Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
in the view of goths and drugs..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowfire7157

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:42 am
I'm goth and I'm not gonna do that s**t....Not after what I've seen.... mad cry  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:45 am
MediaclCunt
I smoke pot regularly and do shrooms on occasion.I've also smoked Wet and Salvia. I drink every weekend and any time I'm off school. I've also been known to snort Pixie Stix. I wanna go a bit further, like LSD.

Don't bother with LSD, prices are up and it's made as cheaply as methamphetamines nowadays. We call it a "bathtub drug" here, because that's usually where it's made. Like the majority of our meth-based MDMA.  

-Isel-

kittysuccubus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:50 pm
I think it's idiotic that several people assume that Goths do drugs. So do white people, so do christians, etc etc etc. People of all kinds do drugs. Personally, iv smoked pot (with my dad and other times with friends) and done CCC, when I was 12 I was an alcoholic and would steal several bottles of vodka from a nearby store and go through them quickly. I don't do drugs or drink anymore, I used to smoke a lot but I haven't smoked for a few weeks.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:12 pm
When i was a teen I got into smoking pot and it led to worse things, i got addicted to heroin and i just about died one night, so my mum put me into rehab that weekend i stayed there for six months, most of the time while i was there is was just like "psht i don't need to be here" and s**t but one night i was sitting in my room thinking about my life and i just kinda had a revelation and straightened my a** out. I haven't touched anything like drugs since that day, i can be around them but not for very long. In my opinion drugs are bad in a lot of ways but I thing the dangers of them are highly over exaggerated, i mean a person can only quit drugs if they want to you know.  

Lady Nasia Estelle

Her Cyanide--

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:13 pm
In my opinion, being "goth" has nothing to do with doing drugs. Although i'm a bad example because I do smoke pot, thats it though.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:55 am
No drugs for me i hate them!  

chickajasmine

SadBloodyEyes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:33 am
The Door to Death
I'm a goth but I'm not interested in drugs.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:01 pm
I don't think it's specifically a "goth" thing... it just happens to be popular with the same age group.  

Chansung

Redwing~Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:18 pm
It's more of a personnel choice if you ask me, any person can do drugs if they wanted. I've tried drugs a few times, though intimidation. On was my mom because she still does some drugs, like pot and what not. But honestly I don't care for the others. I tried meth once and it was the stupidest thing ever, and that's because I hung around bad people. They were goth to their view, but the choices they made got them almost in prison. I stopped hanging around people like that, just because they weren't real friends. I don't do drugs now, but really any person can make the choice to, and no label needs to be used in that case.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:58 am
I see a lot of goths smoke cigs and drink. But idk, I'm sXe for right now. I plan to do pot at some point and when I'm older I'll drink here and there.

I think we're too smart to get addicted to anything. I think experimenting and moderation is fine though.

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:56 pm
No drugs for me my girlfriend use to I got her to stop. Shes more relaxed now and her depression has improved. Some may not consider that much but I do. As for me I dont do drugs because I also follow by the bushido which reqiures me to be ready to fight and die at all times. If I also do them I'm no better than the damn punks or gangsters. Still Im goth though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:41 pm
well i think drugs goes with anyone who wants to use them. They really don't go with any group like goth, rocks, thugs, or what ever. It sad that some people still stereotype stuff like that. In school i was one of the prep kids and we did some stuff just because we wanted to.  

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Myzaree_Mistress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:20 pm
Be Drug Free basically haha..I don't think it has absoutely anything to do with the goth culture really. stare Or does it?.. eek

Well whatever. I don't care for it Straight edge ftw even had the mark placed on my hand 3nodding Plus I like being smart ...I like my brain cells damnit..

But if you like the lil druggiez sure go ahead with it. Your on your own. Like that commercial with the dog asking his owner to stop today and the owner replied 'Next week' and the dog just walks away and says 'You disappoint me'

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:31 pm
I don't do drugs. I know people who do, and I personally don't care if they do or don't, it's not my business... My drug is sugar... I'm addicted... so utterly addicted to sugar... it's not the effects, just the taste... *drools*

Sorry about that... My family has an addictive streak a mile wide, so I think that if I just stay on course, and make sugar my drug, I SHOULD be fine.

I have tasted alcohol, it tastes... fermenty... It's disgusting, and I hate even the smell.  

Bloody Loon

XxParalyzing_silencexX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:59 pm
It's a whole nother catagorie if you ask me. you know drugies  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items