite character  

Xi of Spirit

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:17 am
Xilo Pryce
My favorite episode is when Kenshin is Fighting Soujiro in Kyoto, and it show Soujiro's past, of this may because Soujiro is my favorite character
Really? blaugh I hate to say it, but I started cracking up when he began bashing his head against the floor... redface sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:20 am
Misao-sama
Sephiralen
Misao-sama
Sephiralen
Mine_chan
hypnocrown
Hey Sephi! Did you see an episode of Jimmy Neutron where Jimmy makes the two girls go back and forth in time while spewing some drink out of their noses? blaugh

I saw that one! xp that really hurts! and I'm saying that from experience sweatdrop
Eheheh.. Can't say I have, Hypno... I saw half of the Jimmy Newtron movie and got sick of it... It was a little too immature for me sweatdrop ... But it does sound painful! stressed

Not only painful but embarassing. redface
Hehe, ya... xp

Embarasment follows me around. I kept on knocking over the garbage can in my French class. xp
xp loool!  

Sephiralen

Yohana

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:25 am
My favorite episode is the one when Kenshin fights Saito (episode 28?) But it's hard to pick a singel episode, there are so many good ones biggrin
The Kyoto-arc is my favorite part of the series.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:29 am
Yohana
My favorite episode is the one when Kenshin fights Saito (episode 28?) But it's hard to pick a singel episode, there are so many good ones biggrin
OOh, that episode is a favorite with me as well! So exhillerating... xd  

Sephiralen

Misao-hime

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:45 pm
Xilo Pryce

Soujiro's past is really sad and touching. Randomness: Out of the 12 animals of the zodiac, I would say Soujiro is the bunny. Don't you just want to cuddle the smiling bunny until it turns blue?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:56 pm
Yohana

Kyoto Arc is my favorite arc, partcially because Misao is in it and Aoshi-sama makes an appearance again! So many scars... whee  

Misao-hime

Abractacus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:49 am
Sephiralen
Xilo Pryce
Really? blaugh I hate to say it, but I started cracking up when he began bashing his head against the floor... redface sweatdrop
lool ya I remember I was laughing my a** off... I really don't know y though.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:52 am
Sephiralen
Yohana
Yaaaa! I love that episode! Me and Seph were jumping off the walls and the couches! we went so crazy!! xp  

Abractacus

freespiritedfool

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:02 am
so many good episodes how can you pick just one?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:57 am
Mine_chan
Sephiralen
Yohana
Yaaaa! I love that episode! Me and Seph were jumping off the walls and the couches! we went so crazy!! xp

Careful there...don't fall. sweatdrop  

Misao-hime

Misao-hime

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:59 am
freespiritedfool
so many good episodes how can you pick just one?

Good point. How about favorite episodes hmm? whee  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:24 am
sniping devil
samurai x the movie that is all.

i agree samuri X the movie was my favorite too.  

GAlA Site Assistance 3

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:57 am
Misao-sama
Mine_chan
Sephiralen
Yohana

Careful there...don't fall. sweatdrop
Lol xd . But that was one AMAZING episode! heart Ack! stressed xp  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas