Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yugioh Silent Hill Crossover...? Funkay! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of it?
  WTF, mate. O_o
  Good Lord, this woman's at it again...
  Your idea of an excuse so Pyramid Head will molest Kaiba, right?
View Results

tasogarenootome

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:10 am
Hey Blob-sama domokun have you been to the Marik thread in the Anime/TV Anime forum? I think it's like Away from the Sun or something like that - it might be a good place to find a Marik. I went by there today, but wasn't sure if you had already posted or not, so I didn't post about the RP.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:37 pm
Yeah! If we get a Mariku, then I can finally post. xD (I mean, Eileen never has any role before Henry gets pulled into the other dimension, right? She finally does something worthwhile when she realizes he was gone, ne?)  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:36 pm
tasogarenootome
Hey Blob-sama domokun have you been to the Marik thread in the Anime/TV Anime forum? I think it's like Away from the Sun or something like that - it might be a good place to find a Marik. I went by there today, but wasn't sure if you had already posted or not, so I didn't post about the RP.

Definitely, I'll check it out! Do you know anyone personally there that could participate in the RP? If not, I'll ask around, but if you already do, that would save me a lot of time. mrgreen

But anywho, in any case, I'll zip there and check it out and ask anyway.

And Tas-chan...you don't need to call me -sama... sweatdrop you people are too kind to me...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:45 pm
And FYI everyone, unless I ever say otherwise, you can always feel free to move ahead and post if you've got any ideas on your mind, don't feel you need to hold back because I haven't posted yet, kay? heart

I venture to the Marik thread now! One thing though...do you have a link? sweatdrop  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

tasogarenootome

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:40 pm
tasogarenootome
If not -sama, can I call you Z to the B? (lol sorry, I'm a lil loco, it's cold as all get out so I'm on my sixth cup of hot coffee)

Here are three YGO themed threads, I only posted in the Malik one, but you might wanna add to what I wrote.

Diabounded: A TK Bakura thread

Z.O.R.K.org A Yuugiou Thread

Hey don't post in the Malik thread! i got chewed out by the person who started the thread in a rather nasty PM, even after I apologized. Sorry for the miss-info.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:47 pm
tasogarenootome
tasogarenootome
If not -sama, can I call you Z to the B? (lol sorry, I'm a lil loco, it's cold as all get out so I'm on my sixth cup of hot coffee)

Here are three YGO themed threads, I only posted in the Malik one, but you might wanna add to what I wrote.

Diabounded: A TK Bakura thread

Z.O.R.K.org A Yuugiou Thread

Hey don't post in the Malik thread! i got chewed out by the person who started the thread in a rather nasty PM, even after I apologized. Sorry for the miss-info.

Why did they chew you out? scream I'll tell 'em off... stressed  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

tasogarenootome

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:27 pm
Zoloft blob
tasogarenootome

Why did they chew you out? scream I'll tell 'em off... stressed

No, I tried not to be spammy but technically pimping this RP would be spamming so I reckon he/she had a right to be mad. It's all good, I just wanted you to know so you didn't get sent to the Shadow Realm over an RP...

...though the SR does have nice oden this time of year...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:48 am
I posted my artwork there and they totally started ragging on me like no other, assuming I was an art thief and that the picture I posted was crappy. F***. They're a bunch of douches.  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:49 am
No school today! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:26 pm
Zoloft blob
No school today! heart

You suck! We only got a delay. Oh well, at least math was canceled! ^^  

tasogarenootome

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:50 pm
Well anyhew, Tas-chan, sorry about the 00b3r confusion there and never again shall I venture into such a thread. They're a bloody pack of elitists. scream STFU N00B!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:21 pm
Another Silent Hill related resource I found on YouTube to motivate the RP and to give resources to those who are unfamiliar with the franchise.

louischou's playthroughs and game clips - this guy has cut scenes and playthroughs of some of the SH games I believe - check his playlists.

PS - I can't remember if the SH games are T or MA, so if any of these cutscenes seem to violate TOS, please please tell me and I'll take the link down!  

tasogarenootome

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:13 am
The Silent Hill games are rated Mature, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't violate TOS to post a link to the content under the condition that you include a warning above it.

Note: Awesomeness! It practically brings tears to my eyes to see a fellow fan post up an entire playlist devoted to the gameplay! crying Bloody brilliant...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:12 pm
O.O Awesome! I'm definately gonna watch some of those videos.
Thanks for the link, tasogare! ^-^  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash