Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Archives - Read old threads here
I know that I haven't been around in like...forever...(Read) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Download Ore wa Super Star!
  kthx
View Results

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:01 pm
I used Visa giftcards when I went to Hawaii. Works just like a credit or debit card but it's prepaid. Much more convenient than cash or traveler's checks in my opinion.

Good luck in Japan! Bring us back some souvenirs! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:05 pm
XD We'd have to either give out our addresses or sit going "But a picture isn't good enough! gonk "

My schedule... is a mess. X_X;; I was supposed to have AP Calc, AP Chem, gym/Advanced Research Skills (AKA a period for science labs), AP English, Law/Sociology, Advanced Web Page Design, and Marketing/Management.

Law/Soc ---> Gov't/Law
AP Chem/lab period are totally gone
Can't take AP Economics instead because I'd have to drop Adv. Web Page
Might take AP Psych and Cartooning.

If that doesn't work, I have to keep e-mailing my guidance counselor until my schedule fits. ><  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:28 am

I still need to see my councilor about my college courses. Once Im registered I get a huge discount on Photoshop and Flash for school 8DDD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:38 pm
eek ! That's awesome! Because of your courses or is that for everyone?  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:14 pm

I suppose it's because I'm majoring in animation, so I guess it depends on the major. But I think it would be the same if you majored in another art course there. Its just Flash and Photoshop are necessary. My other friend who is in animation(only she goes to the Art Institute which is where I hope to go someday) She got hers at a discount as well and she uses them for class. I think photoshop is used fro us to make character designs and such, then flash is the actual program animators are using at this point. So yeah I cant wait to get them, especially cause I want to make flashes of stuff xD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:03 pm
Flash is fun. Yeah, that's about all I have to say. XD;  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:20 pm

I cant wait to use it x3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:39 pm
Do you have a copy of the software? I have a pirated full version of Macromedia Studio 8 with a serial on my external HD if you need Flash 8.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:53 am
Holy crap, that's awesome. And if you're talking to me, I have nothing. No one die, but my computer only has 12 gigs. I think I almost killed someone when I told them that.

On a separate note: it doesn't sound like crack to me, but then again I can't understand it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:05 am

No, I don't have a copy yet, I'm getting it tomorrow. Now Im an official college student and I have all my classes W00t

I only go Tuesdays and Thursdays, so hopefully I can work the other days..besides Sunday, that will be my day off from everything. x3

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:54 pm
*starts humming Never on a Sunday* Only two days a week? How in the world does that work?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:01 pm

That's just how college is xD You get to pick the time and days you want to take your classes. They meet around the week, you pick which ones you want and you go to those ones. I got all mine to land on two days a week so I could get a job. But I will still make time for the guild, cause I feel bad for neglecting it for so long xD.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:54 am
We all neglect it at times. Poor thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:12 pm

I know and it makes me better to know that we all do it. Its just the captain role makes me feel like I'm being irresponsible.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:55 pm
And we're the mods and Vice-Captain. Don't worry.  
Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff