Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who is the best pair for Hyuuga Neji? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is the best pair for Hyuuga Neji?
Yamanaka Ino
6%
 6%  [ 10 ]
Ten-Ten
62%
 62%  [ 102 ]
Haruno Sakura
12%
 12%  [ 20 ]
Hyuuga Hinata
19%
 19%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 163

Koreachess

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:43 am
Agent ZER0
Koreachess
Uchiha Airin
I vote Ten Ten...because she's the one that would be "best" for him...

Personally, I think Neji and Hinata make an adorable couple...but they definately wouldn't be the "best" couple...
Adorable???? There Cousins, doesn't that disturb you just a bit?
no,it wouldn't since maybe the "equality" would settle down with the bloodline's clan or sumthin' on the other hand,ten-ten is so supportive of neji,even though he doesn't care or know...

I have nothin against TenTen and Neji, I just don't think it's going to happen. I think TenTen likes Rock Lee not Neji (Look at how she acts after Rock Lee protect sakura and then Look at how she looks at him when he is training after his surgery in Chapter 23 cool . She looks at neji with awe when ever she looks at him and I think that has to do more with how she is impressed with his skill then with how she likes him or not.

I do have something against Hinata and Neji (If you haven't figured that out by now) Cause Incest and inbreeding is just wrong. Also since sakura wont give Naruto the Time of day then he a Hinata should end up together.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:53 am
Envy-san
Koreachess
ChibiAngelwolf
SnEternal
Neji and Hinata are cousins... That makes Hinata and Neji a not so good pairing.... I vote for Tenten.. biggrin

so what if their cousins. They need to keep their blood line in the family don't they? Wouldn't it make sense that Hinata and Neji would be together?
Eh...That's just wrong!!! you ever heard of inbreeding? I'm pretty sure that the bloodline would be protected as long as everyon within the bloodline stays in Hyuuga (meaning that a family memeber don't run off and have kids in a separate village). oh and DATING YOUR COUSIN IS JUST WRONG PEOPLE!!! ITS WRONG!!!!

um.... how do you expect them to keep those white eyes of theirs witrhout marrying into their own family? It has to be done, its kinda nasty, but thats the way it has to be.... there are no other logical explainations on HOW they keep those incredibly creepy white eyes.*genetics expert... haha... easy stuff to understand* I hate those damn white eyes... xp

Genetic is a fun thing as long as the gene is passed on (even by a single parent) the child will have it. I'm guessing that the bloodlines only need a single doner cause only Haku's mother had the bloodline and Haku had it passed on to him (rermeber that's why his a**-hat dad flipped and killed haku's mother and why haku had to kill him. So I don't think it would be like a recessive gene where you would need a parring to get the bllodline. I think it would be more like a domanaint gene where only a single donor is required.  

Koreachess

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:17 am
Koreachess
Envy-san
Koreachess
ChibiAngelwolf
SnEternal
Neji and Hinata are cousins... That makes Hinata and Neji a not so good pairing.... I vote for Tenten.. biggrin

so what if their cousins. They need to keep their blood line in the family don't they? Wouldn't it make sense that Hinata and Neji would be together?
Eh...That's just wrong!!! you ever heard of inbreeding? I'm pretty sure that the bloodline would be protected as long as everyon within the bloodline stays in Hyuuga (meaning that a family memeber don't run off and have kids in a separate village). oh and DATING YOUR COUSIN IS JUST WRONG PEOPLE!!! ITS WRONG!!!!

um.... how do you expect them to keep those white eyes of theirs witrhout marrying into their own family? It has to be done, its kinda nasty, but thats the way it has to be.... there are no other logical explainations on HOW they keep those incredibly creepy white eyes.*genetics expert... haha... easy stuff to understand* I hate those damn white eyes... xp

Genetic is a fun thing as long as the gene is passed on (even by a single parent) the child will have it. I'm guessing that the bloodlines only need a single doner cause only Haku's mother had the bloodline and Haku had it passed on to him (rermeber that's why his a**-hat dad flipped and killed haku's mother and why haku had to kill him. So I don't think it would be like a recessive gene where you would need a parring to get the bllodline. I think it would be more like a domanaint gene where only a single donor is required.

I guess..... but they would still need to do inner family marriages to get the dominant white eye. the branch doesnt matter-- prolly recessive. Either way, I think if you have the recessive gene, it would show up, so, they would make you part of the family, even if you arent really blood related, as crazy as that sounds. xd So, ya. Really confusing if you get in depth, I mean, we really dont know the gene combinations of each member or teh genes of each generation.... so it is kinda impossible to say anything of the such.

*talking to everyone* So, you can be against incest, but hey, it happened a lot in the past(royal families and whatnot) so you might have to accept it if it shows up in Naruto. 3nodding It really isnt that bad, I mean hell, people do it to cats and dogs(pedigree), it can most certainly happen in humans.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:33 am
Koreachess
Agent ZER0
Koreachess
Uchiha Airin
I vote Ten Ten...because she's the one that would be "best" for him...

Personally, I think Neji and Hinata make an adorable couple...but they definately wouldn't be the "best" couple...
Adorable???? There Cousins, doesn't that disturb you just a bit?
no,it wouldn't since maybe the "equality" would settle down with the bloodline's clan or sumthin' on the other hand,ten-ten is so supportive of neji,even though he doesn't care or know...

I have nothin against TenTen and Neji, I just don't think it's going to happen. I think TenTen likes Rock Lee not Neji (Look at how she acts after Rock Lee protect sakura and then Look at how she looks at him when he is training after his surgery in Chapter 23 cool . She looks at neji with awe when ever she looks at him and I think that has to do more with how she is impressed with his skill then with how she likes him or not.

I do have something against Hinata and Neji (If you haven't figured that out by now) Cause Incest and inbreeding is just wrong. Also since sakura wont give Naruto the Time of day then he a Hinata should end up together.
very true...hey,doesn't that pin hurt since it's there without clothyes?  

Zatoichi_Warrior

Azrai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:45 pm
An episode of TRICK (a Japanese comedy/mystery drama) comes to mind...there were three girls (I'm not sure if they were three sisters or two sisters and a cousin) and two of them were murdered. When the main character asks the other one why she killed them (because she did), the girl says it's because they were in love with their cousin (a guy, who just so happened to be IZAM...even though that has nothing to do with anything...). The main character replies that "I don't understand. They are cousins (I believe their parents were all siblings, but I'm definitely not sure) so it's okay..." and then the girl confesses that she was in love with him too. I think she then proceeded to kill herself. It sounds kind of morbid but TRICK is actually quite a hilarious slapstick mystery show. xD

Anyway (I just felt like talking about my favorite show for no reason), my point is (yes, I have one), relationships between cousins don't seem to be a major problem in Japan. They appear to be common in manga/anime/dramas...but yeah, I don't ask my parents about this stuff, so I'm really not sure.

Like I said in an earlier post, I wouldn't have a problem if Neji and Hinata were just cousins, but their fathers were identical twins (meaning they are almost half-siblings), which makes it kinda icky.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:50 am
Envy-san
I guess..... but they would still need to do inner family marriages to get the dominant white eye. the branch doesnt matter-- prolly recessive. Either way, I think if you have the recessive gene, it would show up, so, they would make you part of the family, even if you arent really blood related, as crazy as that sounds. xd So, ya. Really confusing if you get in depth, I mean, we really dont know the gene combinations of each member or teh genes of each generation.... so it is kinda impossible to say anything of the such.

*talking to everyone* So, you can be against incest, but hey, it happened a lot in the past(royal families and whatnot) so you might have to accept it if it shows up in Naruto. 3nodding It really isnt that bad, I mean hell, people do it to cats and dogs(pedigree), it can most certainly happen in humans.

I've always kind of assumed that the white eye would be a dominant gene, because if it weren't, the Hyuuga family would've been huge---they would've had as many kids as possible to expand their gene pool, I'd think. However, if it were dominant---and I'm not a genetics expert

xp ---they would only have to selectively marry off their kids to shinobi from families with no dominant bloodline limits, or something (like, they wouldn't want a Hyuuga to marry an Uchiha, because any resultant offspring might not get the white eyes).  

stupidmcface

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:59 am
Well if you take into the account the idea that the Sharingan came from the Byakuugan (hence Neji's super eyes), it wouldn't be a big problem.
Besides, they're all dead anyways -_-  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:56 pm
i personally think Tenten would work better. . . i dunno why though. . .  

FluteRaver

Koreachess

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:44 am
Envy-san
Koreachess
Envy-san
Koreachess
ChibiAngelwolf
SnEternal

I think you may have the Idea of Dominaint and Recessive genes mixed up. If there is a dominant genes than all there need to be is a that gene alone to show up in the offspring (it would not need a homogenous pairing in order to surface). That dominaint gene would be the characteristic that would show in the offspirng if the paring of the parents gene are either homogonus (the smae gene) or hetrogonus (different genes). A recessive gene can oly show up as a characteristic if the pairing is homogonus cuase under a hetorgonus pairing of genes the recessive gene would be surpressed by the dominaint gene.

And if you actually look at all the "pure" breed dogs and cats you should have notice that all of them have genetic diseases, like hip displeasia (common in pure breed dogs of all sorts especially labs and chows). Hip displeasia is caused by the lack of genetic diversity in these animals. Yes they may look good but they all have an endless array of problems. In fact generally the healthiest dogs that one could own would be a 3rd or forth generation mutt because the likely hood of that animal recieving the gene that causes most genitic diseases (most genes that cause genetic diseases are recessive) are very slim.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:03 am
ChibiAngelwolf
Drake Dragonwing
I don't think so, everyone in the Hyuuga family knows they are cousins!

so? I still think it is them..
Crazy girl, everybody knows its me and Neji. heart  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:14 pm
Koreachess
Envy-san
Koreachess
Envy-san
Koreachess
ChibiAngelwolf
SnEternal

I think you may have the Idea of Dominaint and Recessive genes mixed up. If there is a dominant genes than all there need to be is a that gene alone to show up in the offspring (it would not need a homogenous pairing in order to surface). That dominaint gene would be the characteristic that would show in the offspirng if the paring of the parents gene are either homogonus (the smae gene) or hetrogonus (different genes). A recessive gene can oly show up as a characteristic if the pairing is homogonus cuase under a hetorgonus pairing of genes the recessive gene would be surpressed by the dominaint gene.

And if you actually look at all the "pure" breed dogs and cats you should have notice that all of them have genetic diseases, like hip displeasia (common in pure breed dogs of all sorts especially labs and chows). Hip displeasia is caused by the lack of genetic diversity in these animals. Yes they may look good but they all have an endless array of problems. In fact generally the healthiest dogs that one could own would be a 3rd or forth generation mutt because the likely hood of that animal recieving the gene that causes most genitic diseases (most genes that cause genetic diseases are recessive) are very slim.

I know that. xd
You would never know these things tho, because it is an anime... not real. So, there is no way to know which would work.
It may be that only Ww(W=dominant gene,w=recessive) works properly. Like in a disease, you can be a carrier, but not be affected.
It could be that you would need both dominant genes(WW) for you to have the white eyes and the certain 'powers' that come along with them.
And maybe, ww doesnt even show.

Yes, I know the whole thiong about the pedigree animal crapola. Thats why I posted it. I already know all of these things. The golden retriever, for example, having hip problems sometimes because it was breed WW and WW, making all offspring purebred.

Like I said, we would never be able to prove these things in an unreal situation, so I am ending this NOW.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:41 pm
he cant go out with hinata...there related.and he all ready beat the crap out of her  

ramen shinobi

Jaytii-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:22 am
I think Neji would go well with Tenten! They make a cute couple 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:36 am
ten ten is the girl for neji .shes the cutest afterall  

N3AL

[~Uzumaki_Naruto~]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:45 am
I think Neji and Ten-Ten are a cute couple. Ino is more for Shikamaru or Chouji and Sakura is for Naruto. >>; But that's just my opinion. I still can't get past the incest thing with Hinata and Neji, so I don't think they'd make a good couple. XP
But if Neji can't have Ten-Ten, then Lee should! ^^  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces