Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A long line of medic nins *Spoilers* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ino being a medic is:
  Lame. She's can kick butt with her family's jutsu
  Awesome. She wasn't very good at fighting before anyway.
  I don't care about Ino.
  I'm a loser and didn't read the spoiler warning.
View Results

Pekora

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:32 am
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
churrlo
Yeah! Everyone loves churros... I mean churrlo's xd rofl
Whoops. I keep thinking your name is churro!! You're so cinnamon-y in every bite! xd

churros are made of chocolate here domokun
What magical land do you live in? gonk heart

It's called Argentina, they have churros stuffed with evwything! whee
and there's a flavor that resembles chocolate but way sweeter! you get toothache twice as fast!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:22 am
I like cajeta!!! ^^ I'm assuming they have that in Argentina razz They do in Mexico xd  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:58 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
churrlo
Whoops. I keep thinking your name is churro!! You're so cinnamon-y in every bite! xd

and there's a flavor that resembles chocolate but way sweeter! you get toothache twice as fast!
Boo. I live in Southern California. >:U  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:30 pm
churrlo
I like cajeta!!! ^^ I'm assuming they have that in Argentina razz They do in Mexico xd

*gasp* that's a forbidden word here! shhh!!  

Pekora

Pekora

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:31 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
churrlo

you have peanut butter dont you?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:38 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

you have peanut butter dont you?
I... guess? But I've only ever had one kind of chuuro.  

Syndactyly

Pekora

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:58 pm
Nephite Warrior
I honestly, think its absolutely stupid for Ino to have even the slightest bit of Medical abilities.....I think that her and Sakura should have their own style...Sakura is more of the Medical/Genjutsu type stuff, since she's really good at recognizing and escaping Genjutsu, whereas like one of you said, Ino is more suited for Espianage/infiltration type stuff. They should just have Ino continue working on her jutsus which would be quite good(and even might be, not shown yet).....but they just keep making Sakura and Ino keep doing almost similar stuff....

creating and revealing Genjutsus requires concentration / control of chakra and being higly intelligent, like the case of Sakura and Kurenai, Kurenai could've been a medic nin, but she choosed Genjutsu cause it fitted the most for her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:11 am
Cajeta? xd And Shikalee! Come move to Kentucky xd  

churrlo

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:03 pm
Wow... this discussion sure has become a lengthy topic.

Something I think needs to be said on behalf of Ino becoming a medi-nin is the fact that she's always been Sakura's rival. So wouldn't it make sense for her to want to do the same thing and try to excel above her in it?

And what the hell is wrong with girls mostly being medi-nin? LOL... with how many ninja get hurt all the time, they need some tough gals to treat them in the field.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:56 pm
Most people just thought it was well... sexist I suppose that the WOMEN would be medical ninjas xd  

churrlo

~Kira Hime~

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:50 am
churrlo
Most people just thought it was well... sexist I suppose that the WOMEN would be medical ninjas xd

What? You think the guys would help save people? stare HA! The main guys in Naruto would spen more time fighting then worring about having to heal other members.
Sakura became a medic ninja becauses she's good at controling Charka, Ino became one, ar atleast learned a bit of it, so that she could heal their team if she really needed too.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:40 pm
~Kira Hime~
churrlo

What? You think the guys would help save people? stare HA! The main guys in Naruto would spen more time fighting then worring about having to heal other members.
Sakura became a medic ninja becauses she's good at controling Charka, Ino became one, ar atleast learned a bit of it, so that she could heal their team if she really needed too.
Dan was a medic, he helped people D:  

Captain Verd

sk8intree

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:02 pm
Captain Verd
Tsunade tells us that being medic nin requires a degree of chakra control that most ninja don't have. During her flashback, she mentions to Sandaime that not enough of them are being trained. In TimeSkipland, we see not only Sakura, but Ino has become a medic.

Unlike Sakura though, Ino had useful jutsu before the TS. So my question is, why did she become a medic? Inoichi uses the same techniques she does and he's a jounin, so obviously they're not useless. It seems like a cop-out to me, to have the girls be medics. Almost like he can't think of anything else for them to do. I can only hope Hinata sticks to her jyuuken.

Thoughts on the whole medic thing?
hanabi, hinata and neji go "yakushi kabuto" style and combine medical and physical and jyuuken. that would be sick.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:41 pm
sweatdrop  

churrlo

~Kira Hime~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:55 pm
Captain Verd
~Kira Hime~
churrlo

Dan was a medic, he helped people D:

Most guys...the main one's mostly....  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas