Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Chat thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:33 pm
we have spotlight and lincraft in australia,
but none around were I am

*has come to a conclusion about centrelink, the goverment agecy that gives money to idiots like me who can't afford rent*

its evil
pure evil
and its run by a giant rat
a giant rat with an unusually large brain
he got his unusually large brain from scientific experiements
and he wants go get revenge for all te times the scientests made him run those stupid mazes
and he gets his revenge by creating THE MOST CONFUSING DAMN APPLICATION FOR PAYMENT PROCESS EVER

apparently I just had an interview, that I had to wait two weeks to get, so I could get two forms to hand later today in and book another time for differnt interview
stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:27 am
Ouch, that's crappy. Damn those rats with oversized brains... Sorry about the interview, hopefully the next one will go better. sad

.:edit:. I added a new banner to our list.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

curli

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:08 pm
curli
Ouch, that's crappy. Damn those rats with oversized brains... Sorry about the interview, hopefully the next one will go better. sad

he he
I like it  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:35 pm
I be me
curli

he he
I like it

I sort of stole the idea from the photography guild, only they have a camera instead of crafty things.  

curli

Squirrel of Doom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:01 pm
curli
I be me
curli

he he
I like it

I sort of stole the idea from the photography guild, only they have a camera instead of crafty things.

Oh, I absolutely love it, its so cute!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:40 pm
Hey guys. Sorry I've been all absenty lately. I'm not on the computer much because I'm working full time and other wise I broke up with my fiance last month and he's making my life a living hell. whee

Also I feel all importanty that I won on the tutorial thing. I didn't even think it was that good. heart Thanks guys that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. blaugh  

unknwndreamer

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:34 pm
Yay!
centerlink are not bastards!

I had my interview, and the guy was HELPFULL eek , and he gave me some forms and told me as soon as I got the stuff back to him they will process them and I should have the rent assist money in a few days
Don't get me wrong, I am not going to rest on my coushy goverment check and refuse to look for work, but now I can afford RENT

this also means that I will be without internet for a few weeks,
but you have mods, they are great, you will survive  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:59 pm
I'm glad the interview went well, I be me. Too bad we won't be seeing more of you though, you're fun. 3nodding

In other entirely unrelated news, I found myself a job! A hotel hired me. In fact, they aren't opened yet and so far I'm the only employee. All it is right now is cleaning up all the rooms so that people can actually come and stay in them, but when it opens I'll be assigned something official.  

curli

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:12 pm
Yay for jobness!
I have been applying for lotsa jobs in my new area, fingers crossed

*randomly rants*
k so I got granted my application for rent assistance, but then they cut me off, its because they thaught my address ended with a 5 instead of a 4 and got returned mail (my landlord proof read it, I didn't fill in the form wrong) then I got back paid then they cut me off again. This time because I never returned a form they never sent me, a form they sent to the address ending in a 5 not a 4. So now they have fixed it and all the forms should be right, but how freaken long it will stay fixed and alright is compleatly unknown to me.
(god bless my landlady for accepting soo many late payments)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:02 am
Damn. That's crappy, I'm glad it's fixed. I guess that's the way it works with all kinds of government agencies, about ten million miss-managed forms. neutral  

curli

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:59 pm
yea it is kinda crappy, but I totally don't blame them
I constantly hear people complain about centerlink, but I have two thaughts whenever I hear them do it
1. get a job
2. they do a damn impossible task every day, be glad that they get it right in the end  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:58 am
Whoo... I'm back from vacation, if any of you knew I was gone.

My sister got married on Saturday, so my mom, my dad and I drove down to Elmira, Ontario to see it all happen. It was super cool, the ceremony was nice, the reception was tasty and the open house afterwards was tons of fun.

Then my brother hopped on a bus on Sunday and is currently in some province between Ontario and Vancouver. He's moving there, so I won't see much of him for a while. I think I might be able to convince my parents to go visit him next summer though, and that'll be fun. 3nodding Vancouver absolutely rocks, after all.  

curli

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:28 pm
I will have to take your word for the rockfullnesss of that perticular state

congrats on the wedding

and what on earth does your sig say  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:48 am
It's lyrics to a song I like. As you might have guessed, it's french.

It says something along the lines of how fate promises so many things and gives us nothing, and how since happiness seems close enough to hold we hold out our hands and end up looking foolish.

suprisingly, it's not really a sad song.  

curli

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:20 pm
curli
It's lyrics to a song I like. As you might have guessed, it's french.

It says something along the lines of how fate promises so many things and gives us nothing, and how since happiness seems close enough to hold we hold out our hands and end up looking foolish.

suprisingly, it's not really a sad song.
hey that sounds really cool,
I want that printed on a T-shirt now. buuuut then I might get random people talking at me in french  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff