Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yofiel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:15 pm
whee I half expected InoSaku to be more popular..not sure why sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:36 pm
Yofiel
Eh. Imagine if they.. were doing anything. It'd just end up like their fight.. surprised  

xTwisTx

Shy Fighter Hinata

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:17 pm
Engelen
666alucard666
leave it to the gender confused member of our group to make the gay thread.

I'm not gender confused! gonk

LOL, yes you are Engelen. 3nodding
Anyway, I'm still with the Naruto and Sasuke idea, this idea is still on my top list of hot Yaoi couples, that and Sasuke with Neji. Mmmm....now that would be hot, having two of the hottest boy characters going at it. 3nodding heart

I LOVE NEJI!
I thought I would put it out there for those that don't know me...... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:34 pm
xTwisTx
Yofiel
Eh. Imagine if they.. were doing anything. It'd just end up like their fight.. surprised

O.o it would... It'd be a constand battle for controll... xp

and Hinata: Sasuke and Neji? Well thats an interesting one.. considering that their both supposed to be "genius's" and that their both the more arrogant, supposedly superior's of their rivals...(not to mention the more feminine looking><) I could actually kinda see them working too..oddly enough  

Yofiel

Cinnabele

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:29 pm
Yofiel
Sasuke and Neji? Well thats an interesting one.. considering that their both supposed to be "genius's" and that their both the more arrogant, supposedly superior's of their rivals...(not to mention the more feminine looking><) I could actually kinda see them working too..oddly enough

now that I think about it.. it kinda works but it doesn't. They're too different, yet too similar. Like the reasons you've mentioned work, but then again, they're just so fundamentally different when I just think about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:42 am
Yofiel
xTwisTx
Yofiel

O.o it would... It'd be a constand battle for controll... xp

and Hinata: Sasuke and Neji? Well thats an interesting one.. considering that their both supposed to be "genius's" and that their both the more arrogant, supposedly superior's of their rivals...(not to mention the more feminine looking><) I could actually kinda see them working too..oddly enough

They may not work together because of there personalities but hell I'm the pimp in this show and what I say goes, if I want to see some hot boy on boy action from them, they better give me some hot boy on boy action. confused  

Shy Fighter Hinata

Haru Habachi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:01 pm
cool gay naruto tread.......sasuke and Kakashi........Jiraya and Orochimaru  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:14 pm
Shy Fighter Hinata
They may not work together because of there personalities but hell I'm the pimp in this show and what I say goes, if I want to see some hot boy on boy action from them, they better give me some hot boy on boy action. confused
xd Wow.  

xTwisTx

breakmyankles

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:41 pm
hmmm.. I´d have to say on top of all that you've said... I wanna see KakaZabu (Kakashi and Zabuza)

muhahahha Zabuza is HOT! So is Sasuke  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:23 pm
xTwisTx
Shy Fighter Hinata
xd Wow.

You can imagine me hovering over them with a video camera, telling them what positions to get into. twisted  

Shy Fighter Hinata

Shy Fighter Hinata

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:24 pm
breakmyankles
hmmm.. I´d have to say on top of all that you've said... I wanna see KakaZabu (Kakashi and Zabuza)

muhahahha Zabuza is HOT! So is Sasuke

Yeah Sasukes pretty damn hot. cool  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:55 pm
Personally I love Rock Lee(the beautiful green beast)and I think he looks too good to pair up with anyone else

and TemTen (Temari and Ten Ten) would be a good pairing  

CapKamikazi

darkzumi

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:40 pm
Blech!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:28 pm
I loved the tiny bit of NejiHina at the end of 151. xd Not gay, but cousins.  

xTwisTx

Lisha-Fox

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:36 am
I'm not really into making any of them gay. sweatdrop But I'm not against it or anything... The only thing that kind of disturbs me would be Kakashi and Naruto. eek That's like, 14 years difference right there. xp  
Discussions/Theories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff