Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
What do your parents not let you to do with your appearance? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hel Daughter of Loki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:52 pm
my parents have never really had a say in the way i look. the closest they've come to caring is my dad putting his jacket over me when i ware tank tops or corsets, which i acctually think is really cute on his part.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:31 am
I moved out when I was fourteen.

My mom doesn't have any say about what I do, nor has she ever.

I have twenty piercings, and I smoke. I do all the typical 'bad kid' stuff. And if I don't do it now, I have done it, and possibly will do it again.

-Panty.Waste-

KenshinZ18

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:21 am
Wear Tripp Pants >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:52 pm
No boots
No spikey things
no black (or all black)

because goth is "evil". Those are my restrictions.  

Nazo no Kanjojin

Freedom Fire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:20 pm
KenshinZ18
Wear Tripp Pants >.<

Why not??  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:35 am
My mom lets me do pretty much whatever I want.
She says she's glad I'm different.  

Ninja-xx-love

Argetlam13

Shirtless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:49 am
Pretty much eveything is off limits, but I do it anyways...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:00 am
I want to get these extremely sexy boots that you can look at right here and my mom says that they are "evil" and "demonic" and she doesn't want me looking like a "dead person". And just in case if you didn't notice, black people have too much melanin to look dead. She thinks that she knows what's good for me...stifling my creativity. She says "just be your own damn self" well, I am. But she wont' let me get boots. WTF?  

Nazo no Kanjojin

lostlifeless

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:05 am
Well I guess I am lucky, my parents don't much care what I do with the way I look. As long as I pass school.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:15 pm
My dad doesn't really care, he just says occasionally, "God, Shaylon, more holes in your face?"

My mom, on the other hand, has thrown away pink, purple, and blue hairdye, and flipped out on me when I got my nose peirced. Also, when she used to drive a taxi, there were multiple occasions where she and her passengers would be discussing a group of freaks they'd come upon, and she'd realize one of those people was me. That was always fun.  

Neon~Starshine

Questionable Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Bakurish

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:05 pm
I'm learning to make my own clothes, because a lot of the things I see at stores are either too expensive for me to buy myself or not of my mothers taste.

It's weird because my mom has to be "in the mood" to get me clothes that I want.

I was happy when I got my Tripp pants, though. The cashier rung them up wrong so they only cost my fourteen bucks. 4laugh

My mom says that I can't wear black lipstick. I wouldn't want to. It's really hard to put on right and I personally don't think black lips and black skin (on me, at least) don't go together well. neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:33 pm
actually im not allowed to express myself hrough my clothing at all.... crying sad
so i express myself through music....yeah i basicaly go around school looking like an....emo i think its called...but yeah.....  

Forever_the_child

CircleOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:11 pm
my mom's pretty cool, she'll pretty much let me do what i want.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:03 pm
Bakurish
I'm learning to make my own clothes, because a lot of the things I see at stores are either too expensive for me to buy myself or not of my mothers taste.

It's weird because my mom has to be "in the mood" to get me clothes that I want.

I was happy when I got my Tripp pants, though. The cashier rung them up wrong so they only cost my fourteen bucks. 4laugh

My mom says that I can't wear black lipstick. I wouldn't want to. It's really hard to put on right and I personally don't think black lips and black skin (on me, at least) don't go together well. neutral

Yeah, I agree. No offense, but all of you black people out there: please; don't put on black lipstick unless you can rock it with the best of 'em. Thank you.  

Nazo no Kanjojin

The Jupiter Alien

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:03 pm
My mom isn't like "OMG" and let me dye my hair,but no "outrageous colors"or piercings just yet.So she let me dye my hair red.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff