Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
Emwah's Critique Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:16 am
nrasjaa
*lies down* rate me of princess of rating!! wait let me put on mah guitar!! *runs*

Uhh I think you may have changed your outfit since you posted that, so I'll just rate your current one.

I can see you have tried to create flow with the 3 main colours in the piece, but it's not spectacular. What happened?! You're usually mega-spectaular! It's a fairly nice outfit, but I would expect better from a girl with your experience and reputation 3nodding

7/10

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:30 am
n00dlez0rz
rate me plleaasse..lol i wont stop till i beat 6/10..

Oh my dear old n00dlez. Tis good to see a girl with goals!

I do think you're getting better but you've still got a little way to go yet. First of all, with hair that has such a stand out colour like yours, you really need some colours in your outfit that will make it look less out of place. So maybe the use of more blue/red/pink/purple shades will help you out a bit. Secondly, trackies under skirts is a big no no. Sadly I learnt this the hard way in primary school... it's just not the way to go... You have done well with the black elements in the outfit - it seems that they create a kind of border to your person, which is good for focusing attention. Winged anklets = good. They look great with everything. So does kiki.

5.7/10

EmWah
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:53 am
EmWah
nrasjaa
*lies down* rate me of princess of rating!! wait let me put on mah guitar!! *runs*

Uhh I think you may have changed your outfit since you posted that, so I'll just rate your current one.

I can see you have tried to create flow with the 3 main colours in the piece, but it's not spectacular. What happened?! You're usually mega-spectaular! It's a fairly nice outfit, but I would expect better from a girl with your experience and reputation 3nodding

7/10

eh i dunno what happened sweatdrop i think i was searching for something a little more and i kinda missed the mark sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:56 am
Yeah. It's okay. No one can be 100% all the time 3nodding  

EmWah
Crew

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:36 am
Well, Jubbie gave me a 10/10... what do you think? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:07 am
Chemical_Kitten
Well, Jubbie gave me a 10/10... what do you think? sweatdrop

Yes, well, you know Jubbles and I have different perspectives on things 3nodding Your outfit is done quite well and has alot of that flow element, but it doesn't really stand out.... It doesn't really scream awesome from the roof tops... you know?

My rate is 8/10

EmWah
Crew

n00dlez0rz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:22 pm
EmWah
n00dlez0rz
rate me plleaasse..lol i wont stop till i beat 6/10..

Oh my dear old n00dlez. Tis good to see a girl with goals!

I do think you're getting better but you've still got a little way to go yet. First of all, with hair that has such a stand out colour like yours, you really need some colours in your outfit that will make it look less out of place. So maybe the use of more blue/red/pink/purple shades will help you out a bit. Secondly, trackies under skirts is a big no no. Sadly I learnt this the hard way in primary school... it's just not the way to go... You have done well with the black elements in the outfit - it seems that they create a kind of border to your person, which is good for focusing attention. Winged anklets = good. They look great with everything. So does kiki.

5.7/10

XD thanks!.....rate the new look?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:45 pm
What do you think? sweatdrop  

Chemical_Kitten

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:47 am
n00dlez0rz

XD thanks!.....rate the new look?

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply sad

Ahh you have quite a cute look going there. Love that green and purple together. Everything is put together in quite an attractive fashion, but it still appears a bit jumbled.

6.7/10

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:01 am
Chemical_Kitten

SexxXxayy 3nodding

How you make that cat outfit look so good I know not. Everything is just so whee Beautiful!

9.7/10

EmWah
Crew

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:06 am
EmWah
Chemical_Kitten

SexxXxayy 3nodding

How you make that cat outfit look so good I know not. Everything is just so whee Beautiful!

9.7/10
Thankyou so much!!! heart

Do you think the shackles should be removed though?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:10 am
Chemical_Kitten
EmWah
Chemical_Kitten

SexxXxayy 3nodding

9.7/10
Thankyou so much!!! heart

Do you think the shackles should be removed though?

No no! The shackles create a nice repetition of the belt shape. Repetition = good!  

EmWah
Crew

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:45 am
Rate me Emdog. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:26 am
Rate my attempt at sexayness yes?  

WellzY
Crew

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:57 am
DNA_Guru
Rate me Emdog. 3nodding

Ahhh very nice indeed. Style to the max. Very good use of darker colours. Without the guitar it would be a good outfit, but the guitar just says HEY LOOK AT ME! I'M DRESSED WELL. Like that. Very loudly.

9.3/10

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces