Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark thoughts as a child?
  Yes. LOL
  No...
View Results

celtic_faerie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:00 pm
i was way into anime, and drawing "wierd stuff" as said by mom. its kinda funny, my favorite series is the last vampire by christopher pike. it's been that way for a long time, and my boyfriend got me the collector's editions for christmas, and now, i have them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:07 pm
I was when i was a child but that's because my father let me and he was sick. Everyone in my class thought i was a freak because i could hear people and i could hear their thoughts (sort of like dead people) my mom wanted to put me on drugs and keep me out of school but my dad wouldn't let her. Everyone said that i was the devils daughter.  

AngelofDeath~4

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:58 pm
I was always the odball in elementary school.
I liked anime, and ghosts/scary things.
I'd always been interested in goth fashion. I probably would have worn it when I was younger if they had clothes in kiddie sizes xD
People thought i was a vampire in kindergarten.
And when I started to loose my teeth I would make it so it looked like I had fangs.

But i was never a killer-type kid. And I'm not now.
I was just your local oddball who paced around at recess talking to herself.
and then the coubcelors were all "YOU iZ KRAZEE NOW DO All THEEZ TESTs"
D=

Kind of hurtful now really. That I know I was in the guidance lady's "club" because I was weird, or because they thought I wasn't smart because I was "disruptive" (crying, weirdness, etc.)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:43 pm
Eh, I was somewhat dark. I mean, the most 'dark' thing I did when I was younger was hang about cemeteries... at age 5 xd . Not really dark, you know? That and I was into the fashion, I guess you could say. More like into chains and spikes, though I didn't know it was a specific thing at the time. I just called it 'gadget' style, with all the zippers, chains, and spikes over the clothes. And funnier yet, my mom bought the clothes for me, and now, many years later, she's making a fuse over them. rolleyes  

Shadow`s Enigma

Apocalyptic Warrior

Love.Your.Hate.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:56 pm
I guess I looked like a normal kid, but as some have already said, I seemed to like pain as a child. Like when I would get a bruise, I would press on it harder and harder until it couldn't hurt any more, etc. And I've always been interested in horror movies. Plus, I live next to a cemetary, and I've always been attracted to its serene silence. I grew more and more dark as I grew older, as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:49 pm
I dont think I'd say dark is the right word for my childhood... I was always strange, I only ever owned one doll (it was a Jasmine doll, I remember), I think I roasted it on a BBQ or something... I was a pretty distant kid, it's kind of taken it's tole on me today I guess. I remember first learning to ride my bike, I did it on my birthday and I was at the back of the house by myself while everyone was inside enjoying my birthday for me. Actually, I remember that birthday pretty well, I dont think many people actually spoke to me that day. Shrug, whatever, people are worthless anyway. : /  

Frankendoll.

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:25 pm
Well, I called my imaginary friends "dead friends" when I was little. I don't really think that counts, though.
Oh, and I would explain, at great length, to whoever would listen, the truth about fairy tales. This is to say, the old verisons, where Cinderella's sisters got their eyes plucked out by birds; or Snow White's queen ordering her to have her heart torn out, then using the heart to make dinner, then being rolled down a hill in a nail-studded barrel. And how traditionally, fairies would steal babies, kill livestock, make people sleep for a thosand years, and generally ought to be avoided.
The teachers didn't think much of this.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:06 pm
I used to draw people getting ripped apart by monsters and such, wars, people getting impaled in the face, the like.

The teachers went to my mother and complained about it, saying I'd kill someone or am thinking about doing it or some crap.

Well yes I was Dark as a child, not to mention I thought I was a creature who was from a forest and would pretend a blanket was my cocoon every night.  

GutzGuitar

Lonely Lunatic

0-X-Yours_Truly-X-0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:18 am
when i was little, i didnt usually act 'dark' but my parents always got worried because i had this strange interest in corpses. i would always stop and poke the road kill with a stick...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:35 am
britaki
When I was in elementary school I use to draw some rather twisted stuff in class. My personal favorite was the time I was drawing people falling (from...something) and getting impaled by swords that were falling with them. My teacher happened to walk by and she gave me this shocked look. I forgot what she said, but it was something to the effect of "Why are you drawing that?" "Are you ok?"
And once (In first grade I think.) I wrote "PLEES KILL ME!" and "Kill me or I'll kill you!" in big letters on a bathroom cubical. Not because I really wanted to die, but because I thought it'd be even more daring than everyone who'd wrote stuff like "s**t," "bich," and "f** u!" I guess when you're little you don't understand the concept of people actually having suicidal thoughts, which is why I was so confused when there were a bunch of teachers standing outside the bathroom whispering and looking all worried. I remember asking someone what was wrong and they told me some one wrote "kill me" in the bathroom and I was like, "Pstff, so?" rolleyes

Looking back at that, even I'm a bit disturbed by it, but y'know, I was too young to know any better. xd

I was very dark as a child, and I still have a dark side. I was not someone who would draw dark pictures, but I would say some really dark comments. My mother once over heard part of a statement I was making to a friend, and she had asked me what is wrong with you, and were did you come up with that? All I was able to do was tell her if only you knew. I have had thoughts of the worst death imaginable go through my head, and every time it would happen it would be something different and even more darker. When the thoughts go through my head I would just sit there and laugh, because it was amuzing.  

Devils_lilboy

TybaltGamemaster

nuGen Staff Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:36 am
Not in my case, not in the least. I was the biggest prep, annoying S'o'B until I hit middle school... My gods, if I met myself today I would beat the crap out of me.

...That made so much more sense in my head.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:36 pm
NikiPaprika
Dragonfire_Goddess
Kitsune-Yokai
I did used to take the sharp end of a piece of plastic and scratch my arms and legs up. I liked the feeling. I called them "white lines," which is what they looked like since I didn't intentionally harm myself. I didn't know I was hurting myself. I even used to scratch little pictures into my arms and legs.

I used to do that too! eek

o.o;;

same here!

only I didn't call them white lines...I used to pretend I was getting scratched and eating alive by my plastic dinosaur toys...

gonk

wow...im not alone! mrgreen . as a kid I had an affinity for horror movies after my aunt let me watch a couple. ive also had some extremly gory dreams. i was allured by dark poetry and always had a knack for occult reasearch.
oh, and when i was an infant, i had a dream of me running away from a semi-transparent tiger, needless to say it caught up with me. then a couple years later i had a dream of my cat killing me. needless to say im a cat person xd  

wickerseer

Slautghtered_Peace

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:09 am
i was raised out in the country like all the other goody goody cowboys and girls. i had a warped sence of humor and enjoyed getting the other kids hurt or frightened. i finally began to reject the crap that had bee forced upon me and went over the edge. most of them refuse to acknowledge that i'm still alive. supposedly i died in a trail ride when i was 14. good thing or i'd still be stuck with thock psychopaths  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:38 pm
I always was kinda quiet, not a loud-mouth pre-schooler. I'd always used the darker crayons and melted the lighter ones.
I also was very graphic in my dialouge. Someone once asked me if I rehearsed all I said in a mirror.

Creep.  

[TL]

xXx Bisque xXx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:00 pm
My dad has always called me his little morbid child. I liked hurting other people a lot. I smashed my best friends forehead with a teeter totter swing that was broken on one side so only sharp metal bars were sticking out. She had to get stitches. Once my best friend and I put a dead crow in our easy bake oven. I guess that's not overly bad a**, but it was kinda funnny. We got our easy bake oven taken away though crying I guess you could say I was an average kid. I was curious about pain and "scary" things, just like all kids are when they grow up. I never really drew dark pictures though. I was more interested in drawing sake of drawing. I also wasn't afraid of the dark, but I was scared of dark windows that I couldn't see out of.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff