Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toast Is Me

Wheezing Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:18 pm
NAME: Nikora, countess of the space between my ears and future ruler of ...something...

APPEARANCE: black a-lined hair, not ugly, but not pretty, not fat nor skinny, wears almost exclucivly black, usually fishnet tops or band tees. boots, always. my avatar is not all that different from me (exept the red hair and contacts)

FAV. BANDS: VNV Nation, Skinny Puppy, AFI, Nightwish, the 69 eyes, some metal bands, some punk, no pop, urban, or country.

SEXUALITY: i really dont see why it matters, but I'm an inactive heterosexual.

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: inactive

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: painting, drawing, reading macabre books, mangas, and stories based around the living hell this world is becoming (like Brave New World), internet, Lord of the Rings, cooking, coffee, hikeing, other things.

PERSONALITY: a bit manic-depressive. im in depressive mode right now. in my manic mode im bearly comprehendible. think GIR with coffee instead of his cupcake. depressive is more intrusive and plain. sorry 'bout that.

PET PEEVES: arrogence, slutty people, people who feel they have to let the whole damnible planet know their sexuality, bad vampire books/movies, trying to read Milton with a headache.

LIKES/DISLIKES:likes movies with subtitles, movies that mess with your mind, swords, politicly opinionated music, coffee, walking alone, my diskman, praise for my art (it makes me feel like im doing something productive with my live), jhonen vasquez, my avatar, sporks, other things. im not even going to start on my dislikes.

REASON FOR JOINING:tired of feeling alone here on gaia, the need for people of a similar mindset.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:10 pm
NAME: boomer
APPEARANCE: umm i dont know spike hair white thats it i guess i look like evry one els i guess
FAV. BANDS: slipknot # ******** one in my book ,slayer,manson,static-x,rammstein,murderdolls,wednes day 13 ,ozzy,black sabbath...same as ozzy ,godsmack,ac/dc,niravana cradle of filth,skinny puppy,the smashing pumpkins,pantera,system of a down,whitezombie,robzombie,deamon hunter,dead star assemembly ,mushroomhead,NIN,deadkennedys,black flag,pennywise,rancid,sex pistols,tsol,crass,the casualties,the distillers
SEXUALITY: bisexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: sinhal
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: music,to lazzy to typ right now
PERSONALITY: to lazzy to typ right now
PET PEEVES: rap...ppl that judg ppl that they dont know
LIKES/DISLIKES: to lazzy to typ right now
REASON FOR JOINING:wana meet ppl bored  

x1xthe_hermitx1x

Broken Feather

Eloquent Exhibitionist

10,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:26 am
NAME: Eloise
APPEARANCE: Very gothy, white face, black eyes and lips, black hair, dog collar etc
FAV. BANDS: The Rasmus, Placebo, Good Charlotte, Slipknot, Murderdolls, HIM, Evanescence, Greenday + loads more
SEXUALITY: Bisexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music (plays flute), Animal Rights, Internet.
PERSONALITY: Really random and hyper but goes through really depressed phases.
PETS: I don't have any pets and am against the pet trade.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I dislike: Meat, Hunters, Farmers, Scientists, Chavs, Pink, Mornings, Katrina + more I can't remember right now.
I like: Animals, Heavy Metal and Rock Music, My friends and My Family, Black, Green, Night time, Gothic clothes and shoes etc, liquorice ninja , randomness!!
REASON FOR JOINING: To make new friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:52 pm
NAME: Call me Teh. cool

APPEARANCE: Deep brown eyes with shimmers of gold that quiver in the light like a dance of flakes of sunlight. Blonde/red hair that makes the light dance in a play of gleaming color that extends down into the darkness of the blackest permanent hair-dye. Fair skin that pales over fall to spring then darkens and burns in the sun of summer, cheeks of peach or soft rose. Standing at the height of five foot six with almost emo-style glasses and clothed in the darkest things from the wall linings of Hot Topic. Oh yeah....and boots. cool

FAV. BANDS: Incubus, Linkin Park, Marilyn Manson. The list goes on beyond bands. I made an entry in the 'Music' thread, go read that.

SEXUALITY: Wouldn't you like to know?

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: In a fading relationship that will end without much mutual feeling. So...yeah....kinda single.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Anime/Manga, music, dark stories, vampires (not obsessed, but find them curious. Lucifer's most beautiful creations), literature, role-playing, long disscussions on almost anything. Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho, video games (Final Fantasy/Devil May Cry at the moment). I like Marvel movies. Go Human-Torch. cool

PERSONALITY: Emotional, it changes. I'm usually a goofy little thing that can, when nessicary, become the darkest person you could ever meet. It changes with who I'm around and the situation. Loyal to my friend's, easy to cry, I find dramatic situations hilarious and will usually end up laughing unless it comes to my friends hurting themselves. I like to smile, don't like to be mad, I get depressed easily and music effects my moods.

PET PEEVES: Homophobes, my little sister, my step-dad, self-mutilation (not my own), people that don't take hints, being thrown up on, people that refuse to grow up (you are NOT Peter Pan, get OVER it. mad ), being disgustingly vulgar, constant dissapointment, looks like I'm doing something wrong, people that act like everything's fine when they're proven wrong but you just KNOW they're thinking '"I'm right...what a stupid person.". The words "f**"; "f*****t"; or the use of gay to substitute for the word 'stupid'. Intolerance, arrogance, ignorance...

LIKES/DISLIKES: Well most of my dislikes were mentioned in Pet Peeves and most of my likes were in my 'Interests'. sweatdrop

REASON FOR JOINING: Hoping to find some good conversation about theories on vampires/mystical animals/anime characters all sorts of things....considering the ChatterBox has gone to all Hell, which is a disgrace to Hell. confused

[Teh.Mule]

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:06 am
Greetings to all biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:16 am
greetings! You can call me Sasha if you'd like...I look forward to meeting each and every one of you!  

Nixie~Mirrormere

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:20 am
Nixie~Mirrormere
greetings! You can call me Sasha if you'd like...I look forward to meeting each and every one of you!
Hullo biggrin Welcome to the guild  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:38 am
Hi.  

d-lag

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:45 am
fish_are_cool
Hi.
Stop posting spam allover the place! scream  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:07 am
NAME:Ember Applesauce(well its actually dahlia but i dont care)
APPEARANCE: brown hair and eyes something like 5'4
FAV. BANDS: Jet, LoLa Ray. All american rejects, White Stripes, THe strokes. Imogen HEap, The bravery, Hellogoodbye, TEgan and Sarah, Red Hot chili peppers, Hot Hot HEat, Jimmy Eats World, Old green day, Interpol, Bright eyes and a bunch of other bands!!!
SEXUALITY:statright
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Dating but im breaking up.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Same as everyone tv, computer, throwing pennys at people from above.
PERSONALITY: If i were to be labled it would have to be a retarted emo chick or annoying person who wont shut the f**k up but is really funny.
PET PEEVES: Ashlee simpsons.
LIKES/DISLIKES:Good music/ Poser music like things they play on the radio like mix 96.
REASON FOR JOINING: Deadly demon told me to.  

Southern Belles

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:15 am
Hi Dals smile

Your breaking up with him? *does a dance* I felt sorry for the poor guy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:13 pm
NAME: Angela
APPEARANCE:short,brown hair, my skin is white, eyes blue/changes to green now and then
FAV. BANDS: greenday/slipknot
SEXUALITY: girl
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: gots a bf
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: air brushing and drawing
PERSONALITY: sometimes perky but mostly very very calm
PET PEEVES:
LIKES/DISLIKES: dislikes to be in high places likes music
REASON FOR JOINING: i am going goth and no ones seems to except it so i figured since this is a goth guild you guys would  

BlackAngel0660

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:50 am
BlackAngle06
NAME: Angela
APPEARANCE:short,brown hair, my skin is white, eyes blue/changes to green now and then
FAV. BANDS: greenday/slipknot
SEXUALITY: girl
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: gots a bf
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: air brushing and drawing
PERSONALITY: sometimes perky but mostly very very calm
PET PEEVES:
LIKES/DISLIKES: dislikes to be in high places likes music
REASON FOR JOINING: i am going goth and no ones seems to except it so i figured since this is a goth guild you guys would
Welcome biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:37 am
Name:Ceil(real name:Michael)
appearance:short,jagged,cinnamin red hair,brown eyes,5'9",strong build
Fav.bands:Cradle of filth,Dimmu Borgir,Air
Sexuality:male
Relationship status:I have a girlfriend
Hobbies:collecting,swordfighting,playing music
Pet Peeve:people misjudging my actions
Dislikes:war,bigotry,fighting,rude and disrespectful people
Reasons for joining:I'm a goth plus I was invited  

Ceil

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:49 am
Ceil
Name:Ceil(real name:Michael)
appearance:short,jagged,cinnamin red hair,brown eyes,5'9",strong build
Fav.bands:Cradle of filth,Dimmu Borgir,Air
Sexuality:male
Relationship status:I have a girlfriend
Hobbies:collecting,swordfighting,playing music
Pet Peeve:people misjudging my actions
Dislikes:war,bigotry,fighting,rude and disrespectful people
Reasons for joining:I'm a goth plus I was invited

Welcome to the guild. *Hands you a basket of cookies* I hope you enjoy your stay. ^_^  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff