Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Picture Post! (New rule. Read the first post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 321 322 323 324 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blackrose1186

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:16 am
deadly_demon
blackrose1186
more shots i took..for my photo portfolio
kyle
sepia
photo angle
pray
ponder
search
Cool! Love the pics! xd

thank you.. i post for criticism.. so any is appreciated.. i like to see what people think so i know what to work on.. its what keeps me going xd :  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:34 pm
I'm uglyful, but my new webcam allows me to take some shots that don't look completely horrible.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can't really see my face well in any of those...so here's what I actually look like:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sorta. xp

crown_of_thorns

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:54 pm
@ NegativeOne
lol. That wasnt the one i was refering to ... lol. but yeah. I was chating to a friend of mine online. I told her i didnt have a shirt on, and she was like? Realy? Take a pic. So I did. lol.

@ Isobel Bellamy
ahhh! Thats creepy. Ish. My sister told me she knows someone who lookes just like me, and has the same name too. Thats creepy. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:21 pm
lookin' through my myspace images....
damn that's a little big biggrin  

MorbidEclipse

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:04 am
MorbidEclipse
lookin' through my myspace images....
damn that's a little big biggrin
Cool!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:27 pm
blackrose1186
deadly_demon
blackrose1186
kyle
sepia
photo angle
pray
ponder
search
Cool! Love the pics! xd

thank you.. i post for criticism.. so any is appreciated.. i like to see what people think so i know what to work on.. its what keeps me going xd :

and criticism ye shall recieve: im not a photographer but i have had my share of photos that ive taken. i dont think the person should be the main subject, or perhaps not the focal point anyways. it sounds odd but personally i find the graves more interesting then a person posing. they are good though. on a side note, i just hope you have a bit of respect for the dead, meaning i hope you dont walk directly in front of the graves over the bodies, but rather behind them.

they are good, i think perhaps the photos could be darkened for more clarity on the purpose of the photo, if you develope your own pics. if not, a computer program might work. ill use my fave of your pics and see if i can do what i mean on adobe 7.0.

all i did was take it and darken it in some parts and it came out alright. i mainly focused the focal points around the graves, but the people are evident, blending into the background as if they were there, ready for the inevitable.

i hope i helped.  

themagikat

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:06 pm
User Image

Me, in a way.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:31 pm
ceilisidhe
User Image

Me, in a way.

Oh look, it's a kawaii anata wa *Glomps huggle snuggles*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

[ D i z z y ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:41 pm
I should upload my pic someday... if I can take one. Its about time you saw the face of your admin anyway. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:48 pm
User Image
Me, and....
User Image
pigtails.... sweatdrop  

elderheart

blackrose1186

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:02 pm
themagikat
blackrose1186
deadly_demon
blackrose1186
kyle
sepia
photo angle
pray
ponder
search
Cool! Love the pics! xd

and criticism ye shall recieve: im not a photographer but i have had my share of photos that ive taken. i dont think the person should be the main subject, or perhaps not the focal point anyways. it sounds odd but personally i find the graves more interesting then a person posing. they are good though. on a side note, i just hope you have a bit of respect for the dead, meaning i hope you dont walk directly in front of the graves over the bodies, but rather behind them.

they are good, i think perhaps the photos could be darkened for more clarity on the purpose of the photo, if you develope your own pics. if not, a computer program might work. ill use my fave of your pics and see if i can do what i mean on adobe 7.0.

all i did was take it and darken it in some parts and it came out alright. i mainly focused the focal points around the graves, but the people are evident, blending into the background as if they were there, ready for the inevitable.

i hope i helped.

you helped a bunch.. i love the edit to the pic.. i will be sure to run some other pix by you.. i appreciate the criticizm.. i have some of the graves if you want to pm me ill send you some.. the're a little big to post here but you should like them.. and you can play with them on adobe... but i develop my pix as often as i can but its hard to get access to a darkroom.. and with me moving it'll be tougher.. but i dont have much in the way of photomanipulation..

and @morbideclipse.. like the pic.. attractive  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:45 pm
thanks. ide be happy to do it more, i think its fun. if you want a banner, its only 200g...see the link in my sig. (normally its 250, but guild members are 50 off)  

themagikat

themagikat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:13 am
ack! back on topic....
i got a myspace so i edited that original photo on liek the first page of this topic.

its decent, but its kinda gritty when enlarged. also, my face is still like a year old in that photo and my hair looks black cuz it was wet, lol. (i had just gotten out of a pool in that photo)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:47 pm
themagikat
ack! back on topic....
i got a myspace so i edited that original photo on liek the first page of this topic.

its decent, but its kinda gritty when enlarged. also, my face is still like a year old in that photo and my hair looks black cuz it was wet, lol. (i had just gotten out of a pool in that photo)

yes i am definately going to have to let you manipulate the shots i take.. i love the edits you come up with  

blackrose1186

IndigoGhost

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:23 pm

I'm not sure if this will work or not, if it doesn't, I'll- I dunno, give up?  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 321 322 323 324 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff