Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 06. "Life Issues" - Advice & Counseling
Help? Sexualities (and more) defined Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

` Hypnotic R A i N Drops

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:09 pm
o_0

Think I might be pan

-->.<--

(| |)
(._.)
(")(")

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:25 pm
thanks for the explination Kate =D  

Artemis-X

TheFoxOfRedRoses

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:40 am
I have no idea what I am still... I know I feel like I'm homosexual but at the same time I I'm more boyish on the inside than I am on the outside... at the same time I feel a mental attraction for a guy if he's sweet but once I get in bed with him I feel sick to my stomache and run off lol...

I've slept with 2 different girls in the past without any problems... but guys always seem to be an issue... I feel discusted by them physically but not mentally... I wouldn't say I'm pansexual because I think women are sexy in and out and I only think men sometimes have a charming personallity... so I have no idea what I am... a confused half-pansexual? lol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:07 am
I guess I am homo because I don't think I could ever be physical with another man..but! I'm not a manhating bulldyke either... I really dislike those type of women, I would never be something I hate.  

TheFoxOfRedRoses

ZombieHunter825

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:09 pm
Boi and proud. I'm actually kind of bi, I just like girls more.

Oh. And TheAngelOfDestinyKate, you are REALLY cute o.o  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:47 am
thanks!
i categorize myself as a pansexual, boi (at times...but i only wish i have the sexual organ of a male), but the only thing that i'm attracted to myself is my boobies!!! muhahahahahaha rofl  

ghost666whisperer

lolo the daydreamer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:37 pm
Would tri-sexual involve animals?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:39 pm
what the hell is pansexual and try - sexual.??  

RONIN_13X

Artemis-X

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:40 pm
silentbobx
Would tri-sexual involve animals?
yes it would.
a human male partner, a human female partner, and any third party. third party could consist of a vegetable such as a cucumber or carrot, or an animal such as a dog.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:42 pm
Artemis-X
i'm trying to make sure that i have a good list of sexualities that isn't confusing..... simple definitions of the sexualities is really nice >.>' but still can be confusing... especially when you try to brief over it in wikipedia....>.>' so if people want to make sure i have them correct, say yay! and if they think i need to correct something, say nay! and help me correct it?
or even add more sexualities that i'm not aware of? >.>'

Heterosexual - attracted to the opposite gender
Homosexual - attracted to the same gender
Bisexual - attraction to both males and females
Pansexual - attracted to all genders and sexes [eg:male,female,transgender etc]
Transsexual - when gender identity doesn’t match assigned gender; an umbrella term used to describe drag-kings, drag-queens, cross-dressers, etc.
Cross-dresser - dresses as the opposite gender and may identify as transgender; done possibly for personal satisfaction: be it sexual, emotional, or financial
Transvestite - dresses like the opposite gender full-time, possibly for emotional gratification
Trisexual - attraction in men, women and a third party [oneself, animals, or vegetables]
Asexual - having no sexual desire or activity
Autosexual - attraction to oneself
Metrosexual - a male who has a strong aesthetic sense and spends a great deal of time and money on his appearance and lifestyle
Transgender - someone whose gender is surgically changed
New Half - born as one gender, but has gone through surgery and are now both
Gender Queer/Androgyne - identifies as either both genders or neither
Butch/Femme - A lesbian relationship where one of the couple if masculine and takes on the male role while the Femme takes on the female role
Butch - a third gender considered by some lesbians; even go by male pronouns of "Hy & Hym"
Boi - A girl who dresses and acts boyish, but does not intend to be male
f** Boi - A girl who takes male hormones to gain facial hair in order to look more male, but has no interest in being male
Intersex - A person who is born both sexes and sometimes doctors remove one of the genitals to make them one sex or the other
Hermaphrodites - Having both working sexual organs
She Male - A MtF who gets top surgery and then stops with the transition, meaning they have breast implants and that is it. The term has also been known to be used for an MtF sex worker
Transsensual - A person who falls in love with someone who is in sexual transition, MtF or FtM
Bear - Gay male who is attracted to big hairy men. There are also terms with in the bear community like "daddy bear", older, and "cub", younger. A person that is attracted to big hairy men could be a bear but if neither large nor hairy he is called an admirer
Leather - person who has a leather and/or latex. Also part of the BDSM community
Omni Sexual - A person who identifies with both and is attracted to both

Isnt BOI? LIke YEAAAAAHHHH BOOOOOOIIIIIIIII!!! from public enemy numba one? I thought it was tom boy if they was girls that are like guys. And bears are the fat and hairy dudes and the "admirers" are the cubs.  

lolo the daydreamer

Artemis-X

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:42 pm
RONIN_13X
what the hell is pansexual and try - sexual.??
there's a couple of definitions to each

pansexual can be identified as:
1: being attracted to all things, including intangible objects such as the wind, or
2: being attracted more to a persons personality rather than their gender, orientation, or identity.

try/trisexual can be identified as:
1: attraction to three parties. usually a human male, a human female, and a third party. the third party can be vegetable [such as a cucumber] or animal [such as a dog]
2: is a play on the word "try," meaning a person who is tri-sexual, is willing to try almost any sexual act.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:45 pm
silentbobx
Isnt BOI? LIke YEAAAAAHHHH BOOOOOOIIIIIIIII!!! from public enemy numba one? I thought it was tom boy if they was girls that are like guys. And bears are the fat and hairy dudes and the "admirers" are the cubs.
the definitions i got for those ones came from a boi dyke. i haven't been able to find any other definitions anywhere... and i dunno about that quote, i've never heard of public enemy numba one.

Tomboy is what you usually call a girl who dresses kinda boyish and might be involved in some boyish activities. but they still might be slightly feminine.
a Boi probably goes to the extent of wearing boxers and other undergarments that guys wear, and acts a lot more like a boy than a tomboy would.  

Artemis-X

lolo the daydreamer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:49 pm
Artemis-X
silentbobx
the definitions i got for those ones came from a boi dyke. i haven't been able to find any other definitions anywhere... and i dunno about that quote, i've never heard of public enemy numba one.

Tomboy is what you usually call a girl who dresses kinda boyish and might be involved in some boyish activities. but they still might be slightly feminine.
a Boi probably goes to the extent of wearing boxers and other undergarments that guys wear, and acts a lot more like a boy than a tomboy would.

Ha so i win with the bear things and yeah you're right about the boi thingy but its also like a alternate spelling of boy like in rap and stuff...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:50 pm
silentbobx
Artemis-X
silentbobx

Ha so i win with the bear things and yeah you're right about the boi thingy but its also like a alternate spelling of boy like in rap and stuff...
i... wouldn't know anything about rap, i'll hate that genre of music to my grave... and they might spell it that way in rap, but it probably isn't meant in the same way.  

Artemis-X

lolo the daydreamer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:53 pm
Yeah they dont.  
06. "Life Issues" - Advice & Counseling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items