Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
Discussion: Newest Updates. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:02 am
[Vi]x2 Section
candycrack
Still no updates. gonk I want my monthly fix of item updates.
i'm getting twitch from lack of new stuff >O

3nodding The lastest release of store items in the past few months has been th 23rd... Thier making my suffer now. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:03 am
I've heard that with the new avatar system, you'll be able to wear more items at once. I heard they're making more specific layering, like top of head, forehead, eyes, ears, etc.  

Damn Leprechauns

8,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:05 am
Atlantima
I've heard that with the new avatar system, you'll be able to wear more items at once. I heard they're making more specific layering, like top of head, forehead, eyes, ears, etc.

I head the same thing I belive its in Vo's or L0ckes Journal.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:34 am
gonk I WANT MY NEW ITEMS! scream I bought 2 sealed envelopes this month...Leaves me with a mirror User Image  

SexcTomato

Damn Leprechauns

8,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 11:10 am
SexcTomato
gonk I WANT MY NEW ITEMS! scream I bought 2 sealed envelopes this month...Leaves me with a mirror User Image

I donated for one envelope this month! Would've gone for two, but my mom won't let me "waste" that much of MY money.

Welcome Atlantima , your Gaia Gold: 1140  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:59 pm
Atlantima
SexcTomato

I donated for one envelope this month! Would've gone for two, but my mom won't let me "waste" that much of MY money.

Welcome Atlantima , your Gaia Gold: 1140
Welcome ((Moosey Fate)) , your Gaia Gold: 629

I spent my gold on a pair of Banis.  

doctor zoidberg

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 2:32 pm
Finaly sponser links are working again, now Im at least guranted 100g per day. Stupid gold glitch. stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 2:55 pm
Atlantima

You can. I've seen it.

Not sure if any of you were around Q&F on Friday, but some of the Mods were testing the new avatar system, so different cool poses and new layering options. I think it was Wolfie wearing those yellow leather socks underneath white stocking (made the socks look white, very cool). And Sky Render was wearing Romani glasses with another eye item - maybe the pirate patch.

If I can find the pictures I'll link back to them.  

Somniloquy

Somniloquy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:05 pm
Ah, here we are.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v386/scarybear/gaia/previews/avatar_system_2-0/

Courtesy of Pie32's Photobucket album. I think the weapons in some hands are user edits though (hopefully, they look a bit crappy). A couple are a glitch, but most are real.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:30 pm
Cool pics Anichan ^_^  

Miss Puu

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 4:50 pm
Those are great pics, I realy LOVE how the nitemare glaws work with some of these positions, they just look amazing. The eyepatch and glasses glitch is also going to be very interesting to come into play. Only thing Im dissapointed about from what I can see with the hand positions and gloves is the way the were claws look in the one picture, they just look horrible. gonk Socks and tights Im excited for, looks kinda like another version of legwarmers almost. surprised  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:11 am
Omgosh. I heard a rumor that donation items MIGHT come out today sweatdrop  

Miss Puu

Somniloquy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:02 pm
I hope they release them today. It's usually the 25th or around then.

I want the new avatar system more though! I agree, the nitemare claws look great, and the new being able to layer anything over anything.. I'm thinking trousers and a pimp skirt.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:07 pm
Anichan
I hope they release them today. It's usually the 25th or around then.

I want the new avatar system more though! I agree, the nitemare claws look great, and the new being able to layer anything over anything.. I'm thinking trousers and a pimp skirt.

I cant wait to wear the grass skirts over clothing, and I could ramble on about other thigns but, Ill stop myself now.

As far as donation items thiers only been one time so far they were opened on the 26th and not the 24th or 25th, so I hope they come out sometime today.  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SexcTomato

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:39 pm
Can anyone brief me on the whole G Corp thing...I've been trying to read up on them but I get too busy..............  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff