Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
Abandoned House on the Mountain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CA-CHINGY

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:09 pm
"I heard a noise," She said as she watched Sabata slowly descend towards her. When he extended his hand she took it and smiled. "I'm Skyla." she stared at their hands and a blush crept on her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:21 pm
Sabata shook Skyla's hand, noting the blush. He grinned a little. "Guess you heard me land back there. Sorry if I scared you." He released her hand. "What is a young vampire like you doing here anyway?"  

ninja of Persia

CA-CHINGY

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:06 pm
"I don't know exactly..."Skyla looked up at the moon and remembered how it was her only companion the first few nights "Trying not to be alone I guess." she said looking back at him and smiled. ~And trying to figure out who I am now~she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:07 pm
Sabata looked up at the moon as well. His smile flickered for an instant, then it was back. "Well, would you like me to keep you company?" He studied her thoughtfully. I wonder what powers she has... could they be similar to mine maybe?  

ninja of Persia

CA-CHINGY

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:37 pm
"Thanks that would be great." Skyla sighed with relief knowing she wouldn't be alone. She didn't want to bother Sophie askinig her for company cause she looked as if she was looking for something. important.
"So if you don't mind me asking...how old are you?" she said shyly while looking at the roof now.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:58 pm
"When I was alive I was 15. Now..." he counted in his head. "574. I am perhaps the oldest vampire in the city... if not the world." He glanced at her, "How old are you if I may ask?"  

ninja of Persia

Rentetsu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:03 pm
" You are not the oldest I am 627 and still aging and I'll never die atlease not without my head held high. Are you a strong fighter Sabata? and whos coven are you in might I ask. Hello Skyla? are you the one who doesn't know of being a vampire? "  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:29 pm
Skyla looked at the newcomer with shock. It was as if he just appeared there out of thin air. ~Impossible ~she thought.
"Hi...how do you know my name."she took a step towards him while her shock expression turn to an inquiring one.  

CA-CHINGY

Rentetsu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:59 pm
"I know many things my hearing is very good I heard you early and in Osiris streets. Do you want to know how to be a vampire? I can help."
He said with a smug look on his face with a bit of laughter in his voice as he holds out his hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:37 pm
After a while Sophie placed the book she was reading down on the table next to her. ~Nothing...I can't find anything on him...~ Sophie sighed walking towards the door to find Skyla, to see if she was ok. Midnight, her cat, followed behind her. Her cat's bright yellow eyes gazed up at Sophie as she walked out of the library. Sophie searched most of the house till she had a feeling she was on the roof. As she climbed her way up to the roof, her cat curled around her neck. When Sophie finally reached the roof she said, "There you are. I've been looking all over for you Skyla. I just came to check if you were alright." Her eyes suddenly flashed over to two others that were there with Skyla. Midnight jumped from Sophie's neck and sat down by Sophie hissing at one of the two people there with Skyla.  

Guardan Of Death Tachi

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:07 pm
Sabata stepped between Skyal and the newcomer, he didn't like this vampire, especially since he'd shown up and started shooting off questions. "I am in Sleet's coven, and yes, I am strong... in more ways than one. What about you, whoever you are, and why are you here?" He reached one hand in his jacket, while his other conjured a sphere of light. He tensed up, his sphere wouldn't burn the vampire, but it would blind him for a short time.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:39 pm
Roses clutch on to the sphere blocking all of its light. THe petals start shake shift bo vines binding on the light orb while dragging it to the ground." Well, thats all I wanted to know you seem strong and want to know everyone that is all. Relax if I were going to do anything it would be now."He said as his expression changed to an angry one he turned to Skyla
"So would you like some tips? Or help?"  

Rentetsu

CA-CHINGY

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:17 pm
Skyla was wary of the newcomer but he intrigued her. She took a step towards him and reached out for his outstretched hand. Looking back she saw Sophie before she heard her and thought better than going off with the stranger before telling her where she went.~She would be worried about me~she thought.~And it would hurt Sabata's feelings too~ So she withdrew her hand reluctantly and shook her head slightly not meeting his eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:55 pm
Sabata's hand shot back as vines and petals enveloped hjis light orb. His eyes watched Skyla as she extended her hand to the newcomer. His heart soared as she pulled back. Stepping in front of her again, Sabata summoned several balls around him. He also drew his blade. "You haven't answered me yet. Who are you, whose coven do you belong to, and what are you doing here." He gestured to the orbs, "These are pure light, you can't drag them down with vines." He pointed his blade at the man. "I don't care how old you are, age means nothing."  

ninja of Persia

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:06 pm
Sophie was about ready to draw her own sword out, but didn't do so. She merely just grabbed Skyla's arm and whispered to her, "What's going on?"  
Osiris City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff