Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
VICTORIA || The Place To Be! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minielf

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 1:22 am
Kensuke72
Did anyone see the news report about that poor fella who got stuck in the bin while trying get his Hand Puppet?
It was bloody hilarious, I've nicknamed him Oscar the Grouch. xd

xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 1:21 am
Minielf
Kensuke72
Did anyone see the news report about that poor fella who got stuck in the bin while trying get his Hand Puppet?
It was bloody hilarious, I've nicknamed him Oscar the Grouch. xd

xd

I'm trying to find a News Report of it.
Have you seen the MX Newspaper recently?  

Kensuke72

FreakishLime

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 1:33 am
I wants to move to Melbourne!! gonk Now!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:04 am
freakishlilme

Melbourne is a good place to live, very good.
Its full of Alternative Bookshops and the Sonic Manipulator! (He plays outside St. Pauls cathedral street every thursday. His music is awesome.)  

Kensuke72

Chibimaiko

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 5:23 am
Kensuke72
freakishlilme

Its full of Alternative Bookshops and the Sonic Manipulator! (He plays outside St. Pauls cathedral street every thursday. His music is awesome.)

is that the guy with the space man suit?

theres this other guy with the singing dog on somewhere near burke street i think... the dog's good~  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:47 am
Now that im back on gaia, we can really get into some meet up plans... blaugh blaugh blaugh

Because no melb meet up is complete without me, ask Lilithia, she saw me play DDR on the last meet  

StreekG

Xan-Phorie Rei

Shy Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 5:47 pm
Haha, the man with the singing dog! I love that dog.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:00 pm
surprised I wants to move there so much now! Singing doggeh and a man in a space suit!! Sounds great!!  

FreakishLime

StreekG

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:40 pm
Xan-Phorie Rei
Haha, the man with the singing dog! I love that dog.

I would know of this if i went to the city more often  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 9:30 pm
StreekG
Now that im back on gaia, we can really get into some meet up plans... blaugh blaugh blaugh

Because no melb meet up is complete without me, ask Lilithia, she saw me play DDR on the last meet

Indeed I did!  

L i l i t h i a

Kensuke72

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 9:32 pm
=Cubi-x-NexUs=
Kensuke72
freakishlilme

is that the guy with the space man suit?

theres this other guy with the singing dog on somewhere near burke street i think... the dog's good~

*Ding!* Correct. I love that guy, he's got insane music, he should publish an album.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 12:53 am
StreekG

Now that you're back, can we have a proper meet? The last meeting was botched up; I tried to meet up but was left behind. sweatdrop  

Minielf

StreekG

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 12:55 am
Minielf
StreekG

Now that you're back, can we have a proper meet? The last meeting was botched up; I tried to meet up but was left behind. sweatdrop

It can be arranged, but to hell if you guys want me to arrange it, im no good with arranging stuff  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 1:06 am
StreekG
Minielf
StreekG

It can be arranged, but to hell if you guys want me to arrange it, im no good with arranging stuff

Well, someone else can. I just want it to be more organized. Perhaps we can first pass pictures of each other around so we know what the others look like.  

Minielf

StreekG

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 1:07 am
Minielf
StreekG
Minielf
StreekG

Well, someone else can. I just want it to be more organized. Perhaps we can first pass pictures of each other around so we know what the others look like.

everyone should know what i look like  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces