Submit

Race
  Dragon
  Vampire Eater
  Vampire
  Crossbreed(no vampire crossbreeds)
  Angel
  Demon
  Death Keeper(colects souls and delivers them to right place after they die)
  Ninguku(A race that doesnt fight usualy but gather information but if pissed then they kill all in sight they are well suited as ninja's)
View Results

Gamma_Akutabi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:38 am
*looks around with blood on his hands*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:52 pm
GeradAkkdesu
(people are hunting this girl...) Ginjou kicked at Ty with alll his force as more men piled it. "Simple you are the key to power."

-all i do is sing, i don't see how that power- she said and bit Ginjou's shoulder"take me but leave him alone"she snarled still biting his shoulder  

Ketini

Typyro

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:21 pm
"Please... don't kill her..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:30 pm
*feels weird and starts running and sees a small cluster of people*
*yells* whats happening?!?  

Gamma_Akutabi

Ketini

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:36 pm
Gamma_Akutabi

looks at the man~great more innocent people~she thinks"Ty get out of here your still weak....I'll be ok"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:52 pm
Ketini
Gamma_Akutabi

looks at the man~great more innocent people~she thinks"Ty get out of here your still weak....I'll be ok"

wha?  

Gamma_Akutabi

Consumed_by_Lies

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:38 pm
As the world darken a man standing at 6 feet with wings of a angel, ears of a elf, his skin light brown unuasl for elf or angel. His long black hair covered somewhat his ears. His golden armor with golden fur on his shoulders. His katana neatly sheath on his hip. His armor showing a creset of a golden crosss. His step softly and calm. on his forhead was a rune...in a strange lauguage...in fact it was his name..."Onori"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:05 am
meiryou na rikai
As the world darken a man standing at 6 feet with wings of a angel, ears of a elf, his skin light brown unuasl for elf or angel. His long black hair covered somewhat his ears. His golden armor with golden fur on his shoulders. His katana neatly sheath on his hip. His armor showing a creset of a golden crosss. His step softly and calm. on his forhead was a rune...in a strange lauguage...in fact it was his name..."Onori"

wassup?
*skates make him have to walk in a circle around the guy*  

Gamma_Akutabi

Typyro

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:37 pm
No i won't leave you, I won't lose another close to me. Ty thinks getting up and pulling out his weapons.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:32 pm
Gamma_Akutabi
meiryou na rikai

wassup?

onori looking stranging at the person. "hello?"  

Consumed_by_Lies

Ketini

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:14 pm
Typyro
No i won't leave you, I won't lose another close to me. Ty thinks getting up and pulling out his weapons.

shse grabbed his shoulder"at least let me give you strength" she said and started singing the "Stong Spirit Song" red aura started to pour into Ty"s body making his mussles show much more_after she was done sining she blacked out on the floor to weak to get up_  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:38 am
meiryou na rikai
Gamma_Akutabi
meiryou na rikai

wassup?

onori looking stranging at the person. "hello?"

wazzup!  

Gamma_Akutabi

Typyro

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:39 pm
Ketini
Typyro

shse grabbed his shoulder"at least let me give you strength" she said and started singing the "Stong Spirit Song" red aura started to pour into Ty"s body making his mussles show much more_after she was done sining she blacked out on the floor to weak to get up_

Ty, with his new strength, opened his wings and flew into the air using a special power to attack all around him in a certain decided area. It was not very powerful, but it was a distraction he used to get in another attack.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:37 am
*watches ty and yells*
hey you got wings too?!
i was starting to worry that i was the only one!  

Gamma_Akutabi

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:10 pm
Ginjou laughed and said "Men do your thing!" Then all the man started jumping torwards the girl as Ginjou smirked and said "I won't kill you of course but maybe her! There is too much potential in you to die!" Ginjou jumped at Ty with only his hand reaching forward.  
62: Role Playing in Reailty

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff