Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
You Know You Read Too Much Twilight When... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:34 pm
AkanSis
XxfushigipinayxX
-sigh- But I sure do love being an obsessed fan, haha...

♥ You watch a video in health today about the 1918 killer flu. You zone, so you don't pay attention until the video suddenly says, "It was also called Spanish influenza, " and your ears sorta just perked up.

I love being an obsessed fan too! who doesn't? And the same thing happended to me when we were learning about the Spanish influenza! I was laughing the entire time and then i started drawing sketches of the Twilight gang! (i hung up the pic of edward in my room!) heart heart

Really? Care to share? :3
I'm always all for seeing new Twilight art.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:58 pm
i got another one...

when you're talking about something with your friends who havn't read twilight, and you say something like "thats what bella did!" or "yeah. alice said something like that." and then they stare at you wondering who you're talking about. then you tell them and they all make excuses to leave! xd

i've done that countless times. i think they've all gotten used to it... lol they still stare at me like im mentally handicapped though... haha...  

kikatou

N i co l e

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:52 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
N ! c o l e `
XxfushigipinayxX
complex_ity_
Hey, when you play Hearts, who do you find wins the most? For some reason, Edward always wins on mine games - I'm a really bad Hearts player, so I don't expect to win, but Alice and Bella are technically played by the computer too...so why don't they ever win? smile

Hahaha...Thanks for reminding me to talk about this.
I find that Alice is usually always the one to win. Jasper is a bit better than I am, which doesn't say much since I'm a bad player too, but it's Edward who always battles me for last place. He's just as bad as I am xD

@Nicole: Have you found any celebrities that you think fit Edward's looks?
Not really.
I think I totally got his description wrong.
See...I see things WAY differently.
To me, Edward has platinum blonde hair, look like Yuki Sohma from Fruits Basket, andandand wears a black suit.
I don't know why...but he has always looked like that to me.

Holy crow, how'd you get that out of the descriptions in the books? o__o;;
More specifically...what volume of Furuba do you consider Yuki looking the most like how you picture Edward >>;;
If anything, I'd imagine him more Kyo-ish...

Ermm...the anime?
And I meant...the figure, not the hair or face.
The body shape. XD
I really don't know.
Edward seems mysterious. Mysterious guys seem to always wear black suits,and look really hot/sparkily. XD
I don't know...I am just so horrid. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:25 am
Don't think I'm weird, but I have had dreams that the only thing I remember about them is that Edward was in it sweatdrop  

the_pink_ladies

Shy Shapeshifter

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:42 pm
N ! c o l e `
XxfushigipinayxX
N ! c o l e `
XxfushigipinayxX
complex_ity_
Hey, when you play Hearts, who do you find wins the most? For some reason, Edward always wins on mine games - I'm a really bad Hearts player, so I don't expect to win, but Alice and Bella are technically played by the computer too...so why don't they ever win? smile

I find that Alice is usually always the one to win. Jasper is a bit better than I am, which doesn't say much since I'm a bad player too, but it's Edward who always battles me for last place. He's just as bad as I am xD

Not really.
To me, Edward has platinum blonde hair, look like Yuki Sohma from Fruits Basket, andandand wears a black suit.

More specifically...what volume of Furuba do you consider Yuki looking the most like how you picture Edward >>;;

Ermm...the anime?
The body shape. XD
I really don't know.
Edward seems mysterious. Mysterious guys seem to always wear black suits,and look really hot/sparkily. XD

Ah...I can see what you mean.
Besides, Yuki does have that "sparkly" aura about him xD
Heh, now that we're making comparisons...I can so see Haru as Jasper ♥
The whole split personality thing with Haru can go with the way Jasper seems like the most calm and reserved one, but he can also be a crazed, hungry, classic vampire at other times.

@the_pink_ladies: Actually, I'm a little jealous that you're able to have dreams about Edward at all. I've been trying for months, but all I get is Jacob in wolf form, Bella, or some distorted versions of Henry Cavill as Edward ;_;

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:23 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
N ! c o l e `
XxfushigipinayxX
N ! c o l e `
XxfushigipinayxX
complex_ity_

Not really.

Ermm...the anime?
The body shape. XD
I really don't know.

The whole split personality thing with Haru can go with the way Jasper seems like the most calm and reserved one, but he can also be a crazed, hungry, classic vampire at other times.

@the_pink_ladies: Actually, I'm a little jealous that you're able to have dreams about Edward at all. I've been trying for months, but all I get is Jacob in wolf form, Bella, or some distorted versions of Henry Cavill as Edward ;_;

I can't control my dreams at all - I didn't know anyone could >.>  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:39 pm
I used to be able to control them so well...Like if I was having a nightmare I could instantly figure out it wasn't real so I could either wake myself up or change it into a better dream (oh man, I remember befriending Chucky one time just to get out of a nightmare...creepy). Or I could have a dream, wake up, then go back to sleep if I wanted and pick up where I left off...

Nowadays, I'm lucky to even remember my dreams T^T

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:20 pm
I've been reading through this topic and laughing so hard because I do all of these things! Good grief. Mine is;

When you lend out your New Moon to your sister who takes too long to read and won't give it back finally making you pop over to Barnes and Noble and buy another copy. *sigh in relief*

Tee Hee!  

Marpie

Dapper Conversationalist

Lilac Tears

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:31 pm
when you think the whole album SAME OLD BLOOD RUSH by Cute is what we aim for is about Bella and Edward...listen to the lyrics if you haven't...it's creepy how many of them are so ...fitting...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:52 pm
rofl OMG. I was just in the Lav, and saw that my dad got one of those "Trivia for the toilet" books. I open it up in the middles and find "Influenza got its name from the fact that people believed the disease was caused by the evil 'influence' of the stars. The worldwide 'Spanish flu' epidemic which broke out in 1918 killed more than 30 million people in less than a year"

!!!!!! I just about died laughing. xd  

Marpie

Dapper Conversationalist

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:36 pm
Floboist-13_39
when you think the whole album SAME OLD BLOOD RUSH by Cute is what we aim for is about Bella and Edward...listen to the lyrics if you haven't...it's creepy how many of them are so ...fitting...

It's not creepy.

You know you read too much Twilight when:

You start analyzing every song you listen to, to see if it might have any relevance to the Twilight books.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:51 pm
♥ You watch Blood and Chocolate and all you can think during certain scenes is, "Wow...So that's what the Cullens' eyes look like?"

♥ The teacher calls up students to view their final semester grades and suddenly she calls out, "Edward!" and you freeze, eyes wide open, and then giggle hysterically.

(Side Note: You know...he wears sunglasses all the time, even in class...And he's kind of formal in speech...Maybe a bit pale...But if I'd compare his looks with any vampire it'd be James gonk )

♥ You get A's in every subject except math the semester after the first time you read Twilight and New Moon.

(Maybe I just want my junior year to look good, though...And okay, so I also got a C in Physics, but I wanna see Bella take that instead of Biology and see how she does!)

♥ You set your hint to your computer "What did Bella ask for?" and your password "forveverthatsallimaskingfor."

(I only say this because I highly doubt any of you live near me or will even recognize me if you do; plus I seldom take my laptop out in public)

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:42 pm
I don't know...an incredibly dedicated stalker or a skilled tracker like James might be able to find you xd

Joking, joking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:57 pm
complex_ity_
XxfushigipinayxX
N ! c o l e `
XxfushigipinayxX
N ! c o l e `
Not really.

Ermm...the anime?
The body shape. XD
I really don't know.

I can't control my dreams at all - I didn't know anyone could >.>

I can't control my dreams... It just happened.... I think it was because I was reading New Moon right before I fell asleep! blaugh  

the_pink_ladies

Shy Shapeshifter

mariko_akira

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:50 pm
you know you read twilight to much when you start quoting lines from the book!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff