Submit

Yay
  woo hoo
  Um... no...
View Results

Felix OFlyn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:22 pm
Naito_Mitsukai
Well I e-mailed that to most of the SCA friend of mine who's e-mails I actually have, for a laugh ... although no one e-mailed me back, so I don't know how much they appreciated it... sweatdrop

but I deffinatly laughed!! rofl heart heart

When I get my comp up I'm gonna save it on there and show my freinds.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:33 am
There's a house I know of that assigns rank like chess pieces, one starts as a pawn, and the leader of the house is the King. There is a rank "Bishop" fairly high up there. On war days after victories, they initiate an act known as "beating the bishop" (slang for masturbation, for our younger crowd) They armor up and take turn clubbing these men senseless.  

Random Saxon

Felix OFlyn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:09 pm
Naito_Mitsukai
M'Lord, do you need help pitching your tent?

rofl again, subtle! xd

This one came about by accident! my friend is a Sea cadet, and I'm an X-sea cadet. And he couldn't pitch his tent to save his life for some reason while we were at an SCA event, and so I went up to him and said "would you like some help pitching your tent M'Lord?" and he mumbled a yes, I'd only just realized what I'd said after my other friend burst out laughing behind me, and then I added "I guess it's not your fault, men always seem to need a pretty maiden to help them pitch their tent" rofl and people were joking about that one the rest of the weekend! rofl

Well its is certenainly more fun with a pretty young maiden.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:11 pm
Random Saxon
There's a house I know of that assigns rank like chess pieces, one starts as a pawn, and the leader of the house is the King. There is a rank "Bishop" fairly high up there. On war days after victories, they initiate an act known as "beating the bishop" (slang for masturbation, for our younger crowd) They armor up and take turn clubbing these men senseless.

I like it.  

Felix OFlyn

Neko_Bast

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:21 pm
Oh, Oh! I'm a naughty young maids of An Tir! biggrin

any hoo. ^-^ at my first event, my friend and I were trying to find some fun and we were about to cross bridge over a little stream and there were a couple of guys standing on it.

Rue: Halt! you must pay the tole (sp?)
Rissi (my friend): Is she enuff? (pointing at me)
Rue picked me up "Aye, she will do" and proceded to pretend to droup me in the stream. I scream. "Don't droop me! I'll get all wet and this is my only outfit. He lears at me and says. "Thats ok, I like my women wet...." sweatdrop Needless to say we became friends affter he put me down.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:18 pm
Neko_Bast
Oh, Oh! I'm a naughty young maids of An Tir! biggrin

any hoo. ^-^ at my first event, my friend and I were trying to find some fun and we were about to cross bridge over a little stream and there were a couple of guys standing on it.

Rue: Halt! you must pay the tole (sp?)
Rissi (my friend): Is she enuff? (pointing at me)
Rue picked me up "Aye, she will do" and proceded to pretend to droup me in the stream. I scream. "Don't droop me! I'll get all wet and this is my only outfit. He lears at me and says. "Thats ok, I like my women wet...." sweatdrop Needless to say we became friends affter he put me down.

Thats really great.  

Felix OFlyn

Snaebjorn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:47 pm
Random Saxon
supposedly a sign from a camp in Pennsic

User Image

Yes this is a sign at Pennsic. Its down near the bog. I know. I used to pass that camp alot when walking a young lady home. *grins*

Its also not a lie. They will grade how good your attempt is. *laughs*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:39 pm
I'm not sure how this came about but in my area of An-Tir we never refer to boffer fighting as boffing...*coughs* boffing is something else entirely LOL rofl So we laugh when ever a newb says they want to go boff ^_^  

Dema

1,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Felix OFlyn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:52 am
Dema
I'm not sure how this came about but in my area of An-Tir we never refer to boffer fighting as boffing...*coughs* boffing is something else entirely LOL rofl So we laugh when ever a newb says they want to go boff ^_^

I made my own boffers and one day I was messing around this a freind of mine with them. We when to her house latter and she told her grandma that we were boffing.... Her responce was eek

Then I mentioned the SCA and she said it made sence.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:12 am
This one may offend a few of you, but I thought it was hilarious.

I was talking a fighter ,whose name I never asked, after tavern tourney to compliment him on his getting around my shield (a work not easily accomplished, as I pride myself on my skill with a shield.) and conversation progressed whilst the rapier fighters took the field when He turned to see his friend in the ring, and he said to me in a joking tone, and loud enough for his friend to hear;

"What's the hardest part about fighting rapier?"

I shrugged
then he exclaimed

"Telling your mom you're gay!"

I laughed my a** off at that. In fact almost every hard suit fighter there did  

The Abortionater

SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces