Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:24 pm
Dracos lays a calming hand on the wolfs head. "It's ok, I'm just stitching up this wound you took. You staggered into the Inn with a serious wound, and I know something about medicine, so I got the job." He looked down at the wolf with his glowing eyes; the wolf felt a sudden increased sensation of safeness. "My name is Dracos. Just hold still a little longer; I'm almost done." With a few last deft stitches, Dracos closes off the wound, then looks to the wolf. "Sorry, but I had to trim back the fur some, to keep it out of the wound."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:25 pm
(( This is what I get when I go to dinner ack! ))

Cade watched as the injured wolf came in and everyone rush around him, having no medical know how what-so-ever he stayed in his seat and watched the others take him off. "He must have tried to fight hunters for one reason or another." Going back to his laptop he noticed the lynx in the corner of his eye, "She looks familiar, but I just can't put a talon on it" He went back to working on a project on his laptop, "oh well no big deal, if she is familiar I'll remember at one point or another." he looked around for a waiter or waitress, "I wonder if someone is going to come of here, I'd hate to have to call for someone with everything going on."  

Vashyyk

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:29 pm
DracosBlackwing
Dracos lays a calming hand on the wolfs head. "It's ok, I'm just stitching up this wound you took. You staggered into the Inn with a serious wound, and I know something about medicine, so I got the job." He looked down at the wolf with his glowing eyes; the wolf felt a sudden increased sensation of safeness. "My name is Dracos. Just hold still a little longer; I'm almost done." With a few last deft stitches, Dracos closes off the wound, then looks to the wolf. "Sorry, but I had to trim back the fur some, to keep it out of the wound."

"That's alright. I don't care that much, just as long as you don't cut this shirt of mine," he said, mustering up the energy to chuckle a little. He just hoped that he could make it through the night, but it seems that things were looking up.

"My names Alfonse Maslow, but people usually just call me Af Mas"  
dizzy" "Certainly!" She stands up and head out of the room. Pausing at the door, she turns back to the pair and tilts her head. "My name's Manda, by the way." Without another word, she rushes down to the bar and flags the bartender. "Hey! Our wounded friend is awake now, and he requests something to drink. Any water maybe?"

Kuro quickly turned around, eyeing her "Oh, uh, Hold on!" he quickly pours down a glass of mineral water and squeezes a lemon on it, adding a wee bit of sugar, then fills up another glass with crystal clear cold water "here, take both, see wich one he takes better"  

Kuro Netsune

Selene Aries

Manda_Tifa
"Certainly!" She stands up and head out of the room. Pausing at the door, she turns back to the pair and tilts her head. "My name's Manda, by the way." Without another word, she rushes down to the bar and flags the bartender. "Hey! Our wounded friend is awake now, and he requests something to drink. Any water maybe?"

Pours a glass of water and slides it to Manda. "Here you go sweetie, I hope it is all going well up there. When you all come back down I'll serve dinner."  
Kuro Feuer
Lloxie
Kleah jumps slightly, a bit startled. He blinks then smiles and flicks his tail. He gives a soft yip and nods his head. he says in feral, obviously joking. ((sorry if I miss-spelled those. xX; ) He glances towards the group again and takes note of where they take the injured wolf, before turning back to Kuro.

the catfox nodded, "I... don't really know if it's the kind of meat you asked for, but it's all Artemis left, once I get to know the place I'll see about getting something for your tastes " he added, mostly with a sarcastic grin, leaning down next to the bar, setting the meat on a clean plate "come here often?" he asks, while turning around to keep cleaning the dirty glasses

He blinks and snickers lightly. After taking a bites and gulping it down, he licks his lips and barks again. With that, he chuckles and takes a few more bites. He couldn't tell if the catfox was a shifter or not, but judging from how he didn't seem to understand feral, he assumed he probably wasn't. Could be wrong though...  

Lloxie

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:32 pm
(( ack, lotsa broken qoutes, hard to read... ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:32 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Manda_Tifa
"Certainly!" She stands up and head out of the room. Pausing at the door, she turns back to the pair and tilts her head. "My name's Manda, by the way." Without another word, she rushes down to the bar and flags the bartender. "Hey! Our wounded friend is awake now, and he requests something to drink. Any water maybe?"

Pourse a glass of water and slides it to Manda. "Here you go sweetie, I hope it is all going well up there. When you all come back down I'll serve dinner."

Kuro rose his eyebow at Artemis "hey, I'ts okay, let me take care of it, you have plenty to deal as it is cutie" he gives her a defying smirk, "or, you could take this Whisky to the fox with the lion over there"  

Kuro Netsune

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:33 pm
Manda takes all three glasses of water, snags a tray from the counter, and balancing them on her shoulder, she rushes off up the stairs, careful not to spill any. "It's going well enough, he's awake and all but...Well I'll be back later!" She pushes open the door to the 'operating room' and offers the tray to both Dracos and Af Mas. "Here ya go. Take the glass with the lemon, m'dear, I think it might suit you better....Dracos, you've been working hard, you take a glass too." Once the tray is cleared, she pulls a cloth out of a drawer, dips it in her own glass, and starts to clean up the wolf a bit. "Feeling better?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:35 pm
Name: Teleria
Race: Anthro
Species: Mouse
Job: Cook at Tales End/ Librarian at the big library in the city
Position: Shifter sympathizer

Tae walked slowly down the road that led to the Tales End, knowing that she wouldn't be accosted. After all, who would suspect a meek mouse who's part time job was the head librarian at the best Anthro library was supporting what most of the population in the city wanted to kill. She sighed softly and brushed a stray wisp of her hair back behind her ear and, moved her long braid to hang off her back. She stepped through the door to the safehouse and smiled at those she worked with as she shed her jacket and her small bag on the way to the kitchen. She grabbed an apron and looked around the kitchen, frowning at the slight mess as she got to work, making a meal for the patrons there..  

MellyBean

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:35 pm
Dracos nods. "Well, just wait for the drink Manda went to get and be sure to drink it all; you've lost a lot of fluid. Try to get some broth into you as well, anything that will speed you recovery of the lost blood." He hesitates, then asks, "How did you get such a nasty wound, anyway? Someone jump you? Are there a lot of thieves or crime in this area?" As he says it, he unconciously unsheaths his claws into the footboard of the bed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:36 pm
Lloxie
Kuro Feuer
Lloxie
Kleah jumps slightly, a bit startled. He blinks then smiles and flicks his tail. He gives a soft yip and nods his head. he says in feral, obviously joking. ((sorry if I miss-spelled those. xX; ) He glances towards the group again and takes note of where they take the injured wolf, before turning back to Kuro.

the catfox nodded, "I... don't really know if it's the kind of meat you asked for, but it's all Artemis left, once I get to know the place I'll see about getting something for your tastes " he added, mostly with a sarcastic grin, leaning down next to the bar, setting the meat on a clean plate "come here often?" he asks, while turning around to keep cleaning the dirty glasses

He blinks and snickers lightly. After taking a bites and gulping it down, he licks his lips and barks again. With that, he chuckles and takes a few more bites. He couldn't tell if the catfox was a shifter or not, but judging from how he didn't seem to understand feral, he assumed he probably wasn't. Could be wrong though...

OOC: I can understand it, just acting silly XD

BIC: oh, sweet, I'm seeing if I can sneak in as well, so I guess we'll be seeing each other often, nice to meet you, I'm Kuro, and you are....?"  

Kuro Netsune

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:37 pm
Kuro Feuer
Artemis Vulpes
Manda_Tifa

Pourse a glass of water and slides it to Manda. "Here you go sweetie, I hope it is all going well up there. When you all come back down I'll serve dinner."

Kuro rose his eyebow at Artemis "hey, I'ts okay, let me take care of it, you have plenty to deal as it is cutie" he gives her a defying smirk, "or, you could take this Whisky to the fox with the lion over there"

(ooc surprised ops sorry I just skipped making her get her glass already ^^; )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:38 pm
Alexander stood up with less difficulty than before.
"Oi, Artemis, Kuro, you guys need any help?"  

Failed Narcotic

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:38 pm
Manda_Tifa
Manda takes all three glasses of water, snags a tray from the counter, and balancing them on her shoulder, she rushes off up the stairs, careful not to spill any. "It's going well enough, he's awake and all but...Well I'll be back later!" She pushes open the door to the 'operating room' and offers the tray to both Dracos and Af Mas. "Here ya go. Take the glass with the lemon, m'dear, I think it might suit you better....Dracos, you've been working hard, you take a glass too." Once the tray is cleared, she pulls a cloth out of a drawer, dips it in her own glass, and starts to clean up the wolf a bit. "Feeling better?"

"Not sure. What's happened seems to be coming back to me. I'm not really from around here. I had a run in with some of those Hunters attacking some ferals and shifters, and I couldn't stand by and let it happen. The victims got away, but as you can see, I'm injured. Glad to be alive though, thanks to you, but I'd appreciate it if you kept that a secret. I may be wanted now. I don't know,".  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff