Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yomei

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:10 pm
Kohii
Fumoffu
http://www.9mmsfx.com/lenses.html
Anyone seen them.. i bet some of you probably have. They're like 200 dollars a piece but they are pretty cool..

I actually bought a pair for my Itachi costume that I wore to Anime Reactor and is going to Katsucon as well. They look awesome when you wear them. I even had someone take a picture of just my eyes with them in. They really completed the costume. ^^V heart

Man...I really wish I hadn't missed Anime Reactor. >_< I would have LOVED to see that.

Spending $200 on contact lenses? Now THAT is cosplay devotion. Thank God my eye color already matches Temari's so I don't have to wear any. But man....those Sharingan are hella tight.

Those blind eye contacts look kind of like the Hyuuga eyes as well...the only problem is that they're no vision. I would NOT be able to manage being blind for cosplay, seeing as that's the exact opposite of the Byakugen, which I realize I just mispelled. Or did I?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:12 pm
good thing im getting contacts soon and christmas is coming up...  

[.eugene.]

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:22 pm
Yomei
Kohii
Fumoffu
Anyone seen them.. i bet some of you probably have. They're like 200 dollars a piece but they are pretty cool..

I actually bought a pair for my Itachi costume that I wore to Anime Reactor and is going to Katsucon as well. They look awesome when you wear them. I even had someone take a picture of just my eyes with them in. They really completed the costume. ^^V heart

Man...I really wish I hadn't missed Anime Reactor. >_< I would have LOVED to see that.

Spending $200 on contact lenses? Now THAT is cosplay devotion. Thank God my eye color already matches Temari's so I don't have to wear any. But man....those Sharingan are hella tight.

Those blind eye contacts look kind of like the Hyuuga eyes as well...the only problem is that they're no vision. I would NOT be able to manage being blind for cosplay, seeing as that's the exact opposite of the Byakugen, which I realize I just mispelled. Or did I?

but you can get the visible ones..so you can see but it looks like byakugen..  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:37 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
Yomei
Kohii
Fumoffu

I didn't see the visible ones...I should look again, maybe I'll find them. Not that I'm going to cosplay as Hinata, but it would be nice to know I have the option. smile  

Yomei

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:56 am
Yomei
ChibiAngelwolf
Yomei

I didn't see the visible ones...I should look again, maybe I'll find them. Not that I'm going to cosplay as Hinata, but it would be nice to know I have the option. smile

the stitches vision...the blind eye is good...but the stitches one is better, but the vision is close enough..  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:40 pm
I would like to wear those lenses but I have a problem with contact lenses sweatdrop  

Piro21

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:25 pm
Piro21
I would like to wear those lenses but I have a problem with contact lenses sweatdrop

they always fall out and stuff..when u need them most..it seems like at least..

I don't wear contacts I wear glasses (*people points at her and call her a nerd*)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:45 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
Piro21

I don't wear contacts I wear glasses (*people points at her and call her a nerd*)

Nah, glasses are incredibly cute! At least, I think so. o_O

I don't actually need contacts, though, as my eyesight is more than perfect.  

Yomei

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:37 pm
Yomei
ChibiAngelwolf
Piro21

Nah, glasses are incredibly cute! At least, I think so. o_O

I don't actually need contacts, though, as my eyesight is more than perfect.

thanks..but My eye sight is bad...I'm getting laser eye surgery later...

anyways..I would never get contacts >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:21 am
must get....i wore contacts, but they always got something in them and one of them broke...so i'm waiting for some new ones to come in from Korea........i've seen the kakashi and sasuke ones, but i want the itachi ones man....i broke too... crying  

peachymint

eve_5

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:30 am
akai sakura
i heard that those are bad for your eyes. i'm not sure i want plastic in my eyes, anyway XP.

that depends on the persons eye and tolerance.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:59 pm
oOo...i want teh Itachi ones!!!  

Vyedr Zeh

Chrisss

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:38 pm
yea.. umm i think thats taking things a little far.. 200 bones.. damn.. i still need NORMAL contacts lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:35 am
I want them O_O;;  

b l i t z k r i e g

Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:10 pm
SWEET!!!!!!! XD  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]