Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Sherwood's Inn in the Forest ((Closed down for good)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome! Stay for a while?
  Sure!
  Nah, I'm just pass'n through.
View Results

The Original Cheza

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:21 pm
Hikar gave Zylo another smile and tilted her head towards Fyren. "He's got a job and a resturant close to town. Were gonna stay here for awhile for my bithday." she replied. Fyren didnt really like haveing a job, he could live in the wilderness with out stuff which is what he did. He just used the money from work to buy himself things but this time he used it to get Hikari a Present.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:56 pm
Zylo smiled, "Well that sounds interesting, whens your birthday? If you don't mind me asking." Zylo liked this couple, they were fun, well funny at least.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

The Original Cheza

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:40 pm
Hikari hed up one of her fingers. "Tomorrow. Well be going to a resturaunt in the afternoon. Your among friends, would you like to join us?" the snow leopard asked with a smile. Fyren stood there but didnt protest. It would in a way be fun and it would alow everybody to fully catch up and get to know eachother.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:33 pm
"Why not?" Zylo said with a grin, "I don't have anything else to do so sure." Zylo smiled and took a drink from his black flask. He didn't trust the drinks the served at inns, it was nothing personal just a distaste for ale and most alchohol.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

The Original Cheza

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:18 pm
Hikari smiled brightly. "Well then its settled! I cant wait!" she said like a little child. She got up and stretched then excused her self for she had to use the restroom. Fyren yawned. "Do you have any idea what time it is?" he asked. He was guessing it was in the late afternoon.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:20 pm
Zylo laughed at Fyren. "I never know what time it is, don't know what day it is, month, or even year." he laughed again. "I never was much to keep time." Zylo smiled and watched Hikari go. This trip seemed to get more interesting by the minute.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

The Original Cheza

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:59 pm
Fyren shruged his shoulder. "Its dosnt matter, i was just curious". he said as the snow leopard appeared once more and sat down again. " Its about six, time for dinner. But whats on the menu....im not sure" she said with a laugh. "All i know is whatever you make tomorrow better be good." she stared at Fyren who gave a grin. "Ill make sure to poison it just for you." he retorted.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:13 pm
Zylo let out a soft laugh and sighed slightly, he leaned back and looked at the ceiling. "Hmmmmm..." He pulled out a small black coin and began flipping it between wis fingers, all the while humming a strange haunting melody.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

The Original Cheza

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:27 pm
"For you sake , you better be joking!" she said back and sighed. "But that still dosnt answer my question...."  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:44 pm
Zylo smiled at the pair, "Well I hear the soup is good." Zylo said with a laugh. He continued flipping his coin, smiling all the while.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Inactive Man

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:31 pm
Sherwood landed on the roof of the Inn with a rusounding THUD. Then, there are more THUDs, and OUFFH!s, as the Inn Keeper rolled right off the roof and into a pile of leaves and snow beside the Inn's entrance....

After a minute of silence, there was a rustuleing sound, foot prints crunching slowly in the snow, then the door of the Inn creaked open, and Sherwood stepped through, and looked upon the faces of the Inn's inhabitants with a weary smile.

"Sorry, it's been a while hasn't it? I've been busy on the outside for a time....patching up....the roof....yeah."  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:44 pm
Zylo glanced at the newcomer with interest, his excuse was, of course, a lie. Zylo had seen the rook well enough from the forest to note that it wasn't damaged. He thought about pointing this out to the man but he decided not to, it wasn't his business.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

The Original Cheza

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:04 am
Fyren rolled his eyes with a grin on his face. "Sure you were"[i/] he thought to himself while Hikari just gave a soft laugh. Fyren and Hikari looked at eachother and nodded, both knowing it wasy didnt talk about it after that.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:16 pm
Sherwood shook his fur of snow and leaves, adjusted his glasses, and closed the door behind him. The Keeper of the Inn doned a white cloth shirt, baggy and loose at the ends of the sleeves. The chest area of the shirt was closed stiched, except for a small parting, which was tied with two small grey strings. No care went into tying these strings, so it didn't really close the shirt full way. Sherwood also wore tan cargo shorts, with lots of pockets full of nothing, and black shoes whom did not have a treaded bottom, but a flat bottom for gripping flat surfaces with. These shoes hugged the contores of the foot paw of it's owner, so it was as if Sherwood was wearing black ankle sock shoes....with socks of ankle height and white hue.

"So, what's been happening in my absence? I hope no one's been messing with my bussiness now......"

((Sorry for the description, just wanted you all to get a good image of me. You already know what color I am and all that jazz. Let's have some more fun people!))  

Inactive Man

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:54 pm
Zylo pulled back the hood of his black away from his head, the red runes on the side of his face contrasting slightly with his jet black fur. He wore no shirt but his cloak was usually closed, it slipped away slightly, showing his muscled chest, the red runes continued on his chest and went down, stopping with his baggy black pants. He wore no shoes, his clawed feet showing barely under his baggy pants. Zylo's emerald eyes locked onto the innkeeper. "Well I rented a room, hope you don't mind." Zylo smiled lightly, his sharp fangs glinting in the dim light.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff