School/Uni Mania!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:32 pm
I'll be starting my first year Uni this year, still really unsure of the degree I'll be doing. It does look as though I'll be doing Languages and Applied Linguistics at the moment.
I'm just exploring other avenues, I still want to do Science, but I might just have to do it the long way around.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:22 am
Well I work at Uni and things are starting to get busy now, a lot of staff are returning from the break and logging heaps of jobs, plus I have to start getting all the tafe computer labs ready in the next 2 weeks and then the higher ed labs a couple of weeks after that.

The sightseeing once all the students start coming makes it all worth it though! 3nodding  

TrickYMickY

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:58 am
I'm not sure I'm looking forward to going back to Uni this year. neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:35 am
nor am i. crying  

WarriorShadow

AminoAcid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:39 am
DNA_Guru
I'll be starting my first year Uni this year, still really unsure of the degree I'll be doing. It does look as though I'll be doing Languages and Applied Linguistics at the moment.
I'm just exploring other avenues, I still want to do Science, but I might just have to do it the long way around.

I'm starting first year too!
I want to do science, I find out tomorrow..
Gee fingers crossed!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:01 am
Yarr, I wanted to do a Science in Queensland but my Math was a prerequisite, and I did rather ******** it up royal in the HSC so it looks as though it's an art degree for me unless I can get into Pharmacy in NSW which is doubtful. neutral  

DNA_Guru
Captain

Ranga-G

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:18 am
i also start uni this year and i just found out i got into engineering at UWA, so hooray! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:50 am
I find out tomorrow... well, I guess it's today now.

Arrgh I want to get in so badly!  

EmWah
Crew

Ranga-G

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:52 am
yeah good luck with that  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:53 pm
EmWah
I find out tomorrow... well, I guess it's today now.

Arrgh I want to get in so badly!

zOMG I just wannna knoooooow D:
I think I can get into Uni of Sydney though.. I mean I went ok in my HSC an 84.5 and I need a 83 to get into my course, lets just hope the marks don't go up.
I can't believe they are making us wait till 9 PM <---- wtf man, WTF!! talk2hand

Why can't it be 9am like every other time :'C

AminoAcid

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:08 pm
Yeah I know!

But I can't even look at it online because I've got no idea what my pin number or anything is.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:23 am
I got Biotech at UNSW as an offer, but of course I'll turn it down as I really don't want to go to Sydney.

So I've accepted my offer at Griffith to do languages hoorah.  

DNA_Guru
Captain

AminoAcid

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:46 pm
DNA_Guru
I got Biotech at UNSW as an offer, but of course I'll turn it down as I really don't want to go to Sydney.

So I've accepted my offer at Griffith to do languages hoorah.

My cousin went to Griffith, she loved it, apparently it's awesome fun. Congratulations!

I have a mate that does biotech at UNSW as well! lawl. He doesn't like it, he says he's going to neck himself over the chem in that course.
rofl

I'm happy ~ 4laugh
I'm doing a Bachelor of Applied Science in Medical Radiation Sciences (Radiation Therapy) WOW THAT'S A MOUTHFUL! n______n
I gets to cure peoples of their cancer. ;D
It's at uni of Syd so thats pretty awesome as well.
Except its at the health campus, kinda far from the big campus, so no city for me :C

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:34 pm
I got accepted! ^_^

Bachelor of Environmental Science at Charles Sturt.

Saving the world - here I come.  

EmWah
Crew

[Jena.Tahlia]

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:48 pm
lol i just finished year twelve, im pretty bummed about my enter though but hey, i guess thats life... i still got into uni (although not my first preference) so hey its all good...

im doing "bachelor of social science" at swinburne uni...

my mate has to go all the way to albury crying  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces