Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 3
The Sims 3 (Official Thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ARE YOU EXCITED?!
  YESHH! O______________O
  Blegh. No.
View Results

goddess_oraorchid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:42 pm
I know I hate having to play sims 1 when I have sims 2. I have it for gamecube, PC, and GBA but the PC is the only one worth playing

But my computer is horrible and it takes an hour to loud the game then 30 minutes for a large house.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:53 pm
♠ I'll miss Sims 2 when Sims 3 comes out. emo

EDIT: ♣ Anybody want to play Sims 4 on Microsoft Vienna when it comes out in 2012/2013? xd ♠  

Zwiebelsaft!

xXDemented_OreoXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:36 pm
thats cool. i wonder what changes and new features it will have.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:32 am
Menaceman
Have you seen anything about the sims for the Nintendo Wii? They look nothing like sims do at the moment. Their design is all kind of cubey. Still looks cool though.

OMGZ YES! It's called MySims.. I sooo want it.  

Briannabo

Markyeo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:47 am
IT IS ABSOLUTELY SOOOO STUPID! I spent like over $300 on The Sims that I don't even play anymore, over $200 on The Sims 2 and I don't want to spend anything at The Sims 3! Although I want it...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:52 pm
What more do they need to add to the sims 2?.... I guess they it even more customized with more in depth with what players could make body types, but I personally think Sims 2 is fine for now... Also if they are going to make a 3 why make another expansion for 2 a couple months before....
(Ranting done... If my ranting made sence)

I would still so go out and buy three though lol  

AuroraDreamer

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:29 pm
I read recently on Snootysims that Sims 3 is going to focus more heavily on the social side of the game with Sims being more individual in thoughts and personality, and aware of what is and isn't socially acceptable.
An example they gave was that there could be two Sim watching TV. One likes TV and the other doesn't. The one who doesn't may turn the TV off and the other will react because it is socially unacceptable to turn a TV off that another Sim is watching.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:18 am
For starters, Sims 2 needs an option to go to other neighborhood and visit other Sims! And they should make EP for superstars and makin' magic! And here's the reason why they're making an EP few months before Sims 3. They want money.

@Menaceman- It sounds fun and cool, but I'm still too much connected to Sims 2 and I've spent all that money for them, to hear now that there's gonna be Sims 3... I can't believe this. They're certainly gonna make The Sims 4 soon and then 5. I hate this world! scream  

Markyeo

Rena1121

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:05 pm
I'll probably buy it on day.I just bought sims2, but it was only 5.29  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:57 pm
-squints-

Woah. Off the black market or something? Mine cost like $200 something. Although, I'm in HK, so I dunno how that affects anything. x]

The Fishnet Mafia

Midnight_Reverie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:38 pm
I always wanted to be able to go over another sims' house, and spend the night or something. I get tired of having to invite them to my place all the time.
I might not get Sims 3, though. I've been spending money on all the amazing Sims 2 expansion and stuff packs.

Oh, and I also think that they should have a baby harness, so the sims won't feel the need to drop their babies on the floor and leave them.

PS- I made the 100th post in this thread! ^^

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:08 pm
geekstinkbreath;;

I don't care how much Sims 3 will cost, I'M BUYING IT AS SOON AS IT COMES OUT.

I bought Sims 2 two days after it came out.
I have all the expansions for Sims [except Hot Date & Makin' Magic] and all the stuff/expansion packs for Sims 2.

I really disliked Superstar. It took so long to get anywhere on that game.
I don't think I'd like to see any other Sims expansion remade.

-----

twisted retro maggot

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

imanormalalien

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:47 pm
sims 2 better be as amazing as it sounds. i wonder how they're going to make the sims look now.. even more realistic? i see that as a plus and negative, cause if they look TOO realistic that may be a little scary, aha.

i want more options for kids and toddlers. like kids should be able to get crushes and stuff too.. and OMG the kids should turn into preteens too! aha that would be sweeet. and there should be more badness in sim land thats a little more realistic and other things like.. you can make sims like cousins or relatives with another without like having to go down the family tree and stuff.. like when i make a new family sometimes i want them to be related to another family but i cant do that. among tons of other things.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:07 pm
Durene
sims 2 better be as amazing as it sounds.

Um, do you mean Sims 3?

I don't know if they'll make the game any more realistic by adding more "bad" stuff cos it might bump the age rating up which I don't think they'll want to do.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

MarianasLlama

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:30 pm
I *JUST* freaking got the sims2. For christmas. Seriously, if they come out with sims3 (Or if they already HAVE) Then I will shoot someone. Those dates better not be accurate D<

And, in octobver, I had *JUST* finished getting all the EP's for the original Sims. xD Which I havent touched in like, well, since ovtober...xD  
The Sims 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff