Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:37 pm
flame looked at her "yeah i will....but i wont be here...and my name is better left untold" then flame closed is eye and waited for her to leave before he took off running slowly into the wood away and hid in the darness of the untouched part of the forest alone  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 5:42 pm
Meagan woke up slowly opening her eyes. She hadnt wanted to fall asleep under the tree were she layed. She got up noticing everyone had left , she walked slowly and silently into the woods not looking back  

Maewolf

Anxious Werewolf

12,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 2:58 pm
Star went back to the clearing after she met the wolf. She had to admit, she was a bit curious who he really was from his actions. She shrugged and dismissed the thought, turning wolf and rolling in the grass.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:00 pm
slighter after he got is drink of water walked over to the clearing and started to look around facing away from star and didnt know he was there and was woundering if anybody has saw flames or mistaken him has me  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:09 pm
Star's nose picked up a familiar scent. She did not see who it was, and tried to remember. "Hmm..." Smells like the wolf that she just saw back at the the borders of the clearing. "Hello?" She called, just in case she was mistaken.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:12 pm
slighter alittle discourage didn't look back ahs he heard star voice ahs he was alittle discouraged that he could't find flame but what he didnt know is that nto looking at star would make him look liek the otehr wolf but he replied in a soft and nto ahs tense has ususal voice making himself actmore like flame and he said "hello..."  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:20 pm
Star, a little confused as to who replied her, turned to her stomach to look at him and looked almost exactly like the one she saw earlier. "Oh, I didn't expect to see you so soon again. I'm glad to see you've regained your strength so soon." Her brows furrowed a bit since she had a hard time believing someone could recover that soon, judging at how tired he looked before.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:23 pm
slighter turned around whit is head tilted "what......recoverred...what do you mean...what happen to me....what day is this" he walk down over to star and sat next to her"...you look....confused" slighter laughed alittle  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:30 pm
"Oh." Star stupidly replied. She had mistaken and smiled, nudging him with her shoulder. "I don't know. What did happen to you?" She laughed along with him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:31 pm
slked at her "did you see a wolf that looks like me but not has well built has i am....he took my notepad and pencil....." slighter said seriously but didnt want to give away who he was to protect him  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:36 pm
Star raised an eyebrow. "I thought no one could pry your notepad off of you." Star laughed. "I guess I've misjudged you then." She teased, none of it really meaning it. "Yeah, maybe I have. Why don't you just use your amazing sense of smell and hearing along with your powerful muscles in the first place to catch up to him?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:40 pm
"cause was sleeping........" slighter said in anger but was really about to laugh since she belived is lie " well never mind them, il find him later" then slighter look pass star and then around and saw flmae hiding in the bushes being really quite then slighter started to relaxe nowing he was alright  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:45 pm
"Ah, the almighty Slighter has fallen." Star laughed again. "Yeah, good luck with that then." She smiled and laid her head on her paws, only to look up again as she asked, "So besides that, how was your day?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:47 pm
"small......woke up liek an hour ago" he laughter then walk around but stayed near" and yours"  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:52 pm
Star looked at him incredulously. "What is with you? You're all...tense and everything!" She said in playful tones.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff