Reply 62: Role Playing in Reailty
Lost in Gambino Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Typyro

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:05 am
"Ok, bye. oh and do you know of a place i could possibly stay? I'd much rather not sleep in the forest."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:51 pm
Typyro
"Ok, bye. oh and do you know of a place i could possibly stay? I'd much rather not sleep in the forest."

"U'm I guess you can stay with me" she said kinda worried "But I would bring a gun and dagger to protect you just in case"  

Ketini

Typyro

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:55 am
Ketini
Typyro

"U'm I guess you can stay with me" she said kinda worried "But I would bring a gun and dagger to protect you just in case"

"Are you forgetting my skills with weapons and my power to control fire? I should be fine... Wait, why would i need a dagger?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:41 pm
Typyro
Ketini
Typyro

"Are you forgetting my skills with weapons and my power to control fire? I should be fine... Wait, why would i need a dagger?"

she looked of in the distance"He will be angry if he sees you with me" "he's the one who did this to me" "I used to be a normal human......" she said and started walking to her village. She stopped"I don't want him to hurt you thats why"  

Ketini

Typyro

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:10 pm
Ketini
Typyro
Ketini
Typyro

she looked of in the distance"He will be angry if he sees you with me" "he's the one who did this to me" "I used to be a normal human......" she said and started walking to her village. She stopped"I don't want him to hurt you thats why"

"I'll be fine, i'll just be quiet."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:57 pm
Typyro
Ketini
Typyro
Ketini
Typyro

"Fine but i hope you know what your getting yourself into"she said "And when he comes don't touch him I want to kill my fiance"  

Ketini

Typyro

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:43 pm
Ketini
Typyro
Ketini
Typyro
Ketini
Typyro

"Fine but i hope you know what your getting yourself into"she said "And when he comes don't touch him I want to kill my fiance"

"Why, and i usually don't touch vampires... Well, except you."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:43 pm
Hmm Looks like the little boy is trying to get him self a girl eh?  

Scarletnoob

Ketini

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:56 pm
Scarletnoob
she blushed at the mans coment but then looked serious again"I didn't love him my parnts made me get a arranged marriage...and..I ran away but he found me and bit me thus turning me into a vampire......then he stabbed me 14 time(she's 14)sreacimg at me because I didn't love him.....I died that day" she fell to her knees hugging herself memories coming back to her"i dont want the same thing to happen to you" a single tear rolling down her cheek"to any of you"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:51 pm
Ketini
Scarletnoob
she blushed at the mans coment but then looked serious again"I didn't love him my parnts made me get a arranged marriage...and..I ran away but he found me and bit me thus turning me into a vampire......then he stabbed me 14 time(she's 14)sreacimg at me because I didn't love him.....I died that day" she fell to her knees hugging herself memories coming back to her"i dont want the same thing to happen to you" a single tear rolling down her cheek"to any of you"

Shh shhh calm down lass. Would he's name be Malkier?  

Scarletnoob

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:14 pm
Gerad said "Malkier that b*****d. Him and his wanting to turn me a slave why I hoope he enjoyed losing an arm for a day!" Gerad said "Hows he doing last I heard indians were coming for the head of him."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:56 pm
Scarletnoob
Ketini
Scarletnoob

Shh shhh calm down lass. Would he's name be Malkier?

"you know him?"she asked starting to get up"I can't believe my parents tried to make me marry that jerk"  

Ketini

Typyro

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:19 pm
"Whoa, whoa... what's going on here..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:51 am
*walks into the town by chance and sees the group*
what's going on here?  

Gamma_Akutabi

62: Role Playing in Reailty

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff