Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Ninja stamping Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you want to be stamped as?
  Naruto
  Sasuke
  Sakura
  Kakashi
  Ino
  Shikamaru
  Chouji
  Asuma
  Someone else (I'm lazy)
View Results

What the Pho

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:15 pm
Yesh, I'm Chouji.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:17 am
Hmm true true. LOL And hi Chouji blaugh  

churrlo

attila the fun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:32 am
Name: Attila. The Fun.

Likes: hot spiced apple cider, platform boots (not the goth kind, the hooker kind, and especially the transvestite hooker kind), Marilyn Manson, cover songs, vaguely depressing music (e.g. Radiohead), classical music, classic rock, Roman history, French history, guitars, learning languages, fashion & couture, dramatic people, atheism, pastafariansim, Satanism, civil liberties, ornate churches, drawing & painting, chaos, putting things in order, cleaning, horror movies that don't rely on excessive gore, reading, politics, smart people, astrology (for fun, mind you), theme parks, beautiful landscapes & mountains, opera, logic, thunderstorms, Halloween, manners, fish, the ocean, weird hairstyles.

Dislikes: meat, people who have bad taste in clothes, country music, R&B, math, stupid people, racism, misogyny, fangirls (and boys), Gackt and most J-rock, nationalism, xenophilia, whiny people, people who blame their assy personalities on disorders when really they just have assy personalities, Americana, barbecues, hypersensitive people, existentialism, extreme feminism, boring people, driving in the snow, the '80s, old people (especially old people with cars), morbid obesity, rude people, dogs, conservative people.

Favorite quote/lyric/saying & why: "The only excuse for making a useless thing is that one admires it intensely. All art is quite useless." --Oscar Wilde
Because I agree with it.

What do you feel is your best quality?: Um. KRITIKAL THINKING SKILLZ? D: I also pick up languages really quickly, so that's good.
Your worst?: I never bother talking to people who don't interest me, so um, I think that makes me judgemental.

For the following section, please pick one or the other. Even if you show both traits, please pick the one that you feel you are most like, and if possible explain why you think you are more of this way.
Mature or Immature?: Mature.
Leader or Follower?: Follower, unless no one else is willing to lead. I just don't care enough to lead people.
Optimistic or Pessimistic?: Optimistic.
Impulsive or Cautious: Impulsive.
Outgoing or Shy: Shy. I guess. I'm not shy, I just...don't talk. I never have anything to say. XD

What color would you say you are and why?: Probably gray. Not too exciting, not too friendly.

Do you play any instruments? Not unless you count voice. biggrin ;;

Number one goal in life: GET RICH, b***h. Outside of that, travel a lot. But (1) is a prerequisite for (2), so.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?: I'd be good at math.

If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?: I'd abolish any religion that ever used violence to achieve its ends.

If you could become any character from the series for one day - 24 hours - who would it be?: That would be Hidan. He can't die! I could do whatever I wanted with no consequences!

If you were given the chance to permanently become part of the Naruto-verse (as "yourself"), would you take it?: Psh, no. "Myself" is not a ninja.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:24 pm
PANK: I have to say Shikamaru, based on your application.

SHIKALEE: I agree with the young Kakashi assessment.

T.J. GARCIA: Naruto.

NORUA: Sakura.

N'durr, I'll read the rest later.  

attila the fun

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:38 pm
Shikalee
churrlo
Shino? ><
Yeah, that didn't sound right. Shino is a leader. There was a couple things that went with him. But that's how they rated me, too.
Lolz, you're just really sad we didn't give you Shikamaru. But it looks like another vote for Young Kakashi. I think that gives you a big STAMP.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:41 pm
attilathefun
Name: Attila. The Fun.

How do the poor folks at Ninjafy give me Tobi when you say it's Shikamaru and that retarded Naruto-kun quiz told me I'm Jiraiya? I'm obviously a doppleganger, switching personalities to confuse you.

Orochimaru.  

Captain Verd

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:27 pm
Hmm... I would affiliate you with Orochimaru as well, at least that's what I think. Or maybe some member of Akastsuki, but I don't know much about them ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:49 pm
Juuyonbi_no_peko_=3
User Image  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:19 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
churrlo
Shino? ><
Yeah, that didn't sound right. Shino is a leader. There was a couple things that went with him. But that's how they rated me, too.
Lolz, you're just really sad we didn't give you Shikamaru. But it looks like another vote for Young Kakashi. I think that gives you a big STAMP.

User Image
No, I actually just don't like young Kakashi. Probably anyone but him would have worked. Kakashi is cool, but Kakashi was also an a**.

You guys are just being stubborn with me... I have reached a new revalation. I am not going down that path any longer. I don't need some kids to stamp me as anything. Because it's pretty much meaningless. (What I said just now did sound like something Young Kakashi would say, though. u_u;)

I know I have a lot more in common with Shikamaru than Kakashi. But I also know that Shikamaru has a lot more self control than me. Because you regard that as far more important than how one thinks, what one does, you gave me someone who didn't really have the best self control. Because the stamp is biased. People agree because

1. They don't understand characters and
2. You provided an example, and it brought on a hint of suggestion into their subconcious.

And no, I disagree with attilathefun. Yours didn't sound like Shikamaru at all. gonk He is not a housewife, and doesn't live to please people. You're far too generous to be him. That's a complement, by the way.

I've been told I'm like (in a general order, mostly):
1. Shikamaru
2. Sasuke
3. Shino
4. Sakura
5. Kakashi
6. Yamato

Wow, that's a lot of S's (<-Sp?). Anyway. The results vary because of different people.

I am told I am like Shikamaru and Sasuke by my peers. People at school my age. I am also reminded I am like Shikamaru again and again by my family, unfortunately, in a negative connotation.
I am told I am like Shino and Sakura by people who don't know me too well. At first glance I am a Sakura clone. But unlike her, I'm weak and I basically know who I am. She has some indentity confusion.
I am told I am like Kakashi, Yamato, or sometimes Jiraiya by any students of mine. They too will call me Shikamaru on occassion.

Not everyone, of course. This is narrowed down to Naruto fans. We did something similar to stamping in real life except it didn't require a very specific and narrowed down form. It was far more through. About 50 questions.

These forms were used to introduce everyone to eachother. When they were passed back, a group of friends and I took these forms and stamped eachother. According to that stamp I got Shikamaru. But that was their opinion, not mine. I said I thought mine really screamed Kakashi. But the, "What's your favorite quote" and "What book do you want to read" pretty much gave it away.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:28 pm
I also disagree with them giving you the Shikamaru stamp because he is not stubborn at all. You argue a point to death. I do, too. It's something I'm working on. But you hardly think like him... nor are your mannerisms like him...

And no, it's not because, "I'm obsessive about him and must have him." It's because you aren't him. Someone else is. Too bad he hasn't posted here. I know he's going to get it. xd

I think you're just really hard to stamp, Verd. But your form did scream Ino to me.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:29 pm
Well, either way you have a pretty picture.

I agree dammit, I'm not like Shikamaru at all stressed But unfortunately I have three different answers from three different people.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:32 pm
Captain Verd

I agree dammit, I'm not like Shikamaru at all stressed But unfortunately I have three different answers from three different people.
I like it, actually. You color it? surprised

I'll be honest; despite our arguements, I think you're cooler than him. Heh. Yours may take time. :3  

Syndactyly

Fangorn23

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:33 pm
Name: Fangorn

Likes: reading, relaxing, liquor (what? its true. -_-), getting good grades, exercising, flavorful food (this means no mcdonalds), I respect people who are self-reliant and strong willed, jokes and comedians. I also like board games like chess and card games even if I'm only average at them (which embarrasses me when I have to deal with overly competetive people).
Dislikes: people who whine and cry to get someone else to do their own work (I whine, but I do my own work thanks), severe lack of compassion, disfunctional machines (especially crappy computers >_O), irrationality and stupidity.

Favorite quote/lyric/saying & why: *when your time in this world is over and done you will look back on your life and realize that all the money and power you earned means nothing to you when compared to the amount of love you gave and recieved. prepare for this moment lest you take your shame and hate with you into the afterlife.- it says everything I need to say about what I feel is most important in life. even if its hard to follow through on.

What do you feel is your best quality?: my flexibility. I'm willing to change a lot of things about myself if I honestly think I'll become a better overall person for it.
Your worst?: hmm I dont always make the best choices even if I know what the best choice is. I'll read books instead of study for exams for example and I'll be flippant with people who have more control over my success in something than I have if I dont like the person at all.

For the following section, please pick one or the other. Even if you show both traits, please pick the one that you feel you are most like, and if possible explain why you think you are more of this way.
Mature or Immature?: mature generally, but if I am feeling playful I'll act immature.
Leader or Follower?: follower. being in charge is a pain and there's always some p***k who just cant handle it that he/she isnt in charge -_-
Optimistic or Pessimistic?: pessimistic. assume the worst, hope for the best.
Impulsive or Cautious: cautious. I do some impulsive things but only if I'm really pissed of or have no idea what I should do so I just do first thing in my mind.
Outgoing or Shy: I'm talkitive enough, but when I'm out of my element that talktitive-ness is mostly a bluff so that I dont come off as indecisive.

What color would you say you are and why?: green. because thats the color of nature and speaks of health and strong growth. plus its pretty x3

Do you play any instruments?nope. whole family has no artistic talents, at all. no really not one of us.
If you do, which one(s)?

Number one goal in life: succeed at becoming a good teacher and hopefully become a father as well.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?: I'd make myself smarter. I am smart, but I know that I could stand to improve and be more clever on top of that too.

If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?: make people less irrational and more laid back.

If you could become any character from the series for one day - 24 hours - who would it be?: ehh... none of them. they all have their own problems. maybe I'd be Sakura because she has it so damn easy throughout the whole series. but then I dont respect her very much.
If you were given the chance to permanently become part of the Naruto-verse (as "yourself"), would you take it?: only if I could leave behind my juvenile arthritis. if I could do that then YES I would and I would be damn happy about it too. I'd train daily to fit in with that world

Anything else?: eh, cant think of anything at this moment. get back to ya later. maybe.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:50 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd

I like it, actually. You color it? surprised

I'll be honest; despite our arguements, I think you're cooler than him. Heh. Yours may take time. :3
Yes ma'am.

Oh, how sweet we are. biggrin  

Captain Verd

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:13 pm
Do I get a stamp?! *sniffles*  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers