Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 2
Sims 2 'Have You Ever?' Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:) ?
  :(
  (:
View Results

promised_forever

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:40 pm
I always make me in the game.

Have you ever made your sim act like a babymaking machine by getting them pregnant every time she was able to?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:55 pm
No, that would be WAY too many babies!!! Somewhat close, though...

Have you ever... wished you were one of your sims?  

Sweet_Melissad

Siren Silence

Fanatical Phantom

15,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:26 am
I've wished I were as pretty or rich as some of my Sims, but I've never actually wanted to be one of them.

Have you ever had a repairman get electrocuted and die while repairing something for your Sims?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:14 pm
.Venus.Orbiting.
I've wished I were as pretty or rich as some of my Sims, but I've never actually wanted to be one of them.

Have you ever had a repairman get electrocuted and die while repairing something for your Sims?

No, my one sim just fixes it himself.

Has your sim ever died because its aspiration meter was in the high red zone? ( I want to know, since my favorite sim is there right now..)  

WindhoesXP

Pollination Technician

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:36 am
WindhoesXP
No, my one sim just fixes it himself.

Has your sim ever died because its aspiration meter was in the high red zone? ( I want to know, since my favorite sim is there right now..)

Yes, It depends on how bad it is.

Have you ever killed a sim on purpose? I have twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:46 am
Yeah, I do it all the time!

Have you ever had a Sim die by satellite without using a cheat?  

Siren Silence

Fanatical Phantom

15,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sweet_Melissad

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:45 am
NO!!! I want that to happen so bad... my friend has had it happen before, though....

Have you ever..... almost cried when you had one of your sims cheat on the other because they had been married so long and had children together?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nope. I don't cry over the Sims. xP

Have you ever... gone to a community lot, waited 'till there was a lot of Sims there- and then used the boolProp Sim Modder cheat to make them all love you and you love them back? [it's soo fun- I have 50 loves. [8 And I'm trying to make out and woo-hoo with all of them. xP (I'm not perverted I'm trying to get my life aspiration for this pimp I made 'cuz I got bored xD)]

`R a i n b o w

Sweet_Melissad

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:04 pm
No, I don't use the cheats....

Have you ever... played Sims without cheating?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yus. Before I knew how to use them. I'm trying to lay off the cheats though. It makes the game get boring faster than if you don't use cheats.

Have you ever..... made a mom & dad that look like your parents & have them try for baby to see if you could make a kid that looks like you/your siblings?

`R a i n b o w

Royaca

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:30 am
Sadly, yes. But I started them out as teenagers and I never played them. lol I'm very uncomitted at times.

Have you ever... set everything up for a perfect family then totally forget about them?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:01 am
Yes. And then my game crashed, too, so they were completely deleted.

Have you ever... had a family with 6 kids without adoption?

[ falling`star ]

Greenzally

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:13 am
Yes, more than six kids. Like 10... And the second last one was adopted, but id already passed the 6 mark.

Have you ever accidently let a whole family die?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:02 pm
Hmm..yes. I was pressing random buttons on the L and D tombstone in boolprop & I'm like "oooh what's this mean" and I pressed it andI turned elderly and I presse4d it again hoping to go back to an Adult like I was and then I expired. There was only that one person in the family soo yeah.

Have you everrr.. used boolprop [boolprop testingcheatsenabled true]?

`R a i n b o w

Meruda

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:49 pm
All the time, I use it to make alien Sims and add Social Bunnies to my neighbourhood. 3nodding

Have you ever accidently caused a Sim to cheat on their lover?

The Sims 2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff