Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
People in your guild you dislike Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your prank
  Was funny!
  Was Cruel
  Was cruel and that's why it was so funny!
View Results

Doll van de Doden

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:00 pm
My own guild has a crew member who I've been trieing to teach is just horrible. I've told him how I want him to do things but when he does it there are errors everywhere and it's always wrong. I've edited half the things he has done. I've been trieing to think of a polite way to demote him so he doesn't go agro on me later. Lately I just want to ban him entirely!

In another guild theres this one guy who hates my rpc. So he talks to me in the OOC about how my character is a pansy, a shrimp, no challenge for him, and even a waste of space. I've told the captain tons of times and he always get's past her yelling at him. I'm just waiting to become a mod in that guild so he can go poof.

Lastly in a naruto guild I've become a Kage and Vice Captain. So in short I run my own village in the guild and have people roleplaying in my subforum. After a little bit of running the forum a guy comes in and asks to join. I said yes seeing as how at that moment I had no other members. Next thing I know he's moding everywhere, being illiterate, and complaining about every little thing. Sadly I wasn't allowed to do anything and now I'm just waiting for the ok to ban him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:29 am
Not really. I like most people, but if there is someone that is being cruel, and I mean absolutley cruel ((like an elite ED-er vs. a n00b arguement with no relent.)) then I get pissed and usually warn the one who is winning. You've won an arguement on the ******** internet, good job. No one cares, now shut up before you say something you regret.

Honestly, only had to ban like two people, one because he did nothing but insult my beliefs and morals, while the other tried to pretty much rape a girl via the internet and I banned him fast.

Stay Zero

Silver and Silence

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:07 am
I'm a mod in TEH Invader Zim Guild and quite often I get these ******** idiots who won't stop babbling about how much they love Gir or Gaz or something retarded like that. Worst part is they're usually the most frequent posters or the worst spellers... stare  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:46 pm
~Rei-Rei~
I'm a mod in TEH Invader Zim Guild and quite often I get these ******** idiots who won't stop babbling about how much they love Gir or Gaz or something retarded like that. Worst part is they're usually the most frequent posters or the worst spellers... stare

u seem to have a big problem with bad spelling, but the thing is, someoen with bad spelling can be a great person with great opurtinties for u, and people who love grammar too much are usualy so...stuck up with emselves and get irriated at little things.  

iori_lamia

AtreeX

Salty Cat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:32 pm
iori_lamia
~Rei-Rei~

u seem to have a big problem with bad spelling, but the thing is, someoen with bad spelling can be a great person with great opurtinties for u, and people who love grammar too much are usualy so...stuck up with emselves and get irriated at little things.

That may be true, but sometimes people spell things wrong because they intend to and/or they're completely ignorant.

That said, it also depends on their attitude. If they're going around screaming about how "Roccli" is the best and insist on spelling it that way, then that's plain obnoxious. Not to mention if they don't listen to mods... stare  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:24 pm
Okay, we had a new guy in XTI awhile ago. He even made CREW, how, I dont know. He made a topic if he should get CREW and most of the votes went 'no'

He still got CREW somehow. So then within the next short amount of time he made tons of 'under construction' RPGs which, after several months, are still only a bunch of posts that say 'reserved'
Also alot of stickies, alot with either outdated stuff or irrelevant stuff. I deleted most of it that was outdated and then he gets on my case about archiving it and I just wanna wail on him.

Then in our Military RPs, he just sucks, my god...... In one of them, an urban combat mission, we got 2 weapons, a primary and a sidearm, or at least that was the general sort of idea. He breaks the rule, getting no uniquie weapons compared to everyone else and just uses everyone elses weapons. Yurikia's Desert Eagle and Tazer, Blu's Sniper Rifle, my pistol and G36. Then he's all "Im part TMNT" WTF
He breaks ROE several times and the rule that Tso would be in command of the baddies.

Then lately, I got promoted to Temporary Director of R&D. He goes off in a hissy fit and hints and hints and pleads and BUGS THE F**K OUTTA ME until suddenly, he's the secretary immedietly under me. Then Im off to make a Temp. R&D thread, really long post, hit the 'submit' button then go back to the main RP section. He has one up already. I check the time stamp, few minutes before me. Check the post 'Under construction'
Then he reads through my heirchy and rules and such. I ran it just as the other R&D director had, a few scientists below her who are slightly more privledged around the lab than non-R&D personell, but still need to run things through the director. So he FLIPS OUT "What about running projects through me? What about MY R&D? I am 2nd in command, right?" So the Major steps in to cool things off, just telling us to figure out our own heirchy and he asks "wha?" I lay down the law, I'll run it as the previous director had, no in-between of the director and individual personell. Then to answer his questions, I said "no, slow on the draw, and same as first answer"
He freaked.
"(( I had an R&D thread up before you! "Slow on the draw" HMPH! It takes you almost a week to make a single post, i'd like to see how far this gets! icon_evil.gif I wasn't slow on the draw, you just got asked and I didn't!))"
Then goes off thinking he's gunna be dead last yada yada

my god I wish I could figure out this kid's password and make him leave XTI and sell off all his stuff etc. and hopefully he'll go the f**k away......!!!!

Okay thats my rant. I feel better now mrgreen  

Aleksandr Dyatlov

Canto Dragon

Distinct Genius

16,725 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:11 pm
AtreeX
iori_lamia
~Rei-Rei~

That may be true, but sometimes people spell things wrong because they intend to and/or they're completely ignorant.

That said, it also depends on their attitude. If they're going around screaming about how "Roccli" is the best and insist on spelling it that way, then that's plain obnoxious. Not to mention if they don't listen to mods... stare

not everyone can spell, sometimes your mind just goes blank (which I'm sure has happened to all of us), or the word looks funny even though you swear it's the right spelling sweatdrop

but if someone is ignorant, then, well out the door with them mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:56 pm
Glassram
AtreeX
iori_lamia
~Rei-Rei~

not everyone can spell, sometimes your mind just goes blank (which I'm sure has happened to all of us), or the word looks funny even though you swear it's the right spelling sweatdrop

*agree* smile  

iori_lamia

JTequila

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:44 am
this makes me wonder how many people mod in RP guilds.. 'cause I don't. We have a support/discussion guild.. ((and although we have an RP section, it's pretty much dead))

I'm just noting the differences.. mostly everybody here hates bad RPers... or things that you can't do anything about.. like banning people.

I ban people who don't follow the rules. I don't even have to check with the guild Captain, you just have to build a trust bond. He trusts me to do the right thing (considering I was a mod of the guild before he owned it lol >_o)

If he ever gets complaints from people who I've scorned, he normally bitches them out too. It's pretty funny.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:11 pm
iori_lamia
Glassram
AtreeX
iori_lamia
~Rei-Rei~

*agree* smile

Yeah, pretty much.  

AtreeX

Salty Cat

Elizabeth Specter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:15 pm
Well, I can't say I hate anyone in the guild I'm a mod in, but then again I haven't met most of them or talked to them long enough to make a decision like that. The active people are very nice though. I can't say I've always agreed with everything thing they've ever done or said, but that's life. No one's perfect. I'm sure someone could get on my bad side if they wanted to, but thankfully I haven't had that problem yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:19 pm
There's one guy in my Sims and Sims 2 guild, he posts in it and everything then out of the blue he makes a Sims 2 guild of his own and calls it the "official" Sims 2 guild.

That drove me up a wall, I can understand if he joined another Sims guild but making a brand new one while still being in mine? And he hides mine on his guilds page which was really sneaky in my opinion.

I don't know, I just had to get that off my chest.  

Lady Vina

Tiger of the Fire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:43 pm
I hate the things people do, not the person. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:39 pm
I had to shut down a competition for 15,000g because the two in the lead were being nasty.
I know, the shutting down doesn't seem fair, but nobody other than them was competing because they were so far ahead and so deep into it.
When one girl started calling the other names, I threatened her with a ban and I closed the competition.
All has been well ever since =)  

Funkyblueeyes

Muaethia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:45 am
In the guild I'm crew of there's this kid...

Seriously, he's about 12, and it's not even like he acts older like most twelve year olds you see on gaia. He acts a bit trollish to be honest but the worst thing it he's for real.

I can't throw him out because I guess it's just be being funny about it D: but he's completely illiterate. Not that our guild specifies complete literacy, being a poll guild, but you actually can't understand what he says. And when you can he's just moaning about his life in general and blaming other people around him in RL for the s**t that really wouldn't bother the rest of us.

No-one wants to hear his bitching, seriously D:

Here's an example:

Quote:
theyve in vaded and i dont mean the aliens. my two baby cousins their so anoying. they came on the 24th and are staying for 10 days. one isnt too anoying but the other is extremly anoying he was following me around anging o my door all day and my mom almost let them sleep in my room ( have multiple knifes in my room and a powerful pellet gun under my bed) and not to mention my aunt keeps trying to let them use my stuff aka my ps2 my psp , my computer, my gameboy, my n64 and their favorite toy my clothes. when one managed to get in ere when i came in he was sucking on my knife (closed its a flip open) and my mom still wants to lend my room to them because it has the 4th biggest bed (the girls have the biggest beds) and most of my sistems i bought myself (ps2 was onsale and my mom bought and psp i got for christmas)

*shudder*  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces