Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Naruto Fanarts. <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

POLL
  FOR YOU. <3
View Results

Pekora

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:06 pm
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Done. Methinks Hidan looks pregnant. With Shikamaru's baby. D:

http://shikalee.deviantart.com/

That battle started really good y'know, I hope it ends the same way =O
Seriously. It would be really lame if it got filled with twenty pages of text, like the Sasori Sakura fight.

Kishi messed that one up, he apologized I think, besides it wasn't really nice that he got killed, he could've been a very important character in the story, but instead it was just ''the puppet dude that was grandson of Chiyo and gets killed''
I thought Sasori was an interesting bad guy until the fight, mos def. That whole thing... I mean my god it was so boring. But the manga has picked up since then, so hopefully that won't happen.

Sasori left us so soon =(, besides, being Chiyo's grandson I expected much more from him...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:28 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Done. Methinks Hidan looks pregnant. With Shikamaru's baby. D:

http://shikalee.deviantart.com/

That battle started really good y'know, I hope it ends the same way =O
Seriously. It would be really lame if it got filled with twenty pages of text, like the Sasori Sakura fight.

Kishi messed that one up, he apologized I think, besides it wasn't really nice that he got killed, he could've been a very important character in the story, but instead it was just ''the puppet dude that was grandson of Chiyo and gets killed''
I thought Sasori was an interesting bad guy until the fight, mos def. That whole thing... I mean my god it was so boring. But the manga has picked up since then, so hopefully that won't happen.

Sasori left us so soon =(, besides, being Chiyo's grandson I expected much more from him...
The whole puppet thing was really anticlimactic. Maybe it just looks better on Kankurou.  

Captain Verd

Pekora

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:33 pm
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd

The whole puppet thing was really anticlimactic. Maybe it just looks better on Kankurou.

that whole fight with Kankurou was pretty dumb...why was only Kankurou there? what happened to the ones who were supposed to guard?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:06 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd

that whole fight with Kankurou was pretty dumb...why was only Kankurou there? what happened to the ones who were supposed to guard?
I thought they died.  

Captain Verd

Pekora

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:58 pm
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd

I thought they died.

I think Yuura betrayed them or something, Im too lazy to re-watch the Manga >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:20 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd

I thought they died.

Yuura and his crazy beard.  

Captain Verd

Pekora

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:48 am
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd

I thought they died.

Yuura and his crazy beard.

What I didn't uderstand was Sasori's ''hypnosis'' jutsu, how did he used it on Kabuto? D=  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:59 am
I don't read the manga gonk  

churrlo

Pekora

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:35 am
churrlo
I don't read the manga gonk

woops sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:33 pm
Tis ok ^^ So did you guys like the art I posted? ^^  

churrlo

Pekora

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:46 pm
churrlo
Tis ok ^^ So did you guys like the art I posted? ^^

wasn't it your friends art?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:22 am
I didn't say it was mine ninja xd But yes... did you like it?!  

churrlo

Pekora

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:41 am
churrlo
I didn't say it was mine ninja xd But yes... did you like it?!

even though I hate bad grammar (and I made mistakes too so that you wont be saying things later) I still think it's cute x3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:44 am
I LIKED IT! :D

YOU LIKE? surprised New arts. *TEE HEE* SNORT*

User Image
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/43674037/  

Syndactyly

Pekora

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:55 am
Shikalee
I LIKED IT! :D

YOU LIKE? surprised New arts. *TEE HEE* SNORT*

User Image
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/43674037/

Nice, I love Shika's expression, though Naruto's left hand seems, small? and his head is a wee bit unproportional.
*I hope next one won't be buttsecks.... sweatdrop *  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces