Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Would you have a Goth wedding? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wings Akimbo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:18 pm
Well, my wedding would be different, but not gothy.

Here's how I imagine my wedding: I would be wearing a gypsy style dress in garish colours, and there would be sunflowers everywhere. I would paint my face like a chinese dragon spirit, and wear (fake) eagle feathers in my hair to represent my soul. There will be no ring, as I hate wearing rings anyways; instead, I would take one of the feathers out of my hair and give it to my partner to represent me giving a piece of myself to him. He would them give me something representing his soul.

Yeah... I like colours.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:51 pm
actaully, i am doing a wedding project for one of my classes, and one of my themes was a goth wedding.
but if i ever did some outrageous theme for my wedding , i would have two different ceremonies: one for my family, and one for my friends, who can never really be shocked by anything.

my following themes were:
gothic lolita
medieval
rave
dominatrix
and a french court theme

so far, i was going with the medieval theme. i can't decide.  

blackfoxi

l.a.v.

Versatile Vampire

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:43 pm
Gothic_Lipstick_Kisses

I love your dress! The idea for the silver and black bridesmaids dresses and roses are cool. Did you have the roses spray painted or were they fake?

both actually - the roses are black silk roses from Michael's spray-painted with a dusting of silver and wrapped in silver ribbon. My bouquet is also silk roses - since I made the bouquets myself, it made sense to use fake flowers so I could do them ahead of time.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:54 pm
My ideal wedding sounds more vampyric than gothic, but eh.

It would be in a gothic cathedral, with all the guests wearing black, same with the bridesmaid and best man, etc. The bride would be carried inside a closed casket to the altar by six of my most trusted friends(three on each side). As the casket reaches the altar, the 'carriers', as I would call them, would walk bback to their seats as I open the casket, then lift the bride, wearing a black wedding gown, off the casket next to me. Then I'd have the preacher go on with his yatayatayata "you may now kiss the bride" crap, kiss the bride, then carry her out of the chapel onto a black hearse that'd take us out of their and blahblahblah.

That, of course, is my simple non-detailed explanation. I didn't wanna get too into detail. It'd take forever.
rofl

Nero PsyKoTiX

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas