Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
The Ask Warrior Thread!!1!!111ONE!!???? (READ FIRST PAGE!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gloomy Inc.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 3:47 am
why do i love a droid? o_o  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 3:54 am
gl00my

because he's a HAWT droid  

WarriorShadow

Gloomy Inc.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 3:55 am
WarriorShadow
gl00my

damn straight!
where did he get his 4 lightsabres? -wonders-

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 3:56 am
Can you do my assignment for me please???? sweatdrop  

Chemical_Kitten

Gloomy Inc.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 4:01 am
oh oh oh! i have a question now!

what should i change my hair to?? xd

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 4:02 am
gl00my
WarriorShadow
gl00my

damn straight!

He actually has 6 though the movie only shows him using 4, he would have had 8 sept Anakin and Obi love there's to much to lose.

He and his Droid Army Anialated a Jedi Task force on a Desert planet mid way through the clone years, at this time he found the General (the Jedi that got killed in the Snow, the one with the long head and goatee) and killed 3 of his for Aprentaces with him, Seriously Injured the last Two (blue girl gwd she was hot, and another one who was not shown in the movie) and almost killed the Master, he stole all 6 ofthere lightsabers then was forced to Retreat when the Elite Clone Commando's came to the Rescue keeping the lightsabers but failing to kill the last 3 jedi.  

WarriorShadow

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 4:03 am
Chemical_Kitten

Im sorry but i can't.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 4:04 am
gl00my
oh oh oh! i have a question now!

what should i change my hair to?? xd

Dreadlocks.

Red.
domokun  

WarriorShadow

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 4:04 am
WarriorShadow
Chemical_Kitten

Im sorry but i can't.
crying  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 4:05 am
whos the best gaian around aside from you and me and chemmy??

hint hint streek!!  

nrasjaa

Gloomy Inc.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 4:07 am
WarriorShadow
gl00my
WarriorShadow
gl00my

damn straight!

He actually has 6 though the movie only shows him using 4, he would have had 8 sept Anakin and Obi love there's to much to lose.

He and his Droid Army Anialated a Jedi Task force on a Desert planet mid way through the clone years, at this time he found the General (the Jedi that got killed in the Snow, the one with the long head and goatee) and killed 3 of his for Aprentaces with him, Seriously Injured the last Two (blue girl gwd she was hot, and another one who was not shown in the movie) and almost killed the Master, he stole all 6 ofthere lightsabers then was forced to Retreat when the Elite Clone Commando's came to the Rescue keeping the lightsabers but failing to kill the last 3 jedi.

if i remember correctly, didnt grievous die before the almighty order #66 was excuted?
*shrugs*

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 4:09 am
gl00my
WarriorShadow
gl00my
WarriorShadow
gl00my

damn straight!

if i remember correctly, didnt grievous die before the almighty order #66 was excuted?
*shrugs*

This Incident was before Episode III.
For more data See the Clone Wars cartoons.
(cartoon network.)  

WarriorShadow

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 4:10 am
nrasjaa
whos the best gaian around aside from you and me and chemmy??

hint hint streek!!

Streek? rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 4:11 am
WarriorShadow
gl00my
WarriorShadow
gl00my
WarriorShadow
gl00my

damn straight!

*shrugs*

(cartoon network.)

bah! i always miss that cartoon crying
i want to watch it, and im never home when its on!
I DEMAND A CARTOON NETWORK +2! scream scream

Gloomy Inc.

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 4:17 am
gl00my
WarriorShadow
gl00my
WarriorShadow
gl00my
WarriorShadow
gl00my

damn straight!

*shrugs*

(cartoon network.)

bah! i always miss that cartoon crying
i want to watch it, and im never home when its on!
I DEMAND A CARTOON NETWORK +2! scream scream

they have it Downloadable off there site, it will not be aired on TV again, and they have had 3 marathons for it over the last month.  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff