PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:48 pm
A barnacle.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:50 pm
Nightheartwolf
Neurotic Angel
Nightheartwolf
Neurotic Angel
Nightheartwolf
well, mine in itelf isn't that wierd but i don't know any others like it. i'm a wotter... wolf-otter

Wow, that sounds really cute.
i'd like to think that it is xd

I'd love to draw it. ^^ Maybe when I have free time, I will.
if you do show me!!! i haven't really figured out just quite how to draw one....

Alright hun, just pm me if you want any extras added to the picture, that and I do need some details.

-The Spider Lily-

PewterKat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:15 pm
I've seen dolphins and porpoises (sp). I even saw an octopus once! eek  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:53 pm
Here's a question. What are the limits anthro-wise to what is considered a furry? For example... If it were an inhuman extra terrestrial species turned into an anthro, would it be a furry? Personally I've never considered myself a furry, I've just had a strong appreciation for the art and all, and have had some good furry friends... But I DO kind of often personify myself in a sort of clothed xenomorph form online, so does that somehow qualify me? confused

... Anyhow, insect and mollusk furries are definately ones I've seen the least of. Some others people have listed here I've actually seen quite a bit, like hippos.  

Chupi the Terrible

Jun Snow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:30 am
I had a character that was a raptor, you don't see too many of thouse around.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:30 pm
I've done a deep sea dragon that I referenced from deep fish such as the angler and the viper fish.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:48 pm
Darien Darkpaw

Actually, I've seen a lot of those.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:48 pm
Chupi the Terrible

... Anyhow, insect and mollusk furries are definately ones I've seen the least of. Some others people have listed here I've actually seen quite a bit, like hippos.

Mollusk? That must look interesting. eek  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Drekena

Dapper Smoker

3,225 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:01 am
shoki_de_nai
Darien Darkpaw

Actually, I've seen a lot of those.
Me too, there's even a club for those with raptor characters on Deviant Art. They do look cool though.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:37 pm
Saber Tooth Tiger  

Mimbi Mu

Alainn Dearmad

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:59 pm
Mimbi Mu
Saber Tooth Tiger

D: Millions.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:06 pm
Boo! smile

I'm a spotted skunk/cat. That's sorta unique, yes?  

Spotty-Chan

Chupi the Terrible

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:39 pm
Ya know, my own ponderings remain unanswered... So here's a more direct question for you guys.

A normal xenomorph drone looks like this, and if you follow the old comics and novels, only comes as either a male or a "neuter." Males are ones who can got hrough a sex change and metamorphesis to ebcome a new queen if the old queen parishes and there isn't a young uqeen in the hive to take her place. (Presumably after a mass slaughtor occurs in which all the males fight to the death, considering that it normally only happens when a male is completely isolated. But I'll stop with this lesson of Internecius raptus now...) Of course, the DNA Reflex causes a lot of minor variance in this...
http://www.galaxy-force.com/ixion/pics/alien5.jpg

Now then, many people have their own xenomorph characters with slightly more human features physically, and a lot more human behavior-wise. Examples would be:
J'lartha and S'urrths.

LEO, with his odd little abs.

Helra and Ba.

Ba.

My current question is, do you guys think those would count as anthros similar to furries, or would they basically just be wierd little fan creations? And I'd post that one mollusk anthro I've seen in the thread about this in the pictures section, but it's kind of... Smut. Not entirely sure if I could find it again anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:39 pm
Red pandas? Ive seen afew but not a lot.

I've never seen a Sea Lion fur.

Jun Snow

-The Spider Lily-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:54 am
Chupi the Terrible
Ya know, my own ponderings remain unanswered... So here's a more direct question for you guys.

A normal xenomorph drone looks like this, and if you follow the old comics and novels, only comes as either a male or a "neuter." Males are ones who can got hrough a sex change and metamorphesis to ebcome a new queen if the old queen parishes and there isn't a young uqeen in the hive to take her place. (Presumably after a mass slaughtor occurs in which all the males fight to the death, considering that it normally only happens when a male is completely isolated. But I'll stop with this lesson of Internecius raptus now...) Of course, the DNA Reflex causes a lot of minor variance in this...
http://www.galaxy-force.com/ixion/pics/alien5.jpg

Now then, many people have their own xenomorph characters with slightly more human features physically, and a lot more human behavior-wise. Examples would be:
J'lartha and S'urrths.

LEO, with his odd little abs.

Helra and Ba.

Ba.

My current question is, do you guys think those would count as anthros similar to furries, or would they basically just be wierd little fan creations? And I'd post that one mollusk anthro I've seen in the thread about this in the pictures section, but it's kind of... Smut. Not entirely sure if I could find it again anyway.

Well it's nice to know I'm not the only xeno running around here. Now to answer your question . . . according to my friend Centi, we do more or less fall along the same lines as the serpents/dragons/lizards in the furry lifestyle.

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff