View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:19 am
xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:34 am
Missing nin Itachi
1st: Kiba
2nd: Ino

I thought I was a Shika kind of guy but oh well.
You, maybe... I don't think anyone on that quiz goes with you. Which is why the results were so weird. >_>;; Shikamaru is probably the closest to you on that quiz.  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:37 am
churrlo
I'm in AP US History! surprised

Yamero!!! gonk
Stop what? Anyway, my teacher teaches BOTH classes as though they are AP. I signed up for regular History because AP History (at our school) demands 12 page essays and s**t... lucky this one is only 3-6 pages...

@ Verd: I don't take psychology. I take philosophy, which yes, is hard. AP and Honors are not college classes, darling. They have the same curriculum as regular classes of that year.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:39 am
Captain Verd
I usualyl end up getting Shikamaru because I mention laziness as my worst quality. But even though I am disgustingly lazy sometimes, I've kind of grown out of it as a whole, so I stopped putting it down as my worst. The result? I haven't gotten Shikamaru as much. Of course, now the results are really weird and totally different.
Which basically makes it a fallacious result. I think stereotypical parts of a character should not lead to getting them. If anyone hasn't noticed, Naruto is a lazy a**, too. >_>;

Depends on what you merit as disgustingly lazy. Shikamaru really isn't. Not with his body and mind. If anyone has paid attention, they'd note that he is rather strong, fast, and extremely limber. One does not get like this overnight.  

Syndactyly

User_1426750

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:26 pm
While not exactly a college class, AP classes are preperation for the AP tests, which are taken for college credit. Different means than a typical college class, but the same ends. If you actually go through with it. But if you're not intending to take the test, why even bother in the first place? Most schools will accept a 3 or better on the test, though some of the higher ends universities may limit it to 4s or 5s. And while the test is expensive, it's cheaper than college. Sometimes. Unless you're getting a full ride.

And philosophy? ... Not hard. I can't even think of an easier class.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:53 pm
Warning- High Voltage

Hey man, that s**t is difficult if you hate debating pointless questions. It's difficult to show up. xd  

attila the fun

attila the fun

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:56 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
I usualyl end up getting Shikamaru because I mention laziness as my worst quality. But even though I am disgustingly lazy sometimes, I've kind of grown out of it as a whole, so I stopped putting it down as my worst. The result? I haven't gotten Shikamaru as much. Of course, now the results are really weird and totally different.
Which basically makes it a fallacious result. I think stereotypical parts of a character should not lead to getting them. If anyone hasn't noticed, Naruto is a lazy a**, too. >_>;

Depends on what you merit as disgustingly lazy. Shikamaru really isn't. Not with his body and mind. If anyone has paid attention, they'd note that he is rather strong, fast, and extremely limber. One does not get like this overnight.

True, but the quizmakers have to go on a character's apparent traits, and I think ignoring Shikamaru's laziness would be silly, since Kishimoto makes such a big deal out of it. Saying he's not lazy because he's fast and strong is kind of a moot point, because if he weren't, he'd be dead. 'Cause he's a ninja. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:47 pm
>< I agree with High-Volage on the AP stuffs blaugh And stop the arguing silly razz  

churrlo

User_1426750

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:59 pm
attilathefun
Warning- High Voltage

Hey man, that s**t is difficult if you hate debating pointless questions. It's difficult to show up. xd
I'm convinced most philosophers were on drugs. I enjoyed some aspects of the class. Logic and ethics, mostly. But once we got to "does some form of god exist?" "what's the meaning of life?" and "WHAT IF I DON'T REALLY EXIST OMG SOME DEMON IS TAKING OVER MY MIND AND TRYING TO TRICK ME?!??!?!" then I lost interest.

The only class that's difficult for me to show up in is geography, and that's because the professor rambles about nothing even related to the subject. It's almost painful to sit there.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:10 pm
Warning- High Voltage
attilathefun
Warning- High Voltage

I'm convinced most philosophers were on drugs. I enjoyed some aspects of the class. Logic and ethics, mostly. But once we got to "does some form of god exist?" "what's the meaning of life?" and "WHAT IF I DON'T REALLY EXIST OMG SOME DEMON IS TAKING OVER MY MIND AND TRYING TO TRICK ME?!??!?!" then I lost interest.

The only class that's difficult for me to show up in is geography, and that's because the professor rambles about nothing even related to the subject. It's almost painful to sit there.
Geography is painful whether you're on topic or not. cry  

Captain Verd

attila the fun

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:32 am
Warning- High Voltage
attilathefun
Warning- High Voltage

Dude, exactly. Logic and ethics were the only good parts. Everything else was like, completely unimportant to life/the universe/everything.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:00 am
Warning- High Voltage
While not exactly a college class, AP classes are preperation for the AP tests, which are taken for college credit. Different means than a typical college class, but the same ends. If you actually go through with it. But if you're not intending to take the test, why even bother in the first place? Most schools will accept a 3 or better on the test, though some of the higher ends universities may limit it to 4s or 5s. And while the test is expensive, it's cheaper than college. Sometimes. Unless you're getting a full ride.

PREVIOUS to college. It has the same ends but that doesn't make it taught that way. It's a short cut for kids to get degrees. Most of us, in the REAL world, know that college is a big scam for the most part. You want to go to trade schools if you want to go anywhere in the world, and not have to pay loans for the rest of your goddamn life. Unless you're rich. Then go to college because it's easier than REAL learning.

Taking higher level classes better educates me. Has nothing to do with college. I'd just rather LEARN rather than sit on my a** counting the minutes. I have 3 AP classes (not impressive compared to my friends who have 5- cool and yes, I SLEEP through the other 5 regular classes, and I'm passing them all with A's and B's. I did NOT want that... but I couldn't get all the classes I wanted.

Then you're not taking a good one. It requires integration of all subjects, and the IB Programme philosophy class is respected world wide. It isn't respected world wide for being easy. I'd like to see you write 15 pagers on Stoics. s**t, start off by knowing what it even is.  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:01 am
attilathefun
Warning- High Voltage

That's a huge part of it. We have to talk about stuff that seems TOTALLY pointless. What makes kids smart are the ones who can see the point in it. It usually takes me until afterward. I go, "OH IT'S..." Then the teacher says it. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:03 am
attilathefun
Shikalee
Captain Verd

True, but the quizmakers have to go on a character's apparent traits, and I think ignoring Shikamaru's laziness would be silly, since Kishimoto makes such a big deal out of it. Saying he's not lazy because he's fast and strong is kind of a moot point, because if he weren't, he'd be dead. 'Cause he's a ninja. xd
That's not true. They're just too lazy to make it deep in anyway.

Not ignoring. But adding other variables, and considering that other characters too are lazy (Naruto, Kiba, Chouji...) then the results would vary rather than LAZY = Shikamaru. Lazy just doesn't cut it; he's SMART too.

Exactly. He WAS lazy, and he DID also put on this front. There's a whole side of him people ignore. NO ONE notices that he says one thing, and does another. That is why I am certain most people don't even begin to understand him. At all.  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:04 am
Warning- High Voltage
attilathefun
Warning- High Voltage

Yeah. It's called thinking outside of the box. SOMEONE has to ask those questions. Unless you want us to be ignorant for eternity.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff