Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:34 pm
"Hey your the kid from the field. Hi I'm Shizume Hikamoto what your name?" Shizume asked looking at the other girl. Shizume got a stunning pain from the curse mark and grabbed her neck. *Why is the mark throbbing? Why know after so long?* Shizume thought still gripping her neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:38 pm
"Hi." Grumbled Kohaku sipping her ramen.. She looked as the girl gripped her neck, then turned back to her ramen. She didn't really like these people because she knew they wouldn't like her, nobody else does.  

tetrapeptide

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:46 pm
"Um..Want to be friends?" Shizume asked the Kohaku. Shizume relized that she was being more interavtive than normal but she didn't know why but she knew she liked it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:50 pm
Kohaku looked at Shizume then at the ceiling and finally back at her ramen. She stuffed some of the meat into her mouth and chewed for a bit. This girl seems suspicious... maybe I should... No, thats not the plan. Besides she scares me a bit, what should I do? Thought Kohaku, clutching her head hopelessly.  

tetrapeptide

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:56 pm
Shizume noticed that the girk was uneasy around her. "I understand if you don't want to be my friend alot of people judge me by my looks so they get scared by me because of my....*stops* nevermind I can't anymore. I don't mind though." Shizume said smiling then feeling really upset and almost crying because of all those memories she had from other people who dumped her on the street judged her by her looks because of her white skin and piercing yellow eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:03 pm
"Personally, I couldn't care less about what you look like." Said Kohaku angrily. This girls got self pity issues... Kohaku stated matter-of-factly to herself. "People just treated me like dirt for no reason at all. What makes you so special, what gives you the right to cry." Said Kohaku cruelly. She didn't need friends, she didn't need anybody. Nobody ever wanted to be her friend, she was always so mean to them. She saw that the girl was crying, so she felt bad. She got up without paying for her ramen and walked away, trying not to think about what she said anymore.((Sorry if I was too mean...))  

tetrapeptide

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:07 pm
Ryo hears the conversation and got threatened a little bit. He thought that a fight might have broken out between Shizume and Kohaku. "So did anyone understand the lesson from today." He said trying to change the conversation.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:14 pm
Shizume was shocked at her even though she was treated badly she never was yelled at in her life. *If only people knew if only they knew! I wish I could tell them but I can't if I do they might kill me. Ehat should I do?* Shizume shouted in her head than ran off crying very hard and went to a training field punching and kicking with everything to stop the memories to stop the pain. "Why can't I exscape this! Why can't I just be normal like everyone else and mot be a freak, not be like her father Orochimaru, not what everyone thinks!" Shizume nearly yelled still hitting the equipment she did on last move to ease herself "Hindden shadow snake hand. Mythical phoenix fire jutsu." Shizume said aiming the fire at a diffrent target than the snakes tan fell to the ground crying herself asleep not even carring where she was. *I HATE HOW PEOPLE TREAT ME I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE IT!!!!!" Shizume yelled in and her and out loud. *Why did my father have be a super S-Ranked exiled ninka from the leaves? Why?* Shizume thought falling asleep not even realizing that Kohaku saw her.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

tetrapeptide

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:26 pm
Woah, she overeacted just a bit. I didn't even know that. Kohaku yawned then found a spot under a tree. "Shizume probably has a bed to sleep on, a home to go to. I have nowhere... except for this tree. I hate this." Said Kohaku menacingly. She layed down and looked through her backpack wrenching out a picture. She stared at it for a moment then put it back. Tommorrow she was going to have to steal a blanket. Angrily her gaze drifted back to Shizume, she picked out a kunai and attempted to throw it at her, she fell asleep though and hit a nearby tree... which was what she was aiming for in the first place.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:34 pm
Shizume woke up when she heard the kunai when she came too she saw Kohaku. *She looks cold mabe I should give her my coat to keep her warm.* Shizume thought laying her coat over her then falling asleep next to her and didn't ecen know. Shizume was soundly sleeping when she started having bad dreams about her past. "Father what are you doing? What is all of this?" Shizume mumbled. "Nothing my dear but I do have a gift for you close your eyes." Shizume said acting like Orochimaru, Shizume closed her eyes than her father streched his neck next to Shizume's and bit it. When Shizume opend her eyes she was in sevier pain yelling than passing out on the floor asking before she completely passed out "What...did..you..do..fath..er?" Shizume was yelling so loud she woke Kohaku but Shizume couldn't wake up she felt that horrible pain again. (gtg see ya tomarrow)  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

tetrapeptide

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:57 pm
Kohaku glared at Shizume. She thrust the nice warm coat off of herself and stood up. First, she whined about her past, then she brings me into it. Kohaku kicked Shizume. "Whats with you? Why are you in the forest... why are you acting so weird?" Said Kohaku, walking away. She didn't want an answer, at least she knew her father. Both her parents are dead. She needed to leave this place, all this self pity was giving her a headache.
((If I'm getting to mean please tell me. I don't wanna hurt your feelings...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:18 pm
kyuubi33
Kohaku glared at Shizume. She thrust the nice warm coat off of herself and stood up. First, she whined about her past, then she brings me into it. Kohaku kicked Shizume. "Whats with you? Why are you in the forest... why are you acting so weird?" Said Kohaku, walking away. She didn't want an answer, at least she knew her father. Both her parents are dead. She needed to leave this place, all this self pity was giving her a headache.
((If I'm getting to mean please tell me. I don't wanna hurt your feelings...))

(your fine)  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:29 pm
Shizume woke up in a cold sweat. *Why did I have that pain and those memories again? Why won't they go away?* Shizume thought and chased after Kohaku to explain quite a bit to her. "Kohaku wait up. I'm sorry I woke it's just that my father is an evil twisted person who did many things to me, he tried to turn me into something like him so many people hate me just because I look so much like my father that they think I'm him. So it's harder for me in life than you your luckier than I am you don't have to worry about anything while I have too watch someone from the shadows and keep him away from my father. It's difficult and so much presure that I rather die than live but I can't I just can't. You understand right?" Shizume saod looking at Kohaku then at the stary night.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:22 pm
Kohaku glared at Shizume, she didn't really hear her. She was busy thinking abotu her own problems. She came back just as Shizume was talking about how good Kohaku's life was. Kohaku laughed bitterly, "You think you have a terrible life. Interesting enough. I try to ignore it. I mean at least I'm not like Sasuke, he saw his entire family die. Well I just saw a few people die. Well, not like you'd care all that much but both my parents are dead. My family won't take me in and my little brother hates me, hes a smart kid. So I've been living on the streets a lot of my life. I ran away to here and now I'm living in the forest on my own." She finished simply, like it was a pretty good discussion topic. She sighed and stared at her feet, waiting for a response.  

tetrapeptide

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:38 pm
"I have no siblings well I did until my dad killed them right in front of and I ran away when I was eight and no one cared about me calling me a monster and no mother to cheer me up. Where alot alike you and me." Shizume said looking at the stars. "I wish so much that I was free away from everything. Sasuke's life is better than mine"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff