Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
The Offical Australian Rateage!! i can make you beautiful!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

im not dead!!
  who are you?? and where did you come from?? and whats that on your a**??
  does this mean i loose your inheritence??
  good, cuz you owe me money!!
  yeay!! natasha's bac..... oooooo cookies!!
  i bought weed and men and rum.... anyone in??
View Results

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 5:34 pm
Kensuke72
Rate me avatar please!

o_0 have we met?? you look reallly familiar

anyway i loves it!! it's so blue!! i likes the hat and the pants and a good one with the gloves whee however i reakcon to add some charater add some different colours to it?? try like maybe a few whites or golds to make it look uber sex!! blacks go really well to, or even a few greens to go with your eyes. 3nodding other than that i think it's teh sex effort so i gives you 10/10!! whee  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 5:37 pm
Weylok
Rate my new hair.

just the hair?? well *strokes hair* i looooooves it!! just when i thought your avvie couldn't get any sexier, bham!! you pull out more sexier on me!! whee i loves how the hair goes with the blacks, it gives it more of a sense of flow and yea i love that style too, it looks la awesome!! weylok you are officially teh sexiest 14 year old around 3nodding and i gives you 10/10 not because of the promotion, but because you are TEH SEX!! heart whee  

nrasjaa

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 5:40 pm
The Del
Well... lol

hehe here to get some more illegal loving from me eh?? whee

nah i loves how you has teh flow and teh oommff, niice niice, i likes the mustkeer toppy thing it's niiice!! whee i gives you 10/10!! whee  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 5:41 pm
How about this outfit? Rhi Rhi did it for me heart  

Chemical_Kitten

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:02 pm
Chemical_Kitten
How about this outfit? Rhi Rhi did it for me heart

are you seirous!! it looks teh sex!! ws has really good taste in avvies 3nodding he's the oommff master!! yeay for the good old days of the oommff thread!! well i loves the flow!! and i loves how it's like cat woman, uber sexay and feminine yet strong!! rawr!! i loves how it goes with the hair too!! i gives it 10/10 and that's not because of the promotion i just love it!! whee heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:56 pm
rate meh please??? I just got a new jacket ^^  

Alexie_dennison

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 12:08 am
Alexie_dennison
rate meh please??? I just got a new jacket ^^

oooo i loves it!! i likes the jacket!! and i likes the skirty too!! i likes the goaties as well so cute la!! and you've done the foxy thing pretty good too!! i like the flow you have too, umm i'm not sure if you're making the jacket as the feature item because if you are then it's a good ensumble. if not then i reackon maybe somthing to tie it in a bit. maybe like different shoes or like different bottoms although those ones are fine. hhhmmm a little toughie this on is to balance. well other than that it's great so i gives you 8.5/10!!

sorry bub the Streeks back 10's for all promotion just finished today sad  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 12:35 am
nrasjaa
Weylok
Rate my new hair.

just the hair?? well *strokes hair* i looooooves it!! just when i thought your avvie couldn't get any sexier, bham!! you pull out more sexier on me!! whee i loves how the hair goes with the blacks, it gives it more of a sense of flow and yea i love that style too, it looks la awesome!! weylok you are officially teh sexiest 14 year old around 3nodding and i gives you 10/10 not because of the promotion, but because you are TEH SEX!! heart whee

*Dances* Thank yuuuu ^^ blaugh  

Weylok

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:09 pm
Weylok
nrasjaa
Weylok
Rate my new hair.

*Dances* Thank yuuuu ^^ blaugh

no thank you for bombardin us with your sex!! whee ok im over it  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:53 pm
ok you all arent streek and eino, so come and get yourselfs rated 3nodding yeay for new items whee  

nrasjaa

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:04 pm
*poses*

Rate me.

Mel created this little Collection. heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:23 pm
WarriorShadow
*poses*

Rate me.

Mel created this little Collection. heart

you look like a sexay man version of cat woman!! so masucline and strong!! i loves it!! actually i think i said the same about chemmys avvie!! well i loves how you two match but not full on match so bad that we go "was that chemmy or WS??" yes i loves the flow and the oommff and i loves the kitty stuffs whee you've tied it in really well, those kitty items are really hard to find stuffs to match with 3nodding well done i gives it 10/10!! whee  

nrasjaa

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:24 pm
You know the drill. domokun  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:30 pm
DNA_Guru
You know the drill. domokun

well you is right, i do loves the shiney gold stuffs whee and i loves the complex jacket too!! how ever i think it's missing something. something to give it oommff!! ooooo maybe try those new guitars out, like the demonic one that might work. or like if you really want, a nightmare scarf, it would make you look like the king of scary stuffs eek but yea i reackon it would give you a bit of oommff, and oommff is always good. so i gives you 8.5/10!!  

nrasjaa

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:14 pm
RATE MY CLUTTER!  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items