Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you seen it before?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  THE PENGUINS!!!!!!!!!! THE PENGUINS!!!!!!!!
View Results

Charmed_Raven

Romantic Lunatic

4,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:06 pm
I got 26 too! That made me laugh so much... Oh no, I'm meeting friends unsupervised by an adult... I'm evidently contacting Satan...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:59 pm
LoL, I think I should be in a mental insitution - I got 28 xDDD this is so funny and so lame!  

Never.Ending.Dream.2

0DeathTrap0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:42 pm
wow i got 30..  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:49 pm
I go along with 35 of them!  

tears_of_blood_452

ArynChris

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:33 pm
N=assorted words indicating a negative response
J=Ja

-Frequently wears black clothing. N

-Wears band and/or rock t-shirts. N

-Wears excessive black eye makeup, lipstick or nail polish. N

-Wears any odd, silver jewelry or symbols. Some of these include: reversed crosses, pentagrams, pentacles, ankhs or various other Satanic worshipping symbols. N, unless the crucifix counts as a "weird symbol"

-Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos. N

-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music. (Marilyn Manson claims to be the anti-Christ, and publicly speaks against the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.) Oh, you mean like that dangerous Rock 'N Roll youngsters listen to these days?

-Associates with other people that dress, act or speak eccentrically. J

-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports. N

-Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic, the occult, witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan. ...Strange, that's actually declining as my job slowly takes over my life...

-Takes drugs. J, Vicodin and/or mobic and/or Tylenol, depending on the level of pain I'm in any given HOUR.

-Drinks alcohol. N

-Is suicidal and/or depressed. N... I survived high school already. Seriously, it can only go up from there.

-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation. (This is a Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God and His love. Please seek immediate attention for this at your local mental health center.) N

-Complains of boredom. N

-Sleeps too excessively or too little. N

-Is excessively awake during the night. N

-Dislikes sunlight or any other form of light. (This pertains to vampires promoting the idea that His light is of no use.) N

-Demands an unusual amount of privacy. ? Is there a 'usual'?

-Spends large amounts of time alone. J

-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your child may speak to evil spirits through meditation.) N

-Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an adult. eek Good Lord, who would want their parents around when they're hanging with friends?

-Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and elders are but a few examples of this. J

-Misbehaves at school. N. You think I want an Article 15 or something? I don't go asking for trouble...

-Misbehaves at home. N

-Eats excessively or too little. N

-Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this. (*Remark: it's Count Chocula, not Dracula, idiots.) Are there more examples? I don't eat Cocoa Pebbles, either.

-Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood. (Vampires believe this is how to attain Satan. This act is very dangerous and should be stopped immediately.) N

-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources. (Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may watch.) N

-Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature. N

-Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer. N

-Makes Satanic symbols and/or violently shakes head to music. J

-Dances to music in a provocative or sexual manner. J

-Expresses an interest in sex. N

-Masturbates N Do I look male? Only males can't get enough, seriously.

-Is homosexual and/or bisexual. N

-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism. J, if pursual includes simple curiousity in the ways of the world and how people think, seeking the truth of life, etc.

-Wears pins, stickers or anything else that contains these various phrases: "I'm so gothic, I'm dead", "woe is me", "I'm a goth". N

-Claims to be a goth. N

7? Aha, doubtless a goth. More than five, after all! blaugh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:45 pm
I GOT 30!!!!  

Aubrey of the sliver line

puff93

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:59 pm
i got 25 is that bad i'm not into satin or do drug are werid s**t like that(im sorry if i just insulted you )  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:13 am
-Frequently wears black clothing.
You'd be luck to find a day when I don't

-Wears band and/or rock t-shirts.
If I had more I would

-Wears excessive black eye makeup, lipstick or nail polish.
For sure

-Wears any odd, silver jewelry or symbols. Some of these include: reversed crosses, pentagrams, pentacles, ankhs or various other Satanic worshipping symbols.
LOL, snakes, swords, moons, ankhs, etc. Totally

-Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos.
2 tats, one piercing, and counting!

-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music. (Marilyn Manson claims to be the anti-Christ, and publicly speaks against the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.)
Not Mansion Specifically, but tou can definatly mark me down for this one.

-Associates with other people that dress, act or speak eccentrically.
Now what guilds am I in again...

-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports.
Don't even get me started...

-Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic, the occult, witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan.
OK let's get this out of the way. Nothing I enjoy doing is done with Satan in mind. I know it's different for some people but for me, WTF ever.

-Takes drugs.
Wow, the first one I can say no to.

-Drinks alcohol.
Not only do I drink, I also mix some mad cocktails!

-Is suicidal and/or depressed.
There can be times when I get depressed, and was suicidal at one point in my life.

-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation. (This is a Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God and His love. Please seek immediate attention for this at your local mental health center.)
Wow, this loser is making some serious cop-outs. As for the answer, I inflict the physical pain on only one person, and it's not myself.

-Complains of boredom.
I'm an artist, therefore I am... a lot.

-Sleeps too excessively or too little.
I've always had sleeping problems. It's 1AM where I live.

-Is excessively awake during the night.
See above.

-Dislikes sunlight or any other form of light. (This pertains to vampires promoting the idea that His light is of no use.)
I'd have to say the sun can get annoying, espically when you're driving due East on a spring morning.

-Demands an unusual amount of privacy.
I wasn't much of a social kid. Mostly because no one was ever around to entertain me.

-Spends large amounts of time alone.
See above

-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your child may speak to evil spirits through meditation.)
Repetitive much?

-Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an adult.
OMG, what kid doesn't?

-Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and elders are but a few examples of this.
Authority may be a necessity, but it still sucks.

-Misbehaves at school.
I was the quiet one, so the second no.

-Misbehaves at home.
I don't think so.

-Eats excessively or too little.
I see, pick on the fat kid.

-Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this. (*Remark: it's Count Chocula, not Dracula, idiots.)
I sure hope someone thinks tofu is goth food. Oh and red meat too. You can't win!

-Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood. (Vampires believe this is how to attain Satan. This act is very dangerous and should be stopped immediately.)
Guilty

-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources. (Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may watch.)
I don't do TV often, but corrupted media source... let me count one one hand... no wait... two... oh damn, I ran out of hands. Moving onto toes...

-Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature.
Video games! I guilty of RPing WITHOUT video games!

-Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer.
check

-Makes Satanic symbols and/or violently shakes head to music.
check

-Dances to music in a provocative or sexual manner.
check

-Expresses an interest in sex.
Just sex? like Vanilla? Psh, I'm beyond that. (It helps to be married)

-Masturbates
rarely, but guilty

-Is homosexual and/or bisexual.
Oh damn.

-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism.
Funny how they label philosophy as a religion. BTW, the actual definition of cult makes Christianity a cult. Funny that.

-Wears pins, stickers or anything else that contains these various phrases: "I'm so gothic, I'm dead", "woe is me", "I'm a goth".
I actually own a pin that says, "Sorry I missed church on Sunday, I was busy studying witchcraft and becoming a lesbian."

-Claims to be a goth.
Guilty as charged.

So I missed three?
I scored 33. Tie me to the stake ASAP!  

DMSeraphim

Angelic_nightmare90

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:50 pm
....I got 32 on the quiz....wow....my mom would be SO proud!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:49 pm
-Drinks alcohol.
When did being a drunk label you as a goth?

-Complains of boredom.
When did being bored become a hex?

-Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and elders are but a few examples of this.
Lots of people do this and are not goths....

-Misbehaves at school.
also not goth related...

-Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature.
not goth related... ******** retards...

-Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer.
wow just wow...

-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism.
Foolish ignorance thats all this is...  

The Toolness

[TL]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:10 pm
I'd have to answer no to alot of those cuz I'm not religious.

And what else can I do outside then confuse the elderly and disrespect the nuns?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:19 pm
Lol. I got 31 of those!  

c h e a p HOOTCH

Tipsy Tycoon

PlasticApple

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:27 pm
I got 32 so apparently I'm a goth! *shock* *shock* xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:11 am
zomg, i got 30!!!  

tamachan414

Draydrigo

Practical Archenemy

14,275 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Squash Stomper 75
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:11 pm
Damn, I fit 32 of those(No drugs or dead animals, thank you)!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff