Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Glimpse Beneath the Mask [WARNING: OCs, Yaoi, and YURI] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well, what do you think?
  ...About what?
  I wanna be in it too!
  Yuri... <3
  (none of the above)
View Results

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:51 pm

Once Kaiya stepped on the map, the blood began to pump through her body. She was a DDR addict. She loved the game so much, she had one in the game room at her house. She loved playing with her brother, because when they played they both got into it. They would actually play it by dancing, their friends all loved to watch the two go at it, they would all gather. Sometimes they would beg for them to play. She secretly found the game rather sexy, how players played it was always so sexy. There was no real way to explain it, but she would get into trances watching others play. It was always funny when her brother played she would tell him it was sexy, it always made him go bright red and scold her for saying that since he knew how she felt watching it.

She searched through the list and found the Whistle song, her face lite up when she saw that song.

"Oh that one that one!" she said ecstatically.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:05 pm
It was the only girl's room that he'd seen other than his friend Ai at school--and she most certainly wasn't a girly girl. Ai's room was gray and she had the misfortune of a hideous orange shaded carpet. Usually, when he went to Ai's house, it was to study with her.

Nariko's room was so much better than Ai's. It gave off a much more effeminate feeling. Even though there were cool colors, it seemed warm because of the lighting. All of the wood in the room was a beautiful austrailian mahogany that seemed to seem only more red when the light reflected off of its surface.

Hearing the soft whine of a bed, Kasujou turned towards his girlfriend as she sat down. He watched her lean back, stretching her lean torso away from him so he'd be able to see even more of it. The velvet blanket looked soft--but then so did the clothing she was wearing.

The skirt fluttered gently over his girlfriend's thighs, exposing a little bit more skin to him now that she was sitting with her hips forward the way she was. With a small grin, he moved over to her, knowing that they were all alone now. "I think it's almost as amazing as my girlfriend," he commented lightly, not bothering to hide the glint in his eyes. He had been waiting for this moment all. day. long!

His hands slid around her unprotected waist as he came to her, dodging his head to the side so he'd be able to kiss her with everything that he'd been wanting to express. The day hadn't necesarilly been a long one, but he'd spent a lot of time with Nariko...and now that he was alone with her... in her bedroom... The air smelled sweetly of her, and he wanted to be able to taste her lips against his too. He straddled her right leg easilly, his right knee coming down on the small triangle of space she'd left him when she had so nicely sat down and leaned back. The edge of the skirt covered his kneecap, but all that it touched on Nariko herself was her inner thigh. Thankfully. If Kasujou had accidentally brought his knee up against her, he'd feel awful: he was terrified of doing something that would make the other girl uncomfortable.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:24 pm

Nariko smiled as he leaned over her, saying sweet nothings to her softly. It was good to know that her door was shut, so then they wouldn't be disturbed. By the sound of very faint stomping downstairs, she assumed her sister was playing DDR. It would be fun to watch, but for now she wanted to be alone with Kasujou. She knew her mother would be home soon, so they couldn't do anything huge, but she knew that her dad would not come up; he would only come up if they were up their way to long for comfort. She had no plans on disobeying her dads limits, but she wanted to have a little fun before she had to go downstairs.

She moaned softly as he kissed her, letting her hands wrap around the back of his neck. With a right grasp on him, she leaned up more to deepen the kiss, letting her tongue roam inside his mouth. Though she made sure not to use too much tongue, because too much could be really unattractive. She did use enough to tease him though, a little here and there.

When she felt his knee stop at her thigh, she smiled slightly. Kasujou was always so cautious when it came to getting intimate, she loved it. He just did it so she would be comfortable, because he was a boy, so she knew what was really going through that head of his. She did know that it never felt good for a lover to tell you to stop and knowing to went to far. The thing about it was though, she trusted Kasujouu, so she was surprised how badly she wanted him. Sliding down very slightly, she made contact with his knee. Her eyes closed with the rush of sensation, but it was not too much to be over the top.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:45 pm
Kasujou froze for a moment when he felt what Nariko had just pressed against his knee. He'd never touched her there before, but this wasn't intentional by him. As expected, his kneecap grew warm...so did his crotch. This happened a few times when he made out with his girlfriend, but he'd always been able to calm himself down afterwards, not wanting to even subconsiously pressure Nariko into doing something she didn't want.

She was a great kisser, too. When he felt her tongue in his mouth, he moved his around hers, playing a little game of dominance with her that always ended in victory for both parties involved. His hands started moving, slipping underneath her tight turtleneck to feel her skin and the heat that came off of it.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:53 pm

((*holds up a big censor bar over the scene* Alright, things are getting a little heated. Though their not going to go too deep, its safe to be catious. So tis too the PMs for a second, though its not like anyone is watching this RP anyway. But its still fun, so some of you should watch.

Though the puppyshipping aspect may be one reason no one is watching this sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:55 pm
"Okay!" Laliah consented. It wasn't her favourite song out of the bunch, but at least she knew the tune to it. She was glad that Kaiya hadn't chosen one that she absolutely hated. Knowing Laliah she would have let Kaiya play it anyhow. She selected the song and waited as the cinemagic played before starting. She counted the beats in her head as the arrows scrolled up the screen, humming the tune as it went along.

((Ooh, harsh, inu, harsh. xD))  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:12 pm

((I love it, I just know a majority of the guild doesn't xD))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:19 pm
"Nariko, what do we do?" the male whispered to the one on his lap. He really wanted to continue, and he knew that she did too. The only problem with that is that it would be obvious that they were doing what they were.

"How was your day, sweetie?" The elder woman asked her happy daughter. God, what a terrible day she had at work that day! It was good to be home.
"Oh, it was great! This is Kaiya--I met her and her brother today at the cafe with Nariko."
"Oh, well it's nice to meet you, Kaiya," Anzu offered, not really noticing how her daughter had introduced her by her first name and already seemed to be on a first name basis with a girl she'd just met. "Oh, where is Nariko, anyway? I need to talk to her..."
"Oh, she's giving Kasujou a tour of the house."
"Really? Is that your brother?" Anzu asked the girl. She'd had such a rough day at work that she didn't even recognize the resemblence of her name or her physical appearence. The school had called Ms. Mouto at work, wondering why Nariko's grades weren't higher when her sister got excelent grades. They'd accused her of playing favouritism on Nariko when that wasn't the case at all. She loved her daughters equally: one just knew how better to get under her skin. "Do you know where they are?"
"Yea--" Laliah answered, "They went upstairs as soon as we got home. I...er...think they're still...up...there..." she trailed off, wondering if that was really true. She most certainly hadn't seen them come down.

"Nariko?" Anzu asked, calling up the stairs, "Nariko, come down here for a moment, please, and greet your mother."

Kasujou immediately twisted and grabbed his girlfriend's bra for her. They were so close to being totally busted right now! In fact, the fear of being so made him forget all about his--their--current prediciment. They had to stop, Nariko was being called by name to decend the stairs.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:43 pm

Kaiya smiled, though upset to leave DDR, when Mrs. Mouto came through the door. She gave a soft bow in greeting.

"It's very nice to meet you." she replied.

Then it seemed her mother was looking for her other daughter. Come to think of it, they had been up their a long time now. She wondered what they could be doing up their so long, then her eyes grew for a moment. It was impossible to think that her brother would actually go that far with Nariko, but why else would they not be down in so long. Apart of her prayed that they had heard the mother before hand and were working on getting down here.

She no longer felt the pleasure of his p***s, her whole body had fell numb. She rushed over to the closet and pulled out a baggy shirt. When Kasu threw her the bra, she just shoved it in a random drawer in the closet and scavenged for some pants. When she heard her name being called, she opened the door and gently pushed Kasu with his clothes out the door. She was pointing toward the bathroom, then did a shush sign to go quietly. Though it was close, she wasn't coming up, so he could make it to the bathroom by walking.

"Hold on a minute mother, I'll be now in a second!" she called out.

Pulling the pants over her bare hips and gave a quick brush of her hair. It was enough to only look messy from the day they had. She kicked her panties under the bed before heading out. She passed by the bathroom whispering.

"Don't worry love, it's gonna be cool, I got you covered." she said before heading down the stairs.

Once she hit the bottom she smiled at the group, she could see Kaiya looking at her with a deer in the headlights look. All she did was smile innocently, not showing an ounce of fear.

"Sorry mom.. I was getting changed while Kasujou went to the bathroom. I just got done showing him the upstairs." she explained.

Now she was confident and slightly ecstatic. It was hard to believe they got away with what they had done, it gave her a boost of cockiness; she still had it in her.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:45 am
Laliah kept her mouth shut, knowing that what her sister couldn't have been just 'changing' her clothing. She knew that her mother would be fooled, but her father would take some lying...

"Good, dear, will you come with me just a moment? Excuse me girls, I need to talk to Nariko in my office..."

Upstairs in the bathroom, Kasujou regretably finished himself and flushed the toilet. Why did she have to come home just then? Couldn't her mother have just...waited five minutes?! This train of thought frightened him a little bit though; especially when he thought back to how they'd managed to get in that position. 'I pushed myself on her...' he thought, feeling a sudden wave of shame. 'And Nariko's just so nice...she might not have even wanted it...maybe she was just....Oh, god...' He looked at his sorry expression in the mirror for a moment before beginning to re-dress himself.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:53 am

Nariko smiled, feeling she got away with it. Then she looked to her father, who seemed a little unsure, her heart sank. If he was not being fooled, she would have to think of something while she listened to her mother ramble in the room. Though hopefully, he would think about it and believe that it was true.

"Yeah...sure mom." she said as she followed her.

They started to head back upstairs, it was a good thing that she closed the door, otherwise the smell of passion would come from her room. She saw Kasujou as she passed by, but before she could make a face, her mothers office door already closed.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:49 pm
Kasujou watched Nariko follow her mother into the room at the end of the hall with a slightly nervous expression. Inside, however, he was flipping out. 'Oh s**t! oh shitohshitohshit! Her mom found out! Maybe her mom knows my last name! Oh s**t! You Moron! ********! Damn!' He continued cussing in his head, making up some swears of his own when he ran out of them.

Trying to act natural though, he decided to go downstairs. That was the best thing... To take the punishment like a man! To be responsible for his actions. If her father questioned him about it, he would just express his true feelings. That he wanted to marry Nariko, because he loved her on a level that was so much deeper than physical. Yes, yes, that would be what he would choose to do.

When he got downstairs, there was a welcoming party. Laliah was staring at him with a slightly disapproving look, and his sister looked downright mischievous about the situation...almost as if she'd been listening in and knew every single thing that happened.
"What?!" he asked, accidentally snapping at his sister. This wasn't funny! They could both be banned from going anywhere near this family forever!  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:10 pm

Kaiya looked at her brother, really taken back as he yelled. If she was looking mischievous about this, she did not mean to. She was anything but that, she was more shocked and appalled that he would think about doing that when her parents were near.

"What?! I dont think this is funny! What were you thinking.." she whispered softly so Mr. Mouto did not hear her.

She did not mind the fact of her brother having sex, but she did mind the fact that he could have gotten in trouble. Though it seemed as though they were going to get away with it, she was still very on edge about it.

"And besides, theres no need to yell at me about this!" she shouted, though ti was in a whispers tone.

"Besides...Mrs. Mouto wanted to speak to Nariko about her grades..she has no idea." she replied looking away from him.

She understood why he was stressed, she would be too, but she could not deny she was hurt. One thing she hated most was her brother yelling at her and worse he yelled at her for something she didn't even know she did. It was going to take a moment to take a breath, when she did though she would feel better and put it behind her. Plus as long as they weren't caught, everything would turn out alright. The other part of her hoped that Laliah wouldn't be too upset about this, she wanted all of them to remain on good terms.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:22 pm

Once he heard Kasujous voice in the living room, he headed in there. It seemed that Kasu had just finished replying to Kaiya, because the room was silent. He looked at the three of them, Kaiya looked as if she was scared for her life and the look on Kasu seemed to fit. Taking in a sigh, he looked at the boy and finally gathered what he had to say.

"Now...I'm not going to get mad. I'm not pleased..but I'm not mad. You're lucky my wife is fooled by our daughter more then I am. I can't proved what happened in there, but I know things got a little out of hand. Whether it was making out or some fondling, but I must tell you that maybe you and her should rethink some of your actions. Theres no need for me to go on the consequences speech, I just hope you two don't get to deep too soon. mainly I hope my daughter will come to me before she grows up..I like to know what is happening so I can discuss it with her." Yugi explained.

Deep down, he was more afraid for what may happen to her. He wanted Nariko to at least trust on of her parents. That way, if she wanted to get more serious with this boy, he could work something out. It was the fact he may have to tell Anzu that may lead her away from telling him, it jsut hurt how fast his children were growing up and how far apart they may have become.

"Just...let her know to come to me..she may listen to you more then she would me." he replied, his voice falling slightly.

He knew that she still may hide things from him, even if he was preferred over his wife. Kasujou on the other hand, was more of someone she would tell anything and everything, so maybe his words may lead her to do something else. As long as his baby was safe, maybe the fact that it was almost time to let go would settle easier.

((Gah! I cried writing this T-T not cause of my ability or anything, just the fact of letting go of your kids or having them not trust you hurts. Poor Yugi!))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:58 pm
Kasujou nodded, his face paling as Mr. Mouto entered the room. What was it that he'd lined up to express to him earlier? Suddenly, he couldn't remember. His heart was in his throat--he was just afraid that her father now disaproved of him. He thought that he'd had an ally in him... and... from his words, it seemed as if he didn't hate the male but...

Kasujou didn't want to be on anyone's bad terms.

The worst part about it, was that he couldn't deny a single thing that Mr. Mouto subtly accused him of. It had gotten out of hand a little bit... but... he didn't regret it. What he regretted was how he thought he might have forced himself on Nariko. THAT was what he regretted... All the same, he planned on not sharing that with Mr. Mouto.

"She knows," Kasujou answered, "And I believe that she does come to you when she has a problem." Of course, Nariko had gone to him with several little problems... but... none of them were big ones. Or, perhaps she didn't really have too many big problems?

He was itching to apologize to his sister for his tone, but didn't want to turn away from Yuugi when he was talking to him. That would be even more disrespectful, and a VERY bad choice for him to make.

"C'mon, Kaiya," Laliah offered, linking her arm with the other girl's. "Let's go back to playing." It wasn't a very big deal for her to link arms with her--girls linked arms a lot at school... It was just a sign of friendship, even if it gave her a warm feeling for being able to hug Kaiya's arm loosely.

She wasn't sure how she felt about the whole thing. She had expected that Nariko and Kasujou had already done something like that together, so she wasn't really surprised very much. It seemed like it was making a rift between Kaiya and her brother though, and she knew that was no good. Best to separate them so that it didn't get worse... That and she wanted to have the other Kaiba all to herself again.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff