Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
Introduce Yourself! ^__^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heres where you place your characters
ok!
100%
 100%  [ 303 ]
Total Votes : 303

Veera_bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:36 pm
Hi, I'm new here!!!!!!!!! heart I love anime, manga, and videogames (KH and FF are my faverites) and cosplay frequently. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:09 am
Gaian Name razz rinceSeiko

Character Name:Seiko Windwoods

Type of Character: fighter with a bit of knowledge on magic

Background: after his mother and father whee killed by a monster in the forest and being saved by some elves. He trained in the art of Dual Blades and was teach some light and air magic by the elves nothing more is known of him

Description: User Image
Also white wings appear but only when he use the spell Silver wind a spell he doesn't use unless is necessary cause it take to much out of him

Spell Affinity: Air and Light

Weapon:User Image
Dual Sword  

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

iShadow Kissed

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:15 am
So this is where you're suppose to post for new members! I was lookin' for this for like ever! Ok for like 10 seconds. But oh Well Here I am, this is me. If you want call me Dani, if you can remember too. Real name is Danielle. But friends call me Dani ^-^' Heh, i'm fourteen, yupyup. And... well I guess if you have any questions for me I guess i'll answer them.

Edit: I'll post my character When i'm in the mood for writing a description for her.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:08 am
so, introductions... um, yeah.

name=Devin
age=listed as 17; true age unknown
race=vampire/werewolf
element=wind / darkness (chaos affinity)
sign=scorpio
*hugs other guild members, walks to window, turns around, waves, and defenestrates self*

and if I create a character, I'll place his (or her) biography here later wink  

bloodlustvampireheart

my_gizmo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:54 pm
Hi!! Uh, my real name is Victor but most of my gaian friends just call me Gizmo...or Gizzy...or Giz...either of them are fine. Hmm, let's see, I'm turning 16 yrs. old in 2 weeks!!, I like to read, play sports-my favorite is soccer!!-, EAT, and study!! I just recently started writing poems which you can find in my journal, please comment. I love to RP but right now I don't have the time to put my character's profile-I'll do it later. Uh, this guild looks promising, I'll probably be here often-when I'm not in my quest thread or RP threads. Please help me in my quest for 1000 trout. The link is in my siggy! That's it for now, I hope to meet many nice people here.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:28 pm
Hello...I was invited to this guild by Moonlight. I don't know what to say...so I'm just going to post my RPG Profile.

Username: Little Girl Inside Me
Rpname: Jessina
Appearence/Clothing: User Image
Jessina has many appearences. In cothing, she likes to wear pretty much whatever she is in the mood for.
Weapons: Jessina always carries a butterfly knife and a pouch of powder that she says will heal just about anything. When she goes "hunting" she is found carrying a clear sword under her trench.
Skills/Abilities: Healing & the ablity to produce Sunlight
Bio: Jessina's Biography
Other: Hunting Mode Picture:
User Image  

Item Galore

Olivias Atelier

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:01 pm
Wow, no one has posted in this thread since August 16th...

I don't think I'm going to be RPing hurr, so, I'm just going to introduce myself.

Y hallo tharr. I'm Uta, which is the only name anyone's gettin' unless they know who to ask. I'm 18, and I was invited by Dornkus, probably because I'm his friend's long-term, long-distance girlfriend, or because I'm partially awesome, or because he felt like inviting me.

Anyways, I used to RP, but not so much anymore. I'm...almost done high school (2 and a half more credits and I'm outta tharr). I enjoy anime and video games, though I do tend to...not watch most mainstream anime because...I don't have time nowadays. Regardless of the opinion of others, Sailor Moon is, and always will be, my favourite anime. I am a cosplayer, and to date I have completed 23 costumes (which is likely to change over the next couple of weeks). I do live in Canada, and I wouldn't choose anywhere else. The chances of anyone reading this seems pretty slim, but kudos to you if you do. wink

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:58 pm
Uta Arashi
I was invited by Dornkus, probably because I'm his friend's long-term, long-distance girlfriend, or because I'm partially awesome, or because he felt like inviting me.
Actually, it's a mixture of the three.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Olivias Atelier

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:05 pm
Dornkus
Uta Arashi
I was invited by Dornkus, probably because I'm his friend's long-term, long-distance girlfriend, or because I'm partially awesome, or because he felt like inviting me.
So...I'm partially partially awesome?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:04 pm
Uta Arashi
Dornkus
Uta Arashi
So...I'm partially partially awesome?
Something like that.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:36 am
hi and welcome! I've made a few changes.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:14 am
Username: XRazorbladesXCandyHeartsX
Name: Davey
orientation: Bi
and anything else you need to know visit my profile...
and if you do atleast be nice enough to leave a comment...

XRazorbladesXCandyHeartsX

S-U-T-R-I

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:08 pm
O_O; Hello! My name is Susan. ^_^ I am new to the guild and I was invited by Moonlight_HuangHou. ^^ Thanks for the invite. <33  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:48 pm
Hi
I'm Jackie, im 15 and kind of new  

J_Diamond626

bonbon2190

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:49 pm
hiii, call me bonbon=]
im new to this guild && gaia.
--accepting new friends=] haha.  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items