Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who do you think Akatsuki's leader is???(Theories in Post 1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think the Akatsuki Leader is?
  Yondaime
  Uchiha Madara
  Hatake Sakumo
  Other
View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:20 am
I guess we'll just have to wait and see!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:56 pm
Gaara_12
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Gaara_12
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
crappy paint modification stare , altough that Kakashi's father theory sounded convincing...
Yeah and you see how the leaders hair sways to the right and Kakashi's father sways to the left? If Kakashi's father turned around, they're hair would both sway to the right and his ponytail would be hidden. surprised

hmmm, yet it sounds like Obito's theory...there's a theory that counters that one, you see, when a ninja (most likely a very powerful one) dies and his corpse remains, they have to burn it, otherwise if it falls on the wrong hands they might extract information from it and probably reveal a secret for a jutsu, of course, he could've used a Kinjutsu to make a corpse look like him, and since he got disgraced by everybody, nobody would care to take a good look at him.

Yet, they didn't showed his face...so we don't know how he looks like except for his mouth, nose, eyes and hair, if Leader had a ponytail, then it'd be settled that is him but as far as we have seen, the person that mostly resembles him is the Yondaime (and probably Kurenai because of his eyes).
Well that is true but Obito was a weak ninja. He was like Naruto in the beginning of the story. He doesn't have the skills to do that. But you just gave me a new theory. It could be that guy that Kyuubi keeps talking about: Uchiha Madara. Kyuubi said that he had more wicked chakra than him and was more evil which the leader seems to be. Plus, it would also explainj why the leader has decided not to take Kyuubi yet. Maybe they have some sort of relation with one another. They never actually said that Madara died or what happened to him so that implies he has a role in the timeskip.

they wooped my a** for saying that...some people just dont withstand the art of creating wicked theories 3nodding  

Pekora

Godaime Kazekage Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:03 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Gaara_12
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Gaara_12
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
crappy paint modification stare , altough that Kakashi's father theory sounded convincing...
Yeah and you see how the leaders hair sways to the right and Kakashi's father sways to the left? If Kakashi's father turned around, they're hair would both sway to the right and his ponytail would be hidden. surprised

hmmm, yet it sounds like Obito's theory...there's a theory that counters that one, you see, when a ninja (most likely a very powerful one) dies and his corpse remains, they have to burn it, otherwise if it falls on the wrong hands they might extract information from it and probably reveal a secret for a jutsu, of course, he could've used a Kinjutsu to make a corpse look like him, and since he got disgraced by everybody, nobody would care to take a good look at him.

Yet, they didn't showed his face...so we don't know how he looks like except for his mouth, nose, eyes and hair, if Leader had a ponytail, then it'd be settled that is him but as far as we have seen, the person that mostly resembles him is the Yondaime (and probably Kurenai because of his eyes).
Well that is true but Obito was a weak ninja. He was like Naruto in the beginning of the story. He doesn't have the skills to do that. But you just gave me a new theory. It could be that guy that Kyuubi keeps talking about: Uchiha Madara. Kyuubi said that he had more wicked chakra than him and was more evil which the leader seems to be. Plus, it would also explainj why the leader has decided not to take Kyuubi yet. Maybe they have some sort of relation with one another. They never actually said that Madara died or what happened to him so that implies he has a role in the timeskip.

they wooped my a** for saying that...some people just dont withstand the art of creating wicked theories 3nodding
Who's they? ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:04 pm
i can beleave the 4th hokage thery but i do think they want to kill Naruto maybe the 4th wants to train him to control it or turn it into a creature to sumon like frog boos or orochimarus snakes and the slug....
everything in Naruto's world dosnt have to be about betrayal... Orochimaru betraded konha maybe the 4th want the fox and naruto to protect the world under one nation insted of dozens... look at a peaceful solution becuast if my threory is corect the that is why he said "Naruto is the hero of Konoha"  

hiei hiyama

Pekora

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:05 pm
Gaara_12
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Gaara_12
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Gaara_12
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

Who's they? ninja

iz_bliz, Shikalee, and some other guys  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:11 pm
Orochmaru-sama
i can beleave the 4th hokage thery but i do think they want to kill Naruto maybe the 4th wants to train him to control it or turn it into a creature to sumon like frog boos or orochimarus snakes and the slug....
everything in Naruto's world dosnt have to be about betrayal... Orochimaru betraded konha maybe the 4th want the fox and naruto to protect the world under one nation insted of dozens... look at a peaceful solution becuast if my threory is corect the that is why he said "Naruto is the hero of Konoha"

Kyuubi has no feelings for anything, he does have a mind of his own, but he's too full of himself because of his unlimited chakra and power.
He gives Naruto his power because the more he uses it the more the seal is going to break, in the end he's gonna break loose like the thousand times he did before (do not think that Naruto was the only Kyuubi's Jinchuuriki)  

Pekora

Godaime Kazekage Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:48 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Orochmaru-sama

Kyuubi has no feelings for anything, he does have a mind of his own, but he's too full of himself because of his unlimited chakra and power.
He gives Naruto his power because the more he uses it the more the seal is going to break, in the end he's gonna break loose like the thousand times he did before (do not think that Naruto was the only Kyuubi's Jinchuuriki)
And if he doesn't, Naruto and he will die.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:08 pm
Gaara_12
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Orochmaru-sama

if the seal gets broken that means Kyuubi can get out without dying, but if you mean that by his fault, him and Naruto will get caught by Akatsuki then
your right.  

Pekora

~Kira Hime~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:51 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Gaara_12
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Orochmaru-sama

if the seal gets broken that means Kyuubi can get out without dying, but if you mean that by his fault, him and Naruto will get caught by Akatsuki then
your right.

But isn't it more like Kyuubi live's off of Naruto's body doesn't it? If Naruto dies's the Kyuubi might live but he'll have to find another Jinchuuiki to hold him. He doesn't seem to have a body, olny a soul in Naruto's body.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:06 pm
Heres a thought....

even if the leader was yodaime, he would be MUCH older, older then Jiriya.  

Mist-san

Pekora

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:32 pm
~Kira Hime~
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Gaara_12
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Orochmaru-sama

your right.

But isn't it more like Kyuubi live's off of Naruto's body doesn't it? If Naruto dies's the Kyuubi might live but he'll have to find another Jinchuuiki to hold him. He doesn't seem to have a body, olny a soul in Naruto's body.

nope, he's sealed inside Naruto, Kyuubi can break loose if the seal is unsealed or if Naruto releases the 9 tails of the Kyuubi.
Apparently, Kyuubi is the only one smart enough to handle his chakra (wild guess) even if it is enormous he can use it to cause wreck.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:36 pm
if it's yondaime...how come his eyes are different eek

Lightning-X3

Mist-san

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:38 pm
all the pics put up that shows yodamie as sir leader are fake.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://www.absoluteanime.com/naruto/4th_hokage.htm

(scroll to the bottom of the page)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:35 pm
wtf, they say Kishi said that? thts not true, Ive read the interview and he didnt even metioned the 4th

as for the translation...I dunno I guess I'd need a dictionary rolleyes  

Pekora

Honh

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:06 pm
Let's go back to the scroll signing, shall we? Now since everyone is saying that the name that was besides Naruto was the fourth, a.k.a. his presumed father, wouldn't Naruto notice it? Wouldn't he be like to Jiraya, "Hey, that guy has the same last name, but you said the last person you taught was the fourth, so does that mean my father was the fourth?!" Or something like that. BUT, because Naruto had no reaction whatsoever when he signed that contract, the Fourth must not be his father....think about it.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff