Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  Yay!
  ...okay, cool
  *steals the random amount of gold that the poll generates for them, MINE!!*
View Results

11th Lieutenant Yachiru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:31 pm
Sakura turned around and looked over in the direction that Shikamaru was looking.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:40 am
Shikamaru tried again. "who's there?!"  

PastPremonition

3 riku 3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:49 am
dont worry i am no threat  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:45 am
Shikamaru kept his hands together. "for the last time, who are you?"  

PastPremonition

yamamaya605

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:07 am
Ken soon starts to go to the Waterfall viliage to test is thunder abilities. He soon decided to make a detour in the village hidden in the leaves.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:48 am
i told u i am no hreat my name is damian of the hidden shadow village i would put u hands down if i were u or else now im trying 2 help take it or leave it  

3 riku 3

PastPremonition

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:56 pm
Shikamaru grunted and put his hands in his pockets. "i've never heard of any 'shadow village' before..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:31 pm
Sakura looked at Shikamaru, "the shadow village, there's such a thing," she told him. "It's in the book of all the hidden villages," she said motioning towards the library, "it's just not one of the 5 biggest shinobi villages like Konoha Gakure is."  

11th Lieutenant Yachiru
Vice Captain

PastPremonition

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:36 am
sakura knows something i don't? what a drag... "do we have enough people now to go..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:38 am
Im never done thins before so dont shoot me can i be temari????? sad  

Mine Jinchi

11th Lieutenant Yachiru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:53 pm
((Sure))

Sakura looked around and started counting again, "1," she counted herself, "2," she counted Tenten, "3," she counted Shikamaru. "4," she said pointing at Hinata, "5," she said and looked at Ino. Sakura turned to the new guy, "6," she turned back to Shikamaru, "and again, if we find him and count him in, we'll have 7 with Neji". Sakura shrugged "sounds good, it's more than a normal squad, so if we get many more, we might gather unwanted attention." Sakura looked around, "we could add on or two more, but no more than that would be my guess. Well, what do you think Shikamaru?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:54 am
Shikamaru grinned for once. "we can't leave without my buddy chouji." (I'll rp as chouji too, ok?) Shikamaru looked towards the ramen shop. "there he is..."  

PastPremonition

Sasook

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:25 am
Sasuke walked in,staring at shikamaru and sakura,Sakura what are you doing?Sasuke skeptically looke at shikamaru,ready for anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:23 am
Shikamaru looked towards Sasuke. "we're getting ready for a mission..."  

PastPremonition

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:45 pm
"Can we go yet Shikamaru? I cant wait any longer.If we add any more people can we do it now?!?!......Sorry...i'm just anxious to find out who Shi is and find out her purpose of attacking Sakura."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff