Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ruins/Burial Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:48 pm
Sora leaned on the tree as she was saying nice colorful words to herself  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:21 am
Almirrah began to walk, listening to the soft crunch of dry leaves as she walked upon them, blocking out all other sounds around the area. Deathwatch slowly followed her, examining the area carefully, occassionally venturing into dark areas to explore.
Almirrah stopped at a large pillar and then leaned the front of her head on it, closing her eyes. She sighed deeply, feeling abandoned again.
Her tail twitched when a small mouse brushed against it, running speedily across the littered terrain. She chased after it instantly, running through the many ruin obstacles, her eyes fixed on the mouse.

applz

iconstonedragon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:51 am
(sorry for not continouing any of the forums, but i will do my best w/ this one)

Slighter stalked after his sister, they had heard many things about this place, but never dared go alone. Their guide, Otoben, walked on. While his sister, Kia, followed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:50 pm
iconstonedragon
(sorry for not continouing any of the forums, but i will do my best w/ this one)

Slighter stalked after his sister, they had heard many things about this place, but never dared go alone. Their guide, Otoben, walked on. While his sister, Kia, followed.

((its quite fine with me... ^^))

Almirrah leaped forward, her claws drawn out, ready to tear at the mouse, but the sudden sound of other wolves distracted her, and she lost her accuracy and soon found herself sliding into the ground... the mouse out of her reach. She opened her eyes, trying to see through the small fog of dirt that was surrounding her, but the mouse had gone.
She got up, growling and shook her body, attempting to shake away all the dirt from her dark fur.
She looked around, her bat-like ears searching for more sound, as Deathwatch finally caught up to her, floating beside her, looking like a small dark sphere in a pool of mist.
Her ear turned towards the aproaching wolves, and she looked towards that direction, trying to see past the many ruins.

applz

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:03 pm
Arkanna growled as she began to noticed the ruins getting bigger. Stoping she looked around and found a nice dark corner to sit in. She walked over and sat down, cursing under her breath as she looked around.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:59 pm
Sora looked at the ground,then looked up looking around,glad that she was alone she took her bandanna off,showing her blood red eyes  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:23 pm
Silkrai yawned and looked around, her breath was now visible. She jumped on a ruin and changed into her wolf form,slowly walking across the wall, her bright green eyes scanned over the place, "Where the hell is that wolf..." she whispered quietly, making her breath shine in the moon light as it vaporized in front of her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:16 pm
Sora scanned the area,glad she was able to take of her bandanna for awhile,she was relaxed as she leaned on the tree and closed her eyes  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:12 pm
Sulkrai still scanned the area as she walked lazily on the ruins.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:09 pm
Sora fell asleep gripping her Bandanna tightly  

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:36 am
Almirrah continued to lurk about the ruins, searching for any strangers she would wish to confront.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:24 pm
(Maybe that would be me??)

Kakenshi turned around the corner, only to run straight into Almirrah, "I'm so sorry", she whined, she turned around and ran to go hide behind an over grown pillar, her tail tucked between her legs.  

-Hydrogenated-Bee-

applz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:22 am
Trisha-Bee
(Maybe that would be me??)

Kakenshi turned around the corner, only to run straight into Almirrah, "I'm so sorry", she whined, she turned around and ran to go hide behind an over grown pillar, her tail tucked between her legs.

Almirrah's eyes followed the wolf that had just ran away from her. She saw her run behind a pillar.
She walked towards the pillar remains silently, trying not to frighten the wolf. When she approached the pillar, she spoke softly, 'Greetings. There is no need ot be firghtened, can I help you?' she asked. Almirrah then waited for the wolf's response.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:38 am
*shuicho walked through the ruins and stopped seeing the familiar shadowy figure of his vampiric friend almirrah*"almirrah is that you?"  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:42 am
Tomomi Chihiro
Sora fell asleep gripping her Bandanna tightly

Sulkrai turned on a ruin and her eyes met Sora, she let a small smile come across her face and then quietly kept on walking.Soon she came to a ruin that was bigger, she jumped up and landed on the top, looking down she saw Arkanna.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff