Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
OGG Publisher's Office: Now handling requests and complaints Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does this belong in the Outer Rim?
  Yes
  No
View Results

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:47 pm
Nelowulf
I don't have to worry so much. I'm working for the empire, so i've got my stuff set down pretty good.

Its everyone else that needs to go searching for unique specimens..
Nice pics Nelo. Would anyone object if I used those designs, especially the center one? i won't use the picture; I'll just pay Stellar to make diagrams of each individual one  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:48 pm
I plan on having Dominate Mind available as a power in KOTOR. I'm not sure how it'll be used, certainly not me planning to use it, but it should be an open option. That's also why I included Lightening Judgement.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:55 pm
ElladanKenet
I plan on having Dominate Mind available as a power in KOTOR. I'm not sure how it'll be used, certainly not me planning to use it, but it should be an open option. That's also why I included Lightening Judgement.

Ok then.
Youre clear to go.
Just know that we dont do many force abilities in the guide.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:56 pm
Thanks Cale  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:58 pm
Right then. carry on.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:06 am
Well... Is it just me or am I going to have to go back and update my stats for my ships. I just posted the stats for the Imperial Series of Star Destroyers and now am whimpering at the shere number of guns on the things.

Scary.  

stellarmagic

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:34 pm
I edited the KOTOR thread. It's now our unoffical Warroom, where we can discuss the militaristic details of the guild's rps and tech.

I'm at a campground this weekend, so I'm not on as constantly. I'll try getting back on in anout 5 or 6 hours.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:56 am
Next time Stellar, ask first.
Its not that I mind that you posted something useful.
Its just that you didnt clear it with me first.
Frankly I hate having the Guide locked, but if this sort of thing keeps up it will be.  

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:58 am
I believe we agreed verbally that I was going to do this... confused  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:01 am
stellarmagic
I believe we agreed verbally that I was going to do this... confused

My bad then.
Bad memory.  

Sol Walker
Crew

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:12 pm
ElladanKenet
Mind Domination- Arguably, the most powerful skill a Jedi/Dark Jedi Consular can know. This skill literally allows you to altogether replace someone's mind with parts of your own, basically cloning yourself mentally. The whole thing works basically like a power network; you're the main reactor, and anyone else's mind you copy and recreate is the local converter. Once you finish reformatting their mind, you can get them to do ANYTHING. Only THE MOST POWERFUL Force users can do this. The only confirmed practioner was Jorus/Joruus C'baoth.

LT Transverter

ElladanKenet
"Trully." Detre looked at the drunk man. Seeing a paper sticking from his pocket, he removed it with his clawed hand. He realized it was a rough schematic of the LT transverter. According to this, there was only a prototype in existance, and it didn't work yet; only in theory. "If EMPs are so powerful in our society, than why do we use electronics?"

"Well, we figured out long ago how to counter them," the other commando added. "Works like a surge protector. Set the EMP on, and it'll disable everything within frequency; set high enough, and it'll go beyond several frequencies. To counter it, we simply create shields that protect against the electromagnetic charge based on its frequencies. Otherwise, EMPs are useless."

"Yess. However, this is different. In theory, it's unguardable."

The commandos exchanged glances. "If it's unguardble, why use it? Wouldn't it hurt us as much?"

"Normally, yes. However, if we have the only working plans and prototype, then no. I'm not sure of the exact details; we must trust those to the Lord Chiss. Yet, from what I can gather, we can set the device to a frequency it can tap, while at the same time protecting our own. We can use it to disable entire fleets without even attacking. Combined with the fact that EMPs are untracable to the point that short of recreating the technology, deciphering the frequency, or stealing it, this one device is more powerful than any one of the Lord Chiss's starships."

Esentially, its a device that can wipe out electronics on any frequency its set to, while at the same time creating a frequency that protects your own stuff that's set on it.

I know it sounds like god-modding, but it's only a matter of time before something of this nature falls into the wrong hands and is duplicated. Besides, its the only real creative thing I've yet given to the guild

Palpatine was known to do this as well. I believed he translocated the mind of the guy who designed the DS (his name escapes me) into a clone body after he failed him. He killed the first body and transferred the mind tot he clone.

What was the guys name..

Levelisk!
Bevel Lemelisk. SOmething like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:08 pm
The only problem with the LT transverter that I see, though, is that is itsn't an EMP. Its just a really new term for a system jammer, not an EMP. Not to mention, its so easy to bypass.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:59 am
Let the boy have his toys.
I remember when I put up gear I made in the Guide.
It's just stuff that I thought should exist. Holo-imagers that can disguise people and personal light shields.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:41 am
Well, I'm tempted to start adding stuff again... Lets see. I'll start work on making schematics for the Bright Metal Strells, finish work on the Maki'gam schematics, and maybe working up a detailed description and image for repulsor shielding.

After I overhaul EK's ships.  

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:49 am
Its Strill you dimberdole!
Damn it, have I taught you nothing?!

I still think you're going overboard with this concept of yours though.
You shouldnt focus so much on it.
You may think its going to be the future of Warfare, but I think its ballooning things outside the scope of what is Star Wars to almost your sole idea of how warfare should be conducted.  
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff