Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight and New Moon
  Yay!
View Results

missbella14

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:29 pm
I finished twilight in 8 hours. i started at four pm on a school day and finished it around 12:30 am. then couldn't sleep the rest of the night because i was so obsessed with edward. Then i finally got to sleep and had to wake up at 6:20 for school. it was fun fun. but hey i found out that there was a second and then i got hyper and spent the rest of the day bouncing around until my friend agreed to bring the next book to school the day after. so i finally got a hold of new moon finished it in 10 hours and bawled through almost the entire book (Sniff sniff). now i can't wait till eclipse comes out i even have a countdown on my messenger and my calendar.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:30 pm
2 days for NM, 1 for Twilight. That first section moves pretty slow  

Emy_105_

Awaikuro

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:43 pm
One day for each book!  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:50 pm
i almost died i finshed twilight in one day and i was borowing the book from a friend and she was reading new moon at school. So i had to wait the WHOLE weekend before i got new moon and then i read new moon twice in two days 3nodding  

synyster bat country

Iris Mikoyara

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:46 pm
I read Twilight in 4 days (cause the teachers kept catching me while I read it in class stare ) and finished New Moon in 2 days.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:43 am
    Good question. Let's see... I finished Twilight in about 5 days, mostly because I had too much homework and sometimes I didn't have enough free time. I finished New Moon in two days :3 That day, I spent the weekend locked inside my room. ._.;; To the point where it freaked my parents out.

SweetlyDemented

Glitterbean

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:29 pm
Let's see...well, I had Twilight for about 5 months before I actually read it, but I don't know how long it took me to actually read it. New Moon took me about 3 days, I believe (stupid school...) so I was depressed almost that whole time because [Edward was gone]. Then I was reading it in school in gym class and right at the part where [Bella is running across the square to reach Edward] I had to go get changed and then obviously gym is the ONE CLASS where it's not really possible to read it without the teacher seeing...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:36 am
twilight = 6 hours sweatdrop i'm a really fast reader...  

NoxSilva

Undead Honey Cake

Mewling Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:16 pm
12 hours for Twilight and like 24 for New Moon. i was getting a headach and had to slow down so that i didn't get a migrane  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:19 pm
took a few hours  

SaveraOwnsYou

Kitkatkittycat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:44 am
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
XxfushigipinayxX
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
XxfushigipinayxX
You mean she's probably going to release the first chapter on her site?

THat's what she said.

-dies of ecstasy-

She'll probably put up the preface too, right? Because it's not like we'd understand it anyway...It'd be fun to try to interpret it, though, and make little predictions about the situation.

I don't think she'll post that. Try checking in the backs of New Moon's whenever you go to the book store.

well i cant do that.....only the first chapter of eclipse is in the spechal edition on new moon...witch is only in the us...grrrrrr  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:54 am
It took me atleast 3 days  

Claire_Hiwatari

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

vXv_tWiLiGhT~aNgEl_vXv

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:19 pm
It took me a while but only because I like to absorb every little detail. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:50 pm
it took me weeks, but since it usually takes me months to read a book, that's something  

Fifii

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces