Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
QUEENSLAND || Pineappleian fun!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elerina

Apocalyptic Warrior

27,375 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 2:56 am
The Del
Chemical_Kitten
How far away is Longreach?
1200 kms North-West of Brisbane.
a loooong looong way away from here...jus' like sarina...in the middle of no-where  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 2:57 am
Elerina
The Del
Chemical_Kitten
a loooong looong way away from here...jus' like sarina...in the middle of no-where
Yep. 3nodding But if I have things my way, I'll be out of here by this time next year.  

Delithraldur

Elerina

Apocalyptic Warrior

27,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 3:00 am
The Del
Yep. 3nodding But if I have things my way, I'll be out of here by this time next year.
good...my dad got stuck up there for a month and he couldn't wait to leave... even though he only wanted to be with mum and my sister. (that was only last year...so i was tied up in 'woomba)  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 3:02 am
The Del
Chemical_Kitten

I know this is going to make me sound like an idiot, but how far on a map is that? I mean, if you had a map of Aust like... 10cm by 10cm, how many cm would it be from Brissie to Longreach? sweatdrop *hides in embarrassment* redface  

Chemical_Kitten

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 3:05 am
Chemical_Kitten
The Del
Chemical_Kitten

I know this is going to make me sound like an idiot, but how far on a map is that? I mean, if you had a map of Aust like... 10cm by 10cm, how many cm would it be from Brissie to Longreach? sweatdrop *hides in embarrassment* redface
I don't know.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 3:12 am
that is kinda hard to guess.... i don't have much of a clue either... only that it is somewhere near mt. Isa....i'm just not sure how close though...  

Elerina

Apocalyptic Warrior

27,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 3:14 am
Elerina
that is kinda hard to guess.... i don't have much of a clue either... only that it is somewhere near mt. Isa....i'm just not sure how close though...
I like it's like 200kms or something. *shrugs* I'm not really sure.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 3:14 am
Elerina

Hm.. I don't know... sweatdrop  

Chemical_Kitten

Elerina

Apocalyptic Warrior

27,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 3:16 am
The Del
Elerina
well...geography never was my strong subject... i prefered history and art... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 3:18 am
Elerina
The Del
Elerina
well...geography never was my strong subject... i prefered history and art... 3nodding
I would have to prefer history... I don't know what else...  

Delithraldur

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 3:19 am
Elerina
The Del
Elerina

Neither... sciences are mine heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 3:23 am
Chemical_Kitten
Elerina
The Del
Elerina

i did badly at chem theory, but well in chem prac...and i excelled in biology xp  

Elerina

Apocalyptic Warrior

27,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 3:28 am
Elerina
Chemical_Kitten
Elerina
The Del
Elerina

i did badly at chem theory, but well in chem prac...and i excelled in biology xp
I much prefer chemistry... I'm doing a chemistry major in one of my degrees... heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 3:31 am
Chemical_Kitten
I much prefer chemistry... I'm doing a chemistry major in one of my degrees... heart
oooh...nah, i made a good lab assistant. i'm studying History and Anthropology...was doing archaeology....but i decided to leave that till later....  

Elerina

Apocalyptic Warrior

27,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 3:33 am
Elerina
Chemical_Kitten
oooh...nah, i made a good lab assistant. i'm studying History and Anthropology...was doing archaeology....but i decided to leave that till later....

History...I love you. crying heart  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces