Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
The Seto Kaiba B-Movie RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:49 pm
" But I need to find him to save him! " Mokuba argued. " I wanna save your planet, but my brothers more important then any world, even our own." Mokuba explained. " He always been there to protect me, now its my turn." Mokuba said with a dramtic pause." I need to find him..." Mokuba whispered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:46 am
Somehow and quite suddenly, Fyer appeared before them. "Listen you, both of you. If you want him back, you have to find him first. I have him at my base and I'm not letting him go because the script won't let me. You'll know my base when you get there. Also, do you have any duct tape? You're brother is loud, obnoxious and won't shut up."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:24 am
*Towly walks in*
Wanna get High...?
*runs out*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:29 am
Fyer pinched the bridge of her nose. "It's going to be one of those days isn't it?" She waited for Mokuba's response.

<3*!& looked at the strange visitor. Blinking at his sudden appearance and disappearance, she chalked it up to a Manteiv war flash back and was done with it.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:08 pm
Cartman follows, sees people:
"Screw you guys, I'm going home!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:58 pm
Mokubas eeys narrowed. " You better give him back, or when I do find him you'll be even more sorry! " Mokuab exclaimed ignoring the duct tape comment.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:41 am
"Ya, well I'm in no mood either! Now get back to my base you overweight little brat! There's cheesy poofs in it for you if you guard the prisoner." Fyer ordered, dragging the South Park resident with her.

"Er... that's the threat we were all so concerned with? I could've taken her out myself, I mean, why did we have to go and get some little kid who looks more like a girl than I do anyway?!" <3*!& continued like this until the script writer b***h-slapped her and made the rating jump to PG-13.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:32 am
Mokuba said some final words to <3*!& before he was dragged off to far to be heard anymore." Man, that girl wasnt very nice. " Mokuba siad under his breath. Though he was curious to why this girl was trusting him to guard his brother, of coarse he planned to help Seto escape. ' This movie is just getting wierder and wierder' Mokuba thought to himself.  

InunaideGner

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:54 am
Cartman;Leggo of me, you slut!
Were's my food!
Gimme or I'll sing!
"Ooooh HOoolley Niiiiiight!!!!"
"Wait up... You just said... Cheesy Poofs...?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:04 am
Set0Kaiba
Leggo of me, you slut!
Were's my food!
Gimme or I'll sing!
((lol what the heck are you doing set0kaiba? xd ))  

InunaideGner

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:23 am
InunaideGner
Set0Kaiba
Cartman; Leggo of me, you slut!
Were's my food!
Gimme or I'll sing!

(((erm... *runs off*)))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:31 am
Set0Kaiba
InunaideGner
Set0Kaiba
Cartman; Leggo of me, you slut!
Were's my food!
Gimme or I'll sing!

(((erm... *runs off*)))
((*shakes head* hes soo silly))  

InunaideGner

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:35 am
*Santa walks in*
"Hello there, InunaideGner... Let me tell you a little story. Once upon a time, there was this poor, poor rich boy. He had no friends, no lover and no parents. All he had was this company that was worth millions, and a status of 'Second Best Duelist In The World'. He grew sick of it. Now, to help this boy... Listen to me carefully... To help this boy, you must give him your Bani Clips."
wink

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:46 am
Set0Kaiba
*Santa walks in*
"Hello there, InunaideGner... Let me tell you a little story. Once upon a time, there was this poor, poor rich boy. He had no friends, no lover and no parents. All he had was this company that was worth millions, and a status of 'Second Best Duelist In The World'. He grew sick of it. Now, to help this boy... Listen to me carefully... To help this boy, you must give him your Bani Clips."
wink
((lol, i dont think Seto Kaiba would look good in bani clips 4laugh also they were a gift from my gaian bf sweatdrop ))  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:38 pm
"Santa, get the hell out of here. Just because you're communist doesn't mean we all want to be. I mean, come on, communism just doesn't work okay?" <3*!& said.

Fyer returned to her base, leading Cartman by dangling cheesy poofs in front of him with a fishing line. Upon finding Seto she duct taped his mouth shut. Seto was not happy. He tried to yell through the duct tape at her that his brother was coming to save him, etc. but it didn't work so well.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff